George Washington on refugees

George Washington on refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-reverend-francis-adrian-vanderkemp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>virtuous and persecuted
Fair enough, though it says nothing about most refugees today

Most refugees today want to come in and live off of welfare, pretty sure Washington wouldnt want a bunch of illiterate idiots who are lazy to come into the country either

Spource?

He meant white people.

I completely agree with this. If we get rid of AS, Medicare, and all other forms of welfare while cutting personal income taxes to below 15% as compensation. That way every refugee that comes here will have the chance to make without being a drain.

>virtuous and persecuted

Were Washington's own slaves the 'persecuted part of mankind' or not? I'm confused.

Lefties using this as an argument for accepting refos are making an identical argument to own slaves again. Your call.

ayy lads
dont worry

the law of this country is already fucked
the judicary and legislative bodies are literally criminal

the literal law itself is fucked

purge soon

Washington was a scumbag, not surprising he would virtue signal so people thought he was a good dude

Kek

>didn't have welfare back then

Literally all of America’s founders were white nationalists

Quote the rest of the letter you double nigger.

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-reverend-francis-adrian-vanderkemp/

>Under a good government (which I have no doubt we shall establish) this Country certainly promises greater advantages, than almost any other, to persons of moderate property, who are determined to be sober, industrious and virtuous members of Society.

>sober
>industrious
>virtuous

""""Refugees""""". Give me a fucking break.

Our founding fathers had no concept of how far technology could have progressed. Back when they lived, you would have a boat carrying 50, maybe 60 people that would take months to reach our shores. Now we have the technology to transport millions of people from further distances atgreat velocity with high capacity magazines. And republicans want to legalize silencers!

these
/thread

This, specifically White Christians from northwest Europe. Persecution was religious and political. Also, the persecuted knew or quickly learned English and worked when they got here, always by slow sailing ships.

>Mohammed al fagotto
>devout muslim
>prosecuted in his homeland
>virtuous
>part of mankind
Oh hoh, that's rich

>collective test in ng/dL in pic related: sub 1000

he was referring to other Europeans you dumb fuck, nobody else was part of his "mankind"

yes
mexican people cannot be considered virtuous by any rational standard

i say we really punish israel for this
let all the mudshits take back the worthless jew city of christ

its total stupid garbage
its just a bunch of old roman forts,
religion is entirely worthless, it really is meaningless shit

we can actually make an agreement with the sand niggers.
we can let them have the jews and literally have them all ravage their land by the sword, on the sole condition they love us americans like distant brothers and never fuck with us again

and the entire jewish race will also cease to exist

how does this sound?

>purge soon

Will never happen.

4th post best post

We all knew it. They just confirmed it

>Virtuous
>"Having or showing high moral standards"
>Persecuted
>"Subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs"
By defenition, Illegal Immigrants are not virtuous. They hardly count as "persecuted" since they are only "fleeing" their country of origin because they don't like it.
If anything, 'Ol George was talking about Christians in Muslim-controlled territory.

And the letter was specifically referencing the United Provinces/Holland - note that one of Washington's great grandfathers was a Huguenot from Frisia via Rotterdam.

lol the fed certainly will not be breaking any constitutional law while the government is being purged

we need to seriously discuss how the fed will or will not be violating the highest laws of this land, which do allow this by law...
the government is seriously fucked beyond belief

it is your legal right to fuck their ass

This. Savages and rapists are neither virtuous nor persecuted.

>virtuous
>persecuted
I cant even remember a single entity to which both of words could have been properly applied.

Good show burger bro.

>TO WHATEVER NATION THEY MIGHT BELONG
>all nations are white
is this really the hill you want to die on? either all nations are white, and thus it is not a problem, or he says it doesn't matter what race they are. let me know which losing argument you would like to take.