What's her end goal?

What's her end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfUpZDY60yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marriage and baby making sex in the missionary position while holding hands.

HUMONGOUS WHAT

To NTR the main guy with the mailman.
Author already showed the NTR in the future chapter where the main guy is at work and then the mailman comes in.

Source

No.

more hmanga when

Impregnation.

is there any way to stop this monster?

>baby making sex in the missionary position while holding hands.
MODS

What the hell. This is lewd as fuck.

Stockholm syndrome.

>What's her end goal?
Tease the readers in the future by making it seem that she cucked the MC.

what is this pose trying to convey?

I had to drop this, cute as all hell but it was the same thing every damn chapter and it didn't look like anything was going to develop.

I want (You) to hurry up and kill yourself already.
Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it.

The pleasure of bullying nerds.

>Takagi getting flustered
>Takagi and Nishikata going on dates now (even if he doesn't realize it)
>Takagi and Nishikata having furious baby-making sex resulting in reproduction of a female child is CANON

You're missing out.

It's all about the slow burn. You might not notice it, but there definitely is gradual development, and that's the fucking greatest.

it ain't even subtle

I feel like the slow pacing of the manga would translate well to a SOL anime if they roll 2-3 chapters into every episode.

What studio would be best for a Takagi-san anime?

She's gonna needle him closer and closer to his breaking point with each session of teasing and then when he finally snaps and ravages her she's gonna go full embarrassed sub, complete with meek moans and hands on her face.

kyoani

Doga Kobo

Xebec

Most studios could probably do a fine job.

It doesn't seem like it would be very hard to adapt considering the character designs are relatively simple.

The bigger make-or-break issue for me is the VA they get for Takagi, the whole show would basically rest on her.

I wan to see Pregnant Takagi

To walk home together while holding hands.

I'm still waiting for a doujin of Nishikata eventually snapping and violently raping her while she cries and apologies and begs him to stop.

shin-ei

Delet

>stop

Takagi is a little dominatrix in training. She definitely wants the D, but she wants to be in charge of the D, not the other way around.

Apparently I was following the mangaka on twitter without knowing this existed.

As if she wouldn't go into sex maniac mode when she finally get the shota cock and not care about dom stuff

Did you ever read Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan?

Make Nishikata tease her with his dick

provoking NTR shitposting

No, but the premise sounds great.

It's pretty bad, don't bother.

Not reading it and Tomorrow's Saturday for the complete universe experience.

Be in as many smug reaction pictures as possible

let's hope the voice acting isn't as shitty as this

youtube.com/watch?v=FfUpZDY60yY

> expecting an anime adaptation of a good confy manga
> waiting stupid oximorons to fill in

Never heard of that, but I recently learned that the same mangaka has another series focusing on the other girls in class. I want to marry Mina, she seems like a fun brat

gg

yukari a cute

Shame they didn't finish translating it.

wait did ashita wa doyoubi actually finish serialization and they just didn't finish the translation or are you talking about fudatski

DEEN

Well according to MAL it's finished with 53 chapters, with only 24 being translated.

Smugness.

Sadly she stay flat her entire life

Can she literally read minds?

>sadly
we got a jokester in our midst

And then her legs feel a boner.

For her and Nishikata to grow old together after a happy life with 3 children and 5 grandchildren.

To be NTRd from nishikata with the most smug filled expression of pleasure on her face.

It totally destroys and emasculates him completely especially as the black gaijin pounding her soaking wet cunt deposits a large amount of cum deep in her fertile womb thus impregnating her. The epilogue shows nishikata as a caged maid cleaning the house and taking care of her kids as takagi gets fucked by her lover for hours. He no longer feels shame and actually experiences joy when he sees her so satisfied. He is broken but happy.

Thats her end goal.

Boner.

Must be a pretty big boner to be able to lift a leg

>Sadly
Fàaaaàåaaaaaāaaaaaaæaaaãâãáaaaaaaåååāæaaaaaaaag

OPPAI PIGGU GO HOME

>sadly

Those boys at homeland security know
E X A C T L Y
X
A
C
T
L
Y
what they're doing. I wonder if they're hiring?

Marriage with a guy who will be submissive to her.

>implying she's not raising him to be the alpha pack leader she always wanted

No, it's clear she spends a lot of time studying his habits and interests in order to anticipate him. Also a great poker face makes it look like she takes a little effort in this.

Doujin translations when?

>After years of teasing his testosterone finally kicks in
>He starts raping her
>she pretends to be crying
>suddenly, smug and leglock

Inpregnation

I volunteer as tribute

>Doujin by 774

I still don't get the appeal of this manga. The loli is cute but other than that I don't see much else.

what's not to understand? the teasing is adorable