Reminder that the Makeup App's creator is Russian and that it's an FSB psyop to create division between American men...

Reminder that the Makeup App's creator is Russian and that it's an FSB psyop to create division between American men and women.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gabrelyanov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a few days off lad, no such app is needed for what you describe.

when Russian psyops are basically Sup Forums tier memes

Tha fuck are you on about?

Toasty roastie detected

twitter.com/gabrelyanov this is the creator

Russian bots using alt-right talking points and memes to appeal to the MRA/MGTOW.

Based ruskie
> r/incels deleted
> makeup remover app comes out a week later
Be careful what you wish for, roasties

I fucking love this timeline

You mean, some russian guy is dropping red pills? You cant silence the truth, roastie!

>create division between American men and women
As if that wasn't already happening without the app.

oh no, the Russians make women WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

he's 100% a Sup Forumstard
reveal yourself m8

The vast majority of american women are grossly overweight

MUH RUSSIANS

Show me your gender war faces!

OMG, a russian nazi

If it is a Russian, he is mostly someone who was burned and visited that board himself. So it could just be a cucked Russkie in the best case scenario should it actually be russian involvement.

That's not an app creator. One minute of quick research is all it takes to find the name, biography and twitter account of the actual MakeApp developer
twitter.com/gabrelyanov

But I guess that's slightly above mental capacities of your average low IQ Sup Forums lumpenprole

Just think. Roasties worldwide are changing their profile images to pics they just took in the dark. The glass ceiling has just been upgraded to bulletproof.

Reminder that this is what Emma Watson will look like in 2030

Roasties eternally BTFO

This is easily the best thing to happen to roasties in a long time.
Keep this up and enough women are going to start saying "BUT IM NOT THAT UGLY" and no one will care until they take the makeup off and prove it, which most roasties could never do. The actual attractive ones might even stop wearing it if there's enough shame behind makeup.

The beauty industry has been destroying the self confidence of women for too long and its one of the largest drivers in the shitstorm that is modern day women. We need to start taking back our women.

>shows you the truth instead of living in la la land
>the russians!!
>this is bad!!

Well I guess most Americans do live in a bubble fantasy world in which they are taught life can be like a movie, you will be a famous singer, youtuber etc.

Don't want the red pill?

Don't use the app.

Steve Bannon?

Current batch needs to die alone

Yeah, I know. It's sad how effective it's been so far on this board too.

Tetris was a Russian psy-op to undermine western sexual norms.

But he's not the creator. ((("Journalists"))) gonna journal.

Why can't American psyops be fun like the Russians instead of relying on the dumb niggers believing the media like American psyops?

Another wanna be McCarthy

No, it's just gonna turn into another episode where everyone wishes the incels would just kts already.

We cant even grow food

Nah, modern women need this. They're outing themselves as dumb shallow cunts with their petty reactions to this.

American psyops ARE fun - they're just done by amateurs on Nepali macrame forums.

>average low IQ Sup Forums lumpenprole
b.but they are Rick and Morty fans and I've heard you have to have high IQ to really get it

nice xd ^^

he should make one that removes the bra and adds sag

when Sup Forums is basically Russian psyops

Fuck this just give is back the race switching app, that one was amazing.

>to avoid being raped by deceptive women
I'm using this now.

I hear the creator of this app goes by "Richard Hollywood".... Just WHO is he?

Given the level of evidence into "Russian" interference handed over to Congress, I'm pretty sure that's the stance the US government takes.

>Leftist make a degenerate hell hole where faggots and niggers are worshipped and whites are demonized

Hey guys let's fight to save this new Jewish America we built on top of the one your ancesters built

What's an incel?

I want a real-time version of this app that does all that and the make up - Google glasses could be sold to just about every straight male (and some lesbians) when that app technology arrives.

>an FSB psyop to create division between American men and women
Oh wow. If they start blaming the Russians for what kikes are doing I'll be completely done with the US.

>fuckery
leave this place, tyrone

Reminder that when push comes to shove Democrats will always reveal their inherent racism.

Involuntary celibate

WHEN DO I GET MY RUBLES? IVE BEEN SHITPOSTING FOREVER

Underrated

Hey if it looks like we are going to lose here please nuke us and our greatest Ally.
They need radioactive diversity too.
The remaining kikes can Lord over a uninhabitable hellscape

Yes. This funny app is what's hurting relationships in America. It has nothing to do with mentally ill feminists whatsoever.

THIS! PUTIN OR SOROS PLZ HELP!

post tits or gtfo
sharpiepooper timestump will also suffice

kek

I almost spit out my coffee. That is a top notch tweet

This. 4th wave Feminism did that for us.

