How do you feel with a mainstream actor portraying y'all

How do you feel with a mainstream actor portraying y'all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8tuBGpYVFw
youtube.com/watch?v=_MFDKqFlC3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get this at all, a literal painting of a leftist, playing a rightist, why.

what purpose does this serve, is it ironic?

the fuck? why the blue hair?

>Trump's an isolationist, so stupid!
>Trump wants world domination!
lel

>blue hair
>y'all

how do YOU feel about portraying harambe?

they portray them as antifa like characters.

What's this from?

It reaks of leftist projection.

Conservatives do not:
>dye their hair blue
>want to conquer the world
That's what communists want.

That show is not good. The main guy looks and acts like an sjw and he’s a faggot. Blue hair how dare he

He's alright from that one clip i saw of him smacking some Thot. He needs a fash cut and more muscle. Also blue hairs for lefties.

Looks like a retarded liberal grungey, doesn't represent right wing ideology well at all.

AHS went from being a decent show to being the most ridiculous thing on television. RIP
Evan Peters is wetting panties still, even as a ploltroll. It's a compliment, I guess

So you actually think the average person on this board is a chad?

the show is unbearable to watch, and only faggot dye their hair

I enjoy the show. It's silly, and he's the villain, but enjoyable.

What is this?

>Sup Forums
>conservative

lmao

Pretty much

We might be a little gay but we're not THAT gay.

Also,i actually felt for the guy when the cunt was straight up insulting him and what's fucking annoying is that they expect the common folk to think she's the good person.

Fuck the jewish hollywood.

>blue hair
What a fucking faggot.

He's not. The end.

I can't tell whether it's male or female. Is this a white nationalist movie?

He looks just like me other than he's not fat and balding. Oh and his hair looks like Marge Simpsons. But really I would like to kill niggers with this guy so I'm fine with it.

>on Sup Forums
>obviously all of Sup Forums lmao

Masturbation by the left

ITT: characters that are LITERALLY you

Sup Forums isn't conservative, it's white nationalist/alt right meme ideology

American Horror Story

Degenerates can't see beyond the walls of the dungeon they've put themselves in. They think everyone must be like them.

>two brief mentions of Sup Forums in an altogether confused & retarded view of the 'enemy cult'
>How do you feel with a mainstream actor portraying y'all

ideally kys, or at least please don't breed.

Luxembourg is asking the important questions

>try to get Sup Forums to hate-watch this season
>they don't
>ratings spiral to all time series lows

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Sup Forums hates neocons just as much as liberals and commies and most other boards don't give a shit about politics

The show is enjoyable. It also includes an over the top portrayal of an SJW feminist psycho that murders people and goes insane.

I NEVER FUCKED A TV

His army of alt-right Chads were pretty funny.

>one of them is literally called "Speedwagon" like in muh Jojo anime

guy on the right looks like my dad. what in the fuck.

Literally no one is like that anywhere

its real retarded sir

Any Sup Forums anons have the clip where he's literally posting on Sup Forums?

Also, one of his sister's friends was a Hillary-supporter, and she called him lame/virgin/etc. and called him one of those "Sup Forums Pepe frog-fuckers", so he bitch-slapped her. Kek.

looks like a leftist..

How did George get away with this

because you might like him otherwise, you need to be pissed and disgruntled or else it isn't fun

I actually think it's pretty funny, it's also a clever marketing ploy

That guy look like 90' teenager who has a garage rock band and plays in school concernts where they sound awful

/pol is Mexican that guy looks white

His portrayal of a psycho cult leader is really good, but the whole politics storyline is absolutely retarded. It's like the writers of the show can't tell the difference between a political movement and a cult.

No one on our side has blue hair...

Same hair color as best girl from EVA, don't mind

He's technically bi. That gay detective blackmailed him into sucking his dick; but later Kai used his psychological manipulation skills to make the detective be a bottom bitch because "sperm makes you more manly". He did it mostly to get revenge on the detective and make him seem like the retard that he was. Also, Kai fucked that neighbor woman later-on and manipulated her to do a shooting.

I have blue hair and i'm the leader of the alt right, so you are wrong

trendies are too stupid to not cast blatant cuck sjws even as the "white supremacist"

It was 1999, and people were so eager for a new Star Wars movie that they didn't care.

Nowadays, the SJWs/Jews are more active in trying to sensor things.

dont care

They're projecting.

Yeah this, I've watched previous seasons with my house mate but this one has a blatantly strong political agenda that can be seen by anyone that has a clue. You should find the scene and watch it, you'll then realise how threatened (((they))) feel by Sup Forums influence

>believing hollywood jews

well, this would be your first problem

this show sounds pretty fucking gay

Listen i know you Jews are stupid as fuck but we're not the Alt Lite. Also remember those guys did wipe your ass at Berkeley thanks to our help.

this guy can't act for shit
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Inaccurate. As always.

