Coalburning whore BTFO

twitter.com/sa_harraa/status/928078778789658624

Lmao surves her right for trying to date a white """""guy""""" wgite woman belongs to black cocks

das rite

White cunts only for BBC

Damn straight.

The best part about that Twitter thread is there are pavement apes more upset with her using a condom to fuck the black man than the guy she was talking to in the conversation.

roasties BTFO

good. the only way to discourage bad behaviour is to punish it.

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Please take off the proxys, I can't deal with it anymore, my country is dying and you guys just laugh. I actually need to be put on suicide watch.

remember its the politicians that created the problem

BBC does not need protection, white women's vagina have natural melanin receptors implanted already by GOD himself, thus GOD intended for unprotected sex between the BLACK man and white woman as fertile as possible

Testa att inte ta internet på så jävla stort allvar.

;_;

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR REEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's the current year

act to save your country bjorn

Lol white boys literally can't fuck their women anymore because they have been BLACKED.
Kek!

I'm fucking dying

Yep, the moment they touch them it disqualifies them for the rest of their existence from a worthwhile guy. A white girl who does that is committing relationship suicide for life. No man I know or have ever met would accept it.

Props to that dude, he was direct and honest about it.

das rite

lmao

>my country
your country is the property of BBC now, sorry white boi, adept or die

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oh hell yeah Towson, Maryland. Let's hang out anons and roast these coalburners together!