chose one user

>bait
>sage

Max Blumenthal

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Hitler

You don't respect Jews.

You just tolerate the less jewy ones.

Wish he eventually stops being a degenerate, but I like him for being /fa/ and triggering leftists. I know Sup Forums hates him too but whatever.

fischer, rothbard and mises

Age restricted so I have to log in and give judenröhre additional metadata.

even hitler respected a small number of jews (he called them noble juden and gave them honorary aryan status)

Was Bobby a jew?

Roy Cohn was bretty cool

wasnt bobby fischer an antisemite?

Use “hooktube” instead of “youtube.”

Moses (P.B.U.H)
Jesus (P.B.U.H)
Abdullah ibn Salam
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari

heh, a bit,... and groups still try to hijack his history.

pic related

Jesus, but he’s not a Jew anymore....

Moses the Murderer seemed like a cool guy.

Mama Mia!

Extreme lefty-liberal who wants unlimited immigration to the US and loathes Israel for not allowing unlimited immigration too.

truthdig.com/articles/profiting-from-immigration-injustice/

Fictional Characters are not allowed in this post.

Is that Al-Samhydus before and after he did 9/11 ?

Lauren Souther because of her boobs

Fuck off, dirty fucking goatfucker Paki

Fictional countries are not allowed on this post.

Jesus

ben shapiro 2020

Bobby a jew....
YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!

You are an even more retard than OP....

is that a fingerbox?
oy vey

how about fuck you

The only Jew I respect is the Jew that helped me Jew the Jews.

In a nut shell: Started a computer store with other Asian buddies back in college in the USA (I am Japanese-Brazilian). Jew orthodox Jew Yorker classmate comes in one day and tells us of his devilish plan to outjew the jews from his community. He will buy PCs from us and claim he is the one making them (cause orthodox jews won't buy from the goys). We make a killing jewing his jews by selling a HUGE restricted market our PCs. We actually expanded to sell to Jews in Sao Paulo.

Good choice OP. Also Brother Nathanael and pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQePtf2te8o
youtube.com/watch?v=HhCunB2859I
0/10
His mother was a Jew...

fucking annoying music

God, by definition, can't have children or other associates. Sovereignty can't be shared. Stop dividing your soul into three and spreading evil in the world because of it. Come to the religion of Jesus (P.B.U.H). Come to Islam.

La ilaha illallah, Muhammad ur Rasool ullah.

Inbred Paki at work.

And secular jews, which are just unlucky semites sharing physical traits with kikes.

His father was German tho, and I don't care about kike tradition of jewness being passed through the mother, he's racially a mischling.

your language sounds like a drunken goat falling off a cliff

Eliezer Yudkowsky, despite him being a fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WH7xsW5Os10

You should thank me for sharing this with you.

Stephen Miller

>Jebus

yeah yeah some people might complain that some of his stuff promotes "degeneracy" but whatever, I mean he made fun of Jews plenty of times in ways they would now be incredibly pissed about nowadays. he's funny

Richard Stallman

underrated

...trick question...

Ben Shapiros sister.

the jew i respect is a dead jew

kek

Walter Block

Dave Smith

Hitler destroyed German and western civilization

Michael Malice

Best Jew of 2017

Actual (((JIDF))) KIKE-spies infiltrating Sup Forums with their subtle brainwashing-by-definition-manipulation.

"Jew", in 2017, means Talmudist. "Jew" is not a significant genome deviation on a Marxist-abiogenesis timeline.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile

Buffest Jew of 2017

>try to save it
>fail
>omg you destroyed it

how has no one run this through the makeup app yet?

Larry David

Jews lie. Constantly.
They will also "claim" famous and successful people throughout history have Jewish heritage with little basis.

They claim Hilter was a Jew, they claim Fischer was a jew. This is how they subvert things.

Pic related

MUST RESPEC WIMYN

>The Happy Merchant
because he's brought us so much joy on the internet

>Jews you respect
Hitler

Unironically
>Eric Zemmour

Jack Black. I love that guy. Brings goey feeeling in my stomach.

I've seen sexier refrigerators.
Low quality Khazar Milkers.

I hate this woman and find her ugly as fuck. I have no idea why my penis loves her so much. I have no control over it either, I can't look at Silverman without getting a hard on. It fucking pisses me off. What the the fuck is wrong with my cock Sup Forums? Actual attractive women can't do this to my cock but somehoe this ugly semen demon has perfect remote control over it.

Most relevant threads have

Bobby Fischer literally said that most of the jews should be executed and the remainder should go to concentration camps for re-education
He called them a "parasite race"

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

what is worth respecting about her? she used to be pretty, that is about it.

this, check out william herschel, columbus, miguel de cervantes, diego velazquez and some theories about da vinci

they are trying to jew us out of our own history fucking kikes baka

SHES A WIMYN

>degenerate libertarian
>dating a disloyal whore

Sockcucker

>posts the photoshopped version

They are few and far between, but Roy Cohn is /ourguy/

This post isnt getting the attention it deserves.

That's international Terrorist Samir Al-Hajeeb

the good doctor

!NONE!m

I think one reason Trump likes Steve Miller is that he reminds Trump of /ourguy/ Roy Cohn.