That's sounds pretty fucking awful. Worst than turkish poppers

>Us
He has blue hair
Made a feminist nig his number 2
And actually works for another feminist
And he wants to fuck his sister
And he wants to rule the world
If anything he is Jewish

They also portray the SJWs/feminists as retarded to though. The Hillary-supporter girls are all ditzy airheads, and the feminist group is easily rused and killed-off by Kai. They only SJW with balls (ironically) was the main lesbian who becomes a nihilist centrist and joins Kai.

Although, I hated how they portrayed Gary (the most hardcore Trump-supporter) as a fat loser who blindly obeys orders; and a few other things like that one "conservative" politician who said that Reagan-supporters should hate Trump. The show was written by SJWs and Jews after all, just like 90% of US media.

what show is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=g8tuBGpYVFw
This season jumps from funny to scary on purpose. It makes leftists looks like hypocritical assholes too. Half of the murder cult are leftists. His sister says that the election results should've came with a trigger warning along with roasties taking selfies in the line to the poll booth. Kai says to grab women by the pussy and lead them to the kitchen and is a total chad. Peters plays several cult leaders and does a great job of it. It really blasts the whole idea of a cult of personality. I know yall are going to say I'm a shill but I enjoy it.

the one that is being shilled here because it's rating are failing

>hey "alt right" guys come watch our show
>look at the edgey character we made based off you
>aren't you angry?
>watch our show so you can keep up with the daily alt right thread about it
>if you are lucky we might let you suck our dick

it's viral marketing

He doesn’t have enough gay sex imo and he’s ok with niggers hair is on point though that’s literally the template for a fashy cut

I think several of the writers are fags and lesbos.

There are two gays (detective and gym employee) who join Kai's alt-right cult, and they fuck each-other constantly. Also, the initial main characters are two lesbians who have sex scenes with Kai's sister (Kai uses his sister to manipulate them). The whole show is lewd.

Also, there's a scene where Kai wants to impregnate his sister with the "Messiah baby", but wants to use the detective's sperm because he has Chad genes; but the detective can't get hard to women; so Kai tries to fuck the detective in the ass while the detective fucks his sister - thankfully, they disagree to it just as it's starting.

> He states in his speech that his desire is to release chaos to achieve change, suggesting he is delusional. He is noted for holding the mentality that "not everyone can be saved", and that in order for the world to flourish and regrow, "the world should be burned down to rebuild another one".
Are we crazy guys?

what the show name?
i would like to hate it too guyssssss

people that go to meet-ups need to be gassed

Why Sup Forums. What's wrong with colored hair. I like blue hair. I see it a lot in toronto.

it goes by a lot of different names, but it's always the same story, sweetie

Why would anyone watch tv? I don't support Pedowood

good episode
youtube.com/watch?v=_MFDKqFlC3A

They mocked Jesus right before they killed him too.

Was Jesus on the right side of history?

American Horror Story: Cult

AHS has a new plot each year (going back to 2011 I think), that focuses on paranormal/spooky things in the US or US history.

This season doesn't have paranormal stuff, it's just about an alt-right cult that takes-over a town in Minnesota or something. it also shows flashbacks (Kai telling stories to his Chad army) to other cults like Charles Manson's and that cult where people drank poison Kool-Aid.

The guy on the far left looks like CLT.

well well well we finally meet anonymous....

depends on you definition, psych is very loose with the definition of delusional and if we argued against a mental illness diagnosis they'd claim, I forget the technical term but essentially being unable to recognize a disability or mentally illness you "have" is proof of mental illness. They used that shit on Ted.

Wtf blue hair

>blue hair
>people on Sup Forums
lul

kekistanis are reddit faggots, they do not represent Sup Forums

i thought that was dickie suspenders

Jokes on you I watch it on Kodi

His name is sonic !
Blue hedgehog sonic!

This

>Jokes on you I watch it on Kodi
>jokes on you i watch it
>i watch it
>jokes on you

k

It's hilarious that the writers are spending millions of dollars building a Sup Forums straw man to attack. Financially speaking it's probably the most triggered any group of people has been by this site.

idk man...

>Also, there's a scene where Kai wants to impregnate his sister with the "Messiah baby", but wants to use the detective's sperm because he has Chad genes; but the detective can't get hard to women; so Kai tries to fuck the detective in the ass while the detective fucks his sister

>piss off both sides
>make shit up as you go along
>profit
first few Episodes were OK. The narrative fell apart completely when they decided to spend an entire episode on a retarded nigger's revenge

>only faggot dye their hair
I need some way to hide the grey from younger women.

> "A"FA and others in public start to connect coloured hair with "nazism"
> soyboys everywhere start to be dispersed and beaten up
are show writers /ourlads/ or soyboy hating feminists?

>implying cuckistan