My mother became a coal burner,6 months later of my fathers death...

My mother became a coal burner,6 months later of my fathers death,she knew very fucking well how i feel about niggers and i explained to her precisely time after time,why she should avoid them.what do now?

move out and stop communication with her

How old are you?

wait for toll to be paid
/thread

You punch in the face you piece of shit, beat her to a bloody pulp

Shut the fuck up you little cunt and obey your new daddy.

kill the nigger

Ignore her and leave. At this point, you dont a mother anymore

Your dad had to be beta and fuckin die.she's with alpha male now.

Get your boipucci ravaged by his BIG BLACK COCK sissy white boi

Torment the nigger, get it to chimp out, preferably killing the coal burner in the process.

Shit, that's rough. Whats the nigger like? Is he.. yknow, niggery?

Honestly, you give her a piece of your mind and if she doesnt listen, leave her be and wait for her to pay the toll.

Captcha: hardy toll

If you are of an age where moving out is an option, do so. Make it clear that you don’t wish to see your mother pay the toll, but if she is deadset on spitting on your father’s memory then you will have no part.

If you are of an age where you cannot move out of the house, start working to become independant. Whenever you see her, remind her of what a filthy coal burner she is.

Buy cocaine and plant it in his car...call police

cut her off completely.
She should die alone, you don't have a mother anymore

You are the definition of a cuck

You should do what you need to do as head of the house.

I don't need to tell you what to do.
But his body should be disposed of in the country side
in a pig pen. They will erase all traces.

>6 months later of my fathers death

Are you a Pole living here or what?

Slowly take things from the house. Accuse nigger of stealing...niggers like to steal

this
or you kill the nigger, you wont be able to live with this

This.
Fuck her.

Always remember that mother is the most precious thing one can have in life. And yours has been fucked by a nigger.

luckily mummy is pure and sweet :)
she knows that niggers are bad

This

This. Think about it for a second. Now, don't talk to her anymore. Let he be to her devices.

Go to family dinner with her and her new boy friend and make him feel really uncomfortable. Let him know to his face you don’t like him and you think you’re mother is disgusting. Then continually harass them at family get togethers

Cut all contact with her and avoid her. Pretty simple

t. lil' 13 year old punk

Convert to Islam and honor kill her
Your courts will allow it

>i explained to her precisely time after time,why she should avoid them

you really don't understand women do you? Right know she is getting her jollies off from the so called danger involved in being with a black man, while at the same time relishing in the new cock she gets to try while simultaneously projecting her cuckold fantasies onto you. Her disobedience is a form of cuckolding

I'm 24 and have chewed through my parents' divorce because my cunt mother cheated, nigger

(cuck'd)

Then why haven't you grown the fuck up, little bitch?

Depends on if you love your mother more than you hate black people what you should do.

>Men have to treat their own mothers like a petulant kid nowadays
ABSOLUTE state of womyn.

Classic. It's karmic, really. You've devoted your life to hating the blacks, and now they fuck you in your mother. What's really gonna bake your noodle later, is whether or not she would have went for the BBC, if you wouldn't have openly expressed your distaste for them. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

>1 post by this id
Does no one even check this anymore?

Clearly she needs him for his dick.
The only solution is to provide her with a dick so she won't need him anymore.

It seems like fate is a demonic jewish force then.

You're getting a little freudian there. Are you a mother fucker?

let's see her without makeup

I have a child of my own and cut off contact from my mother. She doesn't get to see him, ever, because she single-handedly ruined the lives of my brother and I for strange dick.

But keep being an impulsive animal, you don't know any better, might as well be a woman.

>White dad left, black dad sticks around.
Well now you only have to make one trip to pick up a sack and visit mom.

>implying you aren't LARPing right now
Get fucked, foureyes.

>what do now?
Read up on how to babbysit your half niglet brother

My mom dated one black guy in her entire life

got herpes

came to my room to cry about it while I was still a minor

told her the darkness caught up with her

got kicked out

we don't talk often

This ain't your blog, but whatever. I can tell you what I would do, it would be quite easy for me since I live on the other side of the country. She's be dead to me. I would change my number, never visit anymore. Never speak to her again, and when she died, I would not go to the funeral.

> she knew very fucking well how i feel about niggers and i explained to her precisely time after time
She's going to invite you over for dinner. At some point she will mention your racism to create an awkward situation where you are shamed and emasculated.

> user: This fried chicken and collard greens is great, mom.
> Mom: So user, I know you said you don't like black people, but what about Tyrone?
> Tyrone: * nig-stares at user, smacks lips *
> user: Uhhh.. well... so uh...
> Mom: Well?
> user: Uhhh... *soft voice* that's not what I meant, uh, I like Tyrone
> Tyrone: Hmph. Das right, punk ass white bitch. I bet yo dick small like yo daddy's
> user: Heh, oh she told you that? Heh... Can you pass the potatoes?

Live with it cuck

>6 months after my father's death
Yeah right... she was burning that coal while he was still alive. Stop lying to yourself op.

>implying freud and those quads could be wrong

you could just pretend you like the guys and then give them red clothes and dump em in a crip neighborhood

Excuse me, but the current year is 2015+2.

show her more news articles of white women killed by black men.

Remove yourself from your mother's life. She's not worth knowing.

this

>1 post by this id

You dumb bastards

It's curious to me how so many people on this board can disregard the happiness of their mothers and immediate family.

we at yo mommas house

What are you trying to slide?

>replying to 6 million post
You people are the worst.