UCLA sportsballers on suicide watch

Shitposter in chef strikes again

>knows the ungrateful nogs will be ungrateful
>does the right think to protect Americans all the same

A true leader!

Based

Thank You Presisent Trump for being a Great Leader!!

BUMP for Our Leader

Lincoln still waiting for thanks.

What the hell did he mean? Explain

Kek.

I love this guy

nogs on college basketball team on trip to china stole a bunch of shit

I'm not even a Burger but

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Don't let these ungrateful nogs ruin your breakfast. They're barely human.

>3 dindu ballers go to China
>Chimp our, shoplift
>Don’t realize they’re not in America, Chinese don’t let them get away with it like we would
>Arrest the noglings, face jail time
>Trump presumably asked or bargained for them to be released on his trip, could be BS they may have been planning to release them anyway and it’s all PR who knows at this point

We needed 3 basketball-americans roaming the streets, as much as we needed Ebola.

Thx Trump. You should have left the stupid thieves there in China.

Lavar Ball better get on his fucking knees

based Trump

He should have let the Chinese have em desu. They won't be grateful and neither will their supporters.

more APE than human. so dont say barely human you fucking leaf. niggers and blacks in general are fucking monkeys who happen to look somewhat human, not BE human

Yeah Trump was in the wrong here.

What the fuck Donald why didn't you let them go to jail?

>automatically assumes black basketball players wont be grateful
he's walking the tightrope here

>Shitposter in chef strikes again

He's great and he did those filthy niggers a favor. Visit China, shoplift, get caught... niggers.

>Does his job to protect American citizens no matter what even if liberals will hate him for it

The fucking vitriol of the Krassenstains in the comments. They are literally SEETHING about how Trump actually stands up for the rights of American citizens abroad, while Obama left Americans citizens out to dry abroad.

Trump will be made a honorary BIG BALLER.

The whole thing will disappear from the MSM almost instantly. There's no strong Trump hate angle for this.

I was wondering if the entitled 3 might have kissed the tarmac when they landed on us soil?!! They should also be kissing trumps ass for saving these kids 10 years of their life which was possible.

holy fuck how is this chimp this petty? he's a literal child lmao

They'd scream racist if he didn't do anything, this way he might be able to swing some race waiters to his side

Criminals deserve their punishment.

Those millionaire niggers deserved 10 years of their lives behind jail.

You can see it in the libshit comments of that tweet already, they have no retort to this that doesn't make them look like a bunch of America-hating and black-hating lunatics.

>black guys steal stuff
>white guy gets them out of punishment
>Sup Forums celebrates him

???

>rich and comfortable
>still resort to stealing

why do jamals act like this? a lack of proper frontal lobe development?

Jesus christ, they just got out of China.

Trumps narcisissm is showing. What a fucking disgrace this embarrassment is.

They should kneel in front of Him.

Some of Sup Forums aren't racist LARPers. I support AMERICANS not matter what you look like. Had they denounced their American citizenship, fuck them let the Chinese dogs have 'am.

Death to anyone that brings harm to American citizens.

Not my leader, but I can respect this man.

He did the Chinese a favor honestly. Imprisoning niggers costs money but nobody really wants them either.

they are college kids so not millionaire nogs yet

SAY THANK YOU TO DADDY TRUMP

So what? They'd scream racist no matter what because that's all they know.

They're screaming "racist" now.
They'll scream it on the day he leaves office.

This won't change anything.

Your a faget

It's called optics you stupid faggot. We all would have loved to see those niggers get lined up and shot publicly for being impulsive little shitskins, but that would have made Drumpf look like shit to all the plebtards from Reddit and the boomer civic nationalists

So fuck you, bitch.

Nice bait,

>Death to anyone that brings harm to American citizens.

Lets be honest, some Americans deserve it.

>surely these chinks won't even confront much less arrest us for shoplifting Rolex watches since we're part of the protected class called "Basketball Americans".

China ain't NOKO you dumb niggers.

t.nigger

No man left behind. Trump ain't McCain.

Holy fuck, how has a fucking faggot like you not been murdered by everybody in town yet? You shouldn't be alive you piece of shit, shut the fuck up and go die somewhere motherfucker.

>part of the deal with xi was to give the niggers public humiliation

just like in China, nice.

nice.

I'm glad he tweeted this. Our media has given ZERO coverage of his negotiating their release. It doesn't fit the narrative of "muh black lives matter and Draumph is literally Hitler!"

