Sworn to be free,
no more our ancient sireland,
Shall shelter the despot or the slave.
Tonight we man the "bearna baoil",
In Erin’s cause, come woe or weal,
’Mid cannon’s roar and rifles’ peal,
We’ll chant a soldier's song

Other urls found in this thread:

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/refugee-crisis-hundreds-attend-vigil-at-belfast-city-hall-31508403.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6PaZcC2-Ttk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refyugees wellcum

Get the fuck out

Ayeh calm yer teets wr all dzjus peepole n borderzs is bullcrap fashisom. Wr o' wun reeace.

Ah well, as long as you're keeping the hostels in business I'm fine with you roaches

>Americans are more White than Ireland PotatoNiggers!!

>be Irish American
>last name Roach, Americanized from Roche
>get made fun of for years because last name
Can I come back to the Island?

If you're not a prod you are welcome

When do burgerniggers ever learn

Will*

what are you sliding mick?

>be a poor land in Europe
>never accomplish anything
>comes the neighbour and offers a chance to be part of the British Empire
>turn it down
>continue to be be poor
>throw bombs

You know, before the latest wave of muslim terrorists, "Irishman" used to be a synonym for "terrorist".

>Refyugees wellcum

Six county refugee policy is not even determined in this six counties. It is determined in a foreign country - in London.

Sinn Féin has no power whatsoever over how many refugees can come into Ireland. Sinn Féin wants the power to control Irish borders. The people against Sinn Féin are the ones who don't want Sinn Féin to control Irish borders, and are the ones who are flooding the six counties with refugees.

The correct political stance is the one Sinn Féin has taken, and that Bernadette Devlin McAliskey has taken. To welcome the refugees who come in under a policy they have no control of.

Most of the Protestants in the six counties support border control be handed to London, which subsequently floods the six counties with refugees. The "conservative" loyalists are who are flooding the six counties with refugees. Then when they come in they try to subjugate them and have them as second class citizens.
Who do you think you are fooling?

Ireland is the only country on the Atlantic that didn't create an empire because the Irish aren't white.

>OFFERED
"Forced " sounds more accurate
>terrorists
You mean freedom fighters

>Buried in a pencil case

Stay mad Muhammad

YE GREASE THAT ARMALITE M8

Sinn Fein is cucked and lots of county councilors have left them this year and a TD possibly leaving too.

No. Fuck off to Normandy with your Norman surname.

>that shitty Photoshop
Lol

>Islamic penis wedged into small intestine
>Re-elect fat, traitorous harridan
>Critical of other European nations

Germany, yes!

and no they're whiter than you. Go figure

It's from a Belfast newspaper.

You're in denial lad. SF are fucking traitorous snakes.

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/refugee-crisis-hundreds-attend-vigil-at-belfast-city-hall-31508403.html

This article is where the pic is from

There was Irish colonies in Britain especially Scotland so we sort of had an empire in ancient times.

>tfw parents immigrated from ireland after i was conceived
>tfw brown people on pol tell me im not white
>tfw brown people on twitter tell im evil and ruined the world
>tfw irish people tell me im not irish

i dont even want to belong somewhere anymore
is this why the celts just fucked off and went fishing for hundreds of years?
are we genetically predetermined to get shit on?

You're as Irish as anyone on this island and this place is your homeland so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Idk why I thought that was shopped. Wasn't aware of this. Apologies

thanks m8
i have been working tirelessly to save enough money to reopen my business somewhere in ireland
hows the new construction industry?
is there much modular construction?
any needs for architectural consulting?

>Sinn Féin wants the power to control Irish borders.

hahaha

>The people against Sinn Féin are the ones who don't want Sinn Féin to control Irish borders, and are the ones who are flooding the six counties with refugees.

more refugees in Dublin than Belfast grow a braincell fatty

You should really change it back to Roche, people might pronounce it like the chocolate then

Stay the fuck out of the North you carbombing Cucktholic piece of shit

I'm not a Republican. I'm a Nationalist. I also believe the current Irish Republic to be a disgrace to Éire.

do we have to apologise to this fella for how we treated the irish or how we treated the indians and the gays?

Fuck off to Britbongistan you leachy cunt

>Republican cucks
Bring back Tanistry
Árd Rí NOW

Thoughts on the Ireland's call song? Personally I can't stand it when they play it at rugby, we only have one national anthem and that's enough for me.

Your country has ruined what is known as europe 3 times now. Germans suffer from a mass hysteria of self importance , what have the Germans accomplished apart from a large debt to poland and surrounding countries

My dad loves it because he really just wants something that the North and South can rally around. I feel bad for him for being so idealistic.

Ur Irish pal

>tfw missed being born in ireland by two weeks

so glad im white

Fucken hate it chief. Embarrassing . Especially in place of An Amhrán na bhFiann

>"terrorist".
yea people fighting for equality in there homeland is terrorism

Do you support the national party?

>tfw 100% Irish blood
>tfw you feel compelled to move back to the homeland to avoid race-mixing
>tfw know and have visited family in Kerry
>tfw you kinda want to move but also like being an American

The building industry is doing OK AFAIK and modular construction has become pretty popular here now and I'm not sure about architectural consultants.

Ah come on buddy! No need to be sour, kraut!

SF supporters are the most anti immigration of all the party supporters in the south but the party itself is cancer and a lot of people leaving it. 15 councilors so far and a TD may be leaving too. SF will tear itself apart soon. If the stupid fuckers were like their supporters and anti immigration and proper nationalists they'd be in power by now but their so cucked now their only gonna become less popular.

>more refugees in Dublin than Belfast grow a braincell fatty

Correct. Because Dublin is under the control of Fine Gael D4 West Brits.

And your national dish is tikka masala.

I was born in Londonistan and very grateful to my parents that th eyes returned with me to Ireland soon after I was born. Fuck the UK.

They*

youtube.com/watch?v=6PaZcC2-Ttk

>divide-and-conquer

I don't mind Ireland honestly, only issue is the terrorist part but other than that very beautiful country

>Correct. Because Dublin is under the control of Fine Gael D4 West Brits.

Britain doesn't decide Ireland's immigration policy, you sound like a dindu

you're english mate, why deny it?

why dont you want to be white?

Do you literally not know what a West Brit is? Fucking hell Billy, wind yer neck in.

I'm ethnic Irish and my parents are from Ireland so doesn't matter where I was born. Half my family grew up in England but all have returned to mother Erin.

>Do you literally not know what a West Brit is? Fucking hell Billy, wind yer neck in.

I know that a West Brit is an Irish person with a cultural affinity to Britain.

He was still passing the buck, Irish politicians are Irish, they are responsible for themselves and not under foreign sway or influence.

Ireland is in the same boat as the rest of Western Europe due to comfort and modernity.

What has Ireland accomplished apart from starving?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

And pretty much everyone on the potato nigga wiki was either born in Britain or educated there.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

English surnames

>Irish politicians are Irish
Alan Shatter, the man who changed the citizenship laws to let all those niggers and pakis in, is a kike.

NIGGERS

GONNA NIG

Fuck off rebel scum.

would you join the French empire to be rich? money isn't everything

getting nostalgiac for 1169 norman invasion

Fuck off you dirty potato munching Marxist

The term Irish invention roles off tonge as an oxymoron anyway.

I can never in my life recall anything of news coming off that windswept Islands other than car bombs and hunger.

Just like the middle east and Africa desu.

Nice symbol of Irish rebellion against British authority you've got there.

Armalites and Ballot Boxes, lads. Remember it's not enough to vote, you also have to kill protestants.

Why are the gun laws in Ireland so "British"?
Even Germans can buy AR-15s and center-fire Handguns ... why not the Irish?

No, no one in America would do that.

>Alan Shatter, the man who changed the citizenship laws to let all those niggers and pakis in, is a kike.

This is stupid.

EVERY white western country is in the same boat. Safe, comfortable suburban societies, economic growth as a god. This invites immigrants.

iktf bro

fuck it tho, i'll probably just racemix.

Ireland isn't suburban. That's the point. Dublin is. Most of Ireland is rural.

haha

you're a craic roach

Aren't there a lot of Irish immigrants in Mass? Move there user.

>Ireland isn't suburban
I read "Ireland isn't subhuman"

>Ireland isn't suburban. That's the point. Dublin is. Most of Ireland is rural.

The policies are decided in Dublin.

Regardless, modern life, modern transport links, bring immigration. If a nation is not explicitly opposed to open borders, then the immigrants will drift in.

Businesses hire people, humanitarian crises bring people, tourists visit a place and decide to stay permanently.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Rural Ireland is a practical myth anyway. A combustion engine can move one person from the west coast to the east coast in under a day.

>The policies are decided in Dublin.
No fucking shit. That's the entire point of what everyone's been saying you fucking spastic. Dublin makes laws and policies that benefit Dublin economically and nobody else in any way, shape or form. That's the problem. Fucking idiot.

Maybe, but at least I'm not going to burn in hell like a protestant dog.

>Most of the Protestants in the six counties support border control be handed to London,

Americans shouldn't post about subjects they don't understand

Go back to your forklift simulator game Hans you dour German cunt.

German sanity.
Irish = terrorist.
American filth supported this terrorism just as they support the islamic terrorists worldwide.

Ireland has been united with England for 800+ years and the irish still act like third world savages.
It tells you that Charles Darwin was right to put the irish on the same level as the negro - several steps below human.

The red hand of Ulster is a Gaelic Irish symbol that you cultureless fucks stole.

>Remember it's not enough to vote, you also have to kill protestants.

Plastic paddies are fucking disgusting, come try it Pedro, hope you're not too keen on your knee caps.

Hiberno-Norman earl invented it.

>protestants must be killed
>b-but if you try w-we'll... uhh... hurt your knees?
The british have well and truly cucked the protestants. They are weak. They want to bring a knife to a gunfight.

Same for me.
>great great grandmother emmigrated to the US
>married a negro/indian slave
>great grandfather was 3/4 german/mexican
>grandmother was 1/32 japanese/french
>father was 3/713 pygmy
>mother was 78/111 eskimo

>tfw irish people tell me im not irish

i don't even want to belong somewhere anymore
is this why the celts and went fishing for hundreds of years?
are we genetically predetermined to get shit on?

Go read that wikipedia article again, lad. Carefully read the two lines prior to the one you're thinking of.

>trying to act like you're Irish but not knowing anything about kneecapping
Quiet down, mutt.

>The british have well and truly cucked the protestants. They are weak. They want to bring a knife to a gunfight.

Don't try to talk about subjects you don't understand.

>in b4 mm-muh great grandpappies, uncles, sisters, ex husbands, brothers wife was from Conamara.

It's been an Ulster Gaelic symbol since pre Norman times.

What you mean:

>its real origin and meaning is unknown,
or
> first documented in surviving records in the 13th-century where it was used by the Hiberno-Norman de Burgh earls of Ulster.

LOL all talk lad.