Why does /pol hate black people?

Greetings /pol, black user here.

I am curious as to why you lot hate people like me.

I like anime, have a fulltime job and am dating a white girl.

What else can I do to better fit into society?

>dating a white girl
you really have to ask this question?

The opposite of all of that, not be a leaf poster, then maybe neck yourself.

if bait 3/10
if not kys racemixing degenerate

>dating a white girl
Stick to your kind, weirdo

My country is getting niggers everyday, worst choice ever.

>dating a white girl
I didn't hate you till I read this. Then I realised that you are responsible for white genocide.

>dating a white girl
why do most black men find black women unattractive too?

>black
>women
Kek

Because the vast majority of black individuals doesn't behave like human beings at all. and instead of helping to improve their own people the they blame white people, even the so called intellectual blacks

>dating a black girl
That's the reason why. You're doing nothing to better your race.

Why do niggers always have the dumbest haircuts and look either like a palm tree or a muffin?

I don't hate you man. Most of the hatred on here is not very deep. There is a rebellion against political correctness. Now, we need to move forward and create real healthy American identity that leaves room for white nationalism, black nationalism, and common American nationalism, all working together. That is the way forward. Don't take the noisemakers on here too seriously.

Its not hate towards black people specifically you silly, it is just a very biased dislike towards anyone who is different than us.

>black
>people

I have nothing against specific black people. But your race as a whole are a bunch of low iq savages. So it's easy to be judgemental about all blacks. Your home continent is a fucking mess. And you commit a lot of crime. Fuck niggers as a whole. Proper niggers, you guys are alright. Raise good families. Don't get divorced. But it's all a lot cause user

>bait
>saged

Are you stupid? If the average nigger had a full-time job and enjoyed anime do you really think the black race would catch as much flak as it does?

Stupid fucking black baboon why can't you understand we hate your race for its behavior and not because of their skin?

Don't commit violent crimes, don't take welfare, don't sell drugs in my neighborhood. If blacks could manage that, I'm fine with them.

But I dont though.

Exactly. Its political correctness we hate.

We don't hate black people, we hate niggers.

Of course I don't speak for everybody, but a lot of people agree on this.

This

There are a few real idiots who come to this community (a community where people pretend to be idiots), believing that they are in good company.

>we hate your race for its behavior and not because of their skin?
Kek, anti civil rights march when?

>I like anime, have a fulltime job and am dating a white girl.
Do I actually need more reasons to hate you?
You pretty much summed it up perfectly.

>What else can I do to better fit into society?
Suicide?

After reading that comment and seeing that photo, my sides are inexistent at this point.

You can pull monkey out of a jungle, but you can't pull jungle out of a monkey.

Exactly what this guy said.
To googles around the world, stop being ghetto idiots.

I don't. Love to all. Even my 'enemies'. Hate is wasted energy and fear based.

And the thing is, you will never really know if you are the real idiot or not. This community could be made up of real idiots, and I may have come here thinking that they were pretending to be idiots. And visa versa. You....ok I may never really know for sure.

>1 post by this ID
If not b8 you should be dating in your own race and then teach your kids to be better rather than muddy up the gene pool and complicate shit.

I don't hate black people, I just hate the ones that are lazy, entitled niggers that think that they deserve a piece of my hard earned money through shitty social programs and handouts. Which is to say I hate just about all niggers

They don't, next question.

Fuck off and stick to your kind.

because you're fucking boring, now piss off.

>i like anime
You answered your own question.

I don't hate black people I feel bad for them they were brought into civilization they will never fit into.

>at DMV yesterday
>lots of black people
>they ignore all the instructions starting at the door clearly marked
>one at computer complaining that the computer test was "jumping around" thats why he failed not because he is a stupid nigger

Go back to Africa and stick to your own monkey kind.

>I like anime
There you go.

Africans/blacks blame Europeans/whites for everything and take responsibility for nothing.

Africans have way more children than they can provide for, and then they immigrate to Europe and force us to pay for them. This is causing the Great Replacement, where many young Europeans who can't afford to have children or only have few children because they're RESPONSIBLE, are forced to pay for irresponsible Africans and their children æ, because Africans are irresponsible and breeds like rabbits. And thus slowly we whites are getting force to pay for our own genocide.

African-American also tend to have a lot of children they don't take care of. And thus society has to help provide for them. You literally have entire generation of blacks raised by their grandmothers and aunties because blacks often are so crappy parents who don't take care of their children.

I don't mind having black people in the world, and I don't wish ill or harm on black people.

My problem is as said, they blame whites, don't take responsibility for anything, and are forcing us to pay for our own replacement because they breed like rabbits and invade Europe.

What's there to like about them? Seriously what positive force do they have on this earth?