>It's called optics
>I look smart 'cause I used a trendy buzzword!

inb4 dotard.

>Trump saves Lavar Ball's kid

>California goes red in 2020

10d chess

in after you got completely fucking dominated and had no response other than 'hurrr muh buzzwords'.

Fuckin' retard, everybody's laughing at you.

Meme flag opinion disregarded

Fuck off cuck

Full ride to one of the lowest acceptance universities in the country for playing with balls.

There are already several tweets like this. People are actually accusing him of only doing this because the players were black. If he had left them in jail to rot, I'm sure he would only have done that because they were black, too. No way to win with these retards. If it happens again, I say he leaves them to rot.

I’d honestly feel obligated to vote for the person that got me out of 10 years in a Chinese prison.

... let’s be real though.

>Was going to negotiate the release of of our jailed basketball players, then I remembered ungrateful UCLA, sad! Decided to let them rot!
That would truly be best timeline

Sure, but you're likely not a thieving nigger, are you user?

nigger lover

AYO FUCK WHITEY
FUCK AMERICA DEY RACESS

True American Heroes.

I haven't heard a word in the (((media))) from UCLA or the niggers, user.
The ball is now in their court. If they say "thanks for saving us from our niggers instinct" the other niggers will turn on them. If they don't, well, they're niggers and this is additional confirmation they are mere parasites.

Solid pun, nice.

he should have let the chinese hang those niggers publicly

t. mentally incapacitated faggot

It’s all so tiresome

This
> The tweet is a bait

>I support AMERICANS not matter what you look like

>MURICA FUCK YEAHHHH

>guaranteed replies.mp4

There’s no way Jeff Yang would tweeted this if they where white. Because they’re black, he feels they need to play the ”victim card”.

>Jesus christ, they just got out of China.

Thanks to Trump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>3 niggers embarrass the nation through theft, then ingratitude.
It's their nature. If Trump though his act of benevolence would receive accolades from negroids, then he was misinformed. He should have let them face justice, instead of enabling their nigwardly behavior.

Niggers are perpetual victims. The Democrats replaced their iron chains with imaginary ones. Gotta keep the vote plantation operating.

>proud boys meme
fuck off, you ill begotten amoeba.

Laavar and Lonzo aren't in China. Haven't seen or heard a thank you yet

Ya, it was a politically calculated move. You think he enjoyed talking to Xi about this, hell no

He was clearly using the niggers as a bargaining chip but he should've known that his haters will never approve of him no matter what. He could give all niggers a million dollars and they would still find a way to call him racist.

In the end, I guess it didn't take much effort to free them and it had at least a chance of being useful politically.

Trying to fix billion dollars of trade issues, nk, technology theft issues, China military island building...etc etc.

And oh yeah, a pack of our niggers got caught stealing.

No doubt he hated it.

no but they were on the news a minute ago getting swamped by reporters, they weren't enjoying it but i had the tv on mute so im just going by body language.

This is one thing I don’t agree with Trump on. He should’ve let those niggers rot in jail.

But of course we have to treat goddamned basketball players differently.

>tfw papa Trump bails you out
they should TP him for thanks

>CNN: Trump Deprives 3 African Americans Of Their Fair Trial in China

I was really hoping he'd say that he was going to have to talk with China to work out a deal on taking them back.

The thanks Lincoln got, never forget.

Not presumably.. he specifically asked the Chinese leader to do something about it. Was in the news yesterday

Well done

They won't thank him.

>he should've known that his haters will never approve of him no matter what.

That's the point

He does know that

That's why he gave them the opportunity to show the entire world what worthless sack of shits most niggers are

Why did trump save 3 niggers from China while letting Otto Warmbier get murdered by norks? WTF did you make me vote for Sup Forums?

Get out

Trump should have told China to keep them.

he should have let them rot in prison desu.
Also how can rich hoop niggers who have multi million careers in sight still have the urge to steal stuff?
Im sure they are too dumb to do some research about chinese laws but even the penalties would have been lower why steal??

LIANGELO GETS CUT FROM UCLA AND PLAYS IN CHINA FOR A YEAR. BBB 4D CHESS. SCREENCAP THIS

10 years for shoplifting. Why would they go all the way to China just to fucking steal.
>inb4 niggers

Redditors must die

Because it looks bad for American "prestige" if "our" athletes are sitting in a Chinese labor camp. It's too bad, Trump should have left those niggers to rot.