Russians posting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums tweeting as Russians.

I don't know who's memeing who anymore.

Theres also an issue with beta orbiters falling for every Jewish trick in the book to convince them not to have white children. MGTOW, Incel, Cis shaming, race shaming... and now this viral marketing makeup app stunt... it's only white men falling for the `half the planets population is unworthy of you, don't marry and have white children to replenish your dwindling numbers goy!'. You don't see blacks or Muslims or any other minorities falling for this self sterilizing garbage. I'm not even white, it's just such an obvious ploy.

If a guy hasn't seen his girlfriend without makeup, then its it's probably because she leaves it on so she can sneak out really quick and go fuck Tyrone

OY VEY, THE BOYIM KNOW

>god damned Russians keep trying to expose the truth

> not posting planet of the apes

>boyim
top jej

>Muh evil Russian strawman and Democrat flag
I expected nothing less

>creates division between men and women

You bet your ass it does. It puts the roasties in their place. Makeup is basically lies that you wear on your face, and they use that combined with loads of other trickery to deceive and steal from Men.

/r/Incels was a wonderful place that dropped redpills daily, and I'm sad to see it gone. This app puts a smile on my face. The beta's will have their revenge.

>bitching about something funny (You)

The division already exists
Modernity and the pill have opened up a conflict between the sexes that won't be going away soon or easily...as long as the money and prosperity still flows

Whatever Russia may be doing is merely pissing in a sea of piss

Yes, Russians are also responsible for bad relations between men and women, and also for bad race relations.
Russians are responsible for everything.
OR, it could be that they are a swarm on non PC assholes who do whatever the fuck they like to mock idiotic degeneracy in the West.

>division between American men and women
It's a good thing I don't want an American woman then.

Reminder that it's the Multibillion Dollar Jew makeup cartel that's the one brainwashing women into thinking they are naturally ugly and need to cake their faces in makeup and look like oompahloompahs. And thats the only reason they care about losing their Shekels.

>it's an FSB psyop to create division between American men and women.
no, feminism is.

Reminder that blaming the FSB for existing reality is like blaming the White House for tectonic plates moving.

I welcome my amusing Russian brothers but to be clear I don't pretend your society isn't much poorer and otherwise worse off.

At least Chinese figured out Capitalism after Mao died. Russians hate each other worse than niggers so the oligarchs robbed you all without even having the courtesy to give you a reacharound.

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha holy fucking hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

HOLY SHIT

McCarthy did nothing wrong

Maybe we would do the same in the West if our govs would not threaten to destroy our fucking lives if we ever dared to say something that'll hurt anybody who isn't a white, heterosexual male.

>psyop to create division between American men and women.

SJW’s are doing a far better job than le Russians

>MGTOW, Incel, Cis shaming, race shaming.

Chads will breed. Non-competitives don't matter. Losers don't matter.

I keep chickens. They only require one rooster though having two is useful backup and the young rooster learns from the elder. Other roosters are culled and not a problem.

BOYIM

wtf I love russian bots now

based R. Gollivud

UNDERRATED POST

sorta this
heaven forbid bipedal hominids stopped acting like lemmings

that just makes me like russians aand the fsb more than i did, was this your goal? fuck off faggot kike

Kek

All our fun ones are blamed on the Russians, user

SEND ALL ROASTIES TO DROWN IN TEH DEAD SEA

honestly i think this app could help people. realizing that the women that a guy is scared of (in the sense that she appears 'out of his league') aren't actually that pretty or otherwise scary could help people be more confident around girls who otherwise use makeup to make herself look untouchable to all but the biggest nigs

The roastie crys out in pain as she strikes you

what seems to be the issue is that russie tried to implement both capitalism and democracy which made them instable as fuck

china transitioned to capitalism but kept the powerful government (complete with marxist aesthetic) in place to maintain order and stability and it seems to be working reasonably well for them

lol so many of you are on so many various levels of red pill, but none of you really understand.

women are right there for you to fuck, they always have been. the only thing stopping you from taking yours is other men. other men that would stop you simply because women want that, and when we gave women an opinion with equal value, it only then started to matter.

every woman and girl has dads, brothers, uncles, etc. and as long as girls are equal with you, in your mind and in society's eye, girls will do what they want, and that is NOT what you want. so you have two choices: decide that what you want is more important, and do what our ancestors did (that is, making their opinion less valuable than yours), or continuing with this trajectory.

what will you do?

>Don't want the red pill?
>Don't use the app.

Kek, great slogan.

USE AT HILLARY AND PEPE PLEASE