SHALL BE INFRINGED

um no Sweetie you don't get to keep your guns.
>It's Time To Consider Gun Confiscation
>The time is now for Congress to shed its cowardly cover and do something.
>Politicians are preparing a sweeping policy change: seizing a huge number of weapons from law-abiding citizens.
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/11/14/boston-globe-its-time-for-gun-confiscation-n2409298

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8538thDw9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's time to get rid of governments and globalist media corporations

will he be going door to door to try to confiscate these guns himself?

>tries to confiscate guns
>gets shot

I will shoot any statist faggot who comes through my door to take my gun.

I'll die before I relinquish it and I know I'm not the only one.

>gun confiscation in Boston
feel like we've done this before famamlamadingdong

Molon labe.

>I will shoot any statist faggot who comes through my door to take my gun.
somebody should go pistol whip this fucker for writing this article, then somebody else can save him with a gun

I'll give them my bullets first.

You will be shot in the face.

You have already lost.
Give up shill.

Oh and if congress really wanted to solve our gun crime problem they would just deport all the unemployed Black males age 18-60.

Boom gun violence, rape assault etc cut in half.

If they've made a stack on your door you've already lost. Death or incarceration is guaranteed.

what guns? ;)

Its time to kill everyone at the Boston Globe.

Calm down before you have a heart attack, Alex

>same shill that puts "sweetie" in every post he makes
SOROS SHILLS UPSET ABOUT POLAND
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L
S

U
P
S
E
T

A
B
O
U
T

P
O
L
A
N
D

Don't stop there. Need to cleanse all media and socials.

>mfw thinking about all those disarmed goyim
>tfw we can finally come out of the shadows and openly rule and oppress them like we were meant to

PLEAAAAAAAASE do it. Please try it. I’m ready for the war

OP you can have my guns discharged one bullet at a time.

user, if you wanted a gun thread, you could've just made one.

i have pick related, but in black. did i fall for the gun jew?

There are always other options sweetie.

SWAT guys refer to this as 'lending the suspect some department property'

>France considering setting age of consent at 13
>right after a man has been found not guilty of raping an 11 year old because apparently she consented (something a minor can't do by law)
Is the slippery slope still not real?

>did i fall for the gun jew?

Yes you fucking faggot. The ar15 is as open source as it gets.

I plan to start my own manufacturing business making galllows guillontines and ovens.

You can't seem to detect ironic sweetieposting.

>boating accidents intensify

22 acres with deadfalls, EWS, a bunker, 5x 12ga, 13x pistols and 10x long guns. Not happening.

Wife and kids are all proficient shooters and patriots, we'll definitely take several of them with us before they get us.

molon labe

Doesn't matter.
If any glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger knocks on my door, they're dead too. They'd think twice about it.

>not buying a 'murican made RDB

Is Matt Vespa gonna be the one kicking down doors?

Lel come get, bitch

LARPing faggot

>gun jew
Kek those are tight though

Good to see Matt Vespa volunteering.

>t no guns

How would the public react to seeing a huge rash of law abiding citizens refusing to turn their guns in and getting ruby ridged by the FBI? The media could try and hide it, but they wouldn't be able to for long. Too many views.

It's about time we threw people in prison for suggesting Gun Confiscation.

>ruby ridged by the FBI
This is why it would go horribly. Imagine a Waco situation on every block.

Umm no sweetie, that drone or f-35 will glass your whole neighborhood if you don't give them up.

Fuck yeah bro you tell em!

t Randy Weaver

Why don't you go back to your coloring books and let the adults have an intelligent conversation

Every fucking gun-nut says shit like this but I guarantee if some feds/ATF agents knocked on your door to seize your firearms you'd bend over and grab your ankles like a pussy ass bitch.

i actually don't have an AR yet. figured it was eventually just going to happen and this was a treat to myself

I found out about it shortly after i made the purchase. it's certainly on the list.

If you say so, kiddo.

That's the kind of thinking that's likely to lead to suicide.

Lost them in a boating accident.

Tell that to Afghanistan who still is offering up resistance.

>owning guns and not teaching your family too shoot.

>how to get baited into posting your guns in a data collection thread

Lol, can't do that to me. All my neighbors are mexicans. It'd be racist to blow up my neighborhood just to kill one white man.

>t Yankee

This ^ was meant for this:

Cool. Now just get Democrats in control of 2/3 of the state governments or the federal legislature, amend the US Constitution, and you're good... Oh wait, what's that? Democrats are at a historic lowpoint electorally? Oh, that's a shame.

Get fucked soyboy

As if US forces would turn on the American people
Oh sweetie you are such a moron

if the feds knock on my door and try to take my guns I can and will pop as many of them as I can get before they get me

>being this new

Wrong. I'm a gun owner but it pisses me off when gun-nuts try to act like tough guys when it comes to resisting the federal government.

sorry faggo, not gonna happen

> being this much of a shill

if this scenario occurred I'm certain there would be groups formed to assist you.

The only answer.

My friends and I have discussed this scenario before. Between us, we have a small stockpile that includes semis, full autos, and at least one RPG.

If the government starts this, we are going to X's land and expanding his underground silo. The area will be booby trapped. In order to stop just 4-5 men, they'll need boots on the ground and potentially flamethrowers. They'll need copters and drones as well, but the area is mountainous and forested, so visibility and maneuverability will pose a problem.

No matter what they do, it will make the news. And just this event, no matter the outcome, would embolden countless more... We aren't even Texan.

>um no Sweetie
You are a genuine retard.

>how to unstack a critical response team?

I'm sure that fat fuck I wasn't sure if it was a dyke or a soyman is going to go and confiscate it.

If they were smart they'd try and divide and conquer. Promise cops and certain people will keep the gun rights ine xchange for depriving others of it.

post guns faggot

Age 12: the post.

I don't think it's about acting tough. I would fully expect to be terrified in that situation. It's just that I've already made up my mind that it's better to live 1 day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep. I don't want to be a part of a world where we live as subjects.

The pentagon already knows 70% of soldiers would desert you stupid low iq faggot.

It must suck to go thru life as you. I would have roped myself by now

Nope,Not even once

Probably, but I live in a democrat controlled city that has good gun laws thanks to the state at large, so I suspect outside of commiefornia and jew york I'm first on the chopping block.

Do people seriously realize that the only thing holding back ac ivil war is guns? How many people would actually turn these in? Now imagine all the people who have been waiting for YEARS FOR THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN

you think police will not get BTFO?

Trump will never sign something like that into law. Every one was betting on Hillary winning so they could ram this through. Fuck wit democrats

Do you seriously think the government would drone strike civilian neighborhoods in the event of a civil war? You do realize it would be a guerilla war, meaning there are no front lines like a traditional war. You are seriously a dumbass. Also, imagine if America started bombing its own cities - what do you think the international world is going to do? Stop being a retard

How about you come and try to take them rather than having someone do it for you?

BB guns dont count bitch

Taking away guns is tyranny. Enter the 2nd amendment. You can legally kill tyrants. Rights are inalienable and intrinsic. No court in the world shall infringe these rights as no court has power over our rights as defined in the constitution. It is time for people to take up arms against our tyranical politicians whose aim is to destroy our constitution and our country from within. Politicians need a good fear of their constituents. AMERICA FIRST. MAGA. Israel First IS treason!!

Stop being a (((liberal))) retard

Kill yourself you fuckin fudd

Lets kill more people trying to confiscate guns than will ever be killed by mass shootings ever

Lets also forget that millions of guns will still be left after, mostly in the hands of criminals who didnt register their weapons

LMAO

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TRY

gun control wor--
youtu.be/J8538thDw9M

They can't even pass fucking mild gun control what makes them think they are going to be able to skip right to total confiscation?

These libtards are delusional. They honestly think the people will surrender their arms without resistance, what a fucking joke. Even if you are a totally normal gun owning citizen with zero real interest in doing anything besides hunting with them or something, having potentially hundreds or thousands of dollars of guns, ammunition and accessories stolen from you by the state will prompt outrage from even the most unassuming gun owner. Gun control is one thing, this is a proposal for outright theft and nobody would ever stand for it.

Even in Canada there was a controversy in a town in Quebec, it was flooded and the RCMP needed to be called in to help with the relief effort, but the fuckers literally entered people's houses, even if they were safe from flooding and totally locked down, and stole their guns claiming they were "unsecured" and needed to be safely removed, even if the guns were locked in gun cabinets. The townspeople freaked out hard, having literally lost hundreds of dollars worth of guns that they legitimately owned for no reason, and the RCMP was forced to return them ONLY AFTER the entire town went to the media and shamed the RCMP for stealing their property and threatened massive legal action against them. This was in Canada, in a small town full of regular people who only ever use guns for hunting, if anything like this were to happen in the USA I can only imagine there'd be massive bloodshed.

Seriously, try and take them, it will be really, really funny to see how many people die.

>It's time to consider civil war

Do it. Please. I'd rather be dead than live in the looming nuAmerica.

this

Sorry it wasn't Quebec, it was in Alberta.

I'm not being a liberal I'm pointing out a fact. The government is never going to start drone striking suburuban neighborhoods or dropping bombs on cities. That's fucking idiotic to even consider. The police would get BTFO if they tried to round up guns. For every 1 person that would actually do it there'd be 1000 more who would not.

Odd that a Boston paper would say this.

The battles of Concord and Lexington, which set off the American revolution, started as an attempt at gun confiscation by the British.

you don't actually need to register weapons period in most states so it'd be it'd be impossible to confiscate guns without, say, illegally searching every citizen's home

>Sweetie
Kill yourself faggot.

How is that liberal

Where did this glow in the dark meme come from? I missed it.

Age 25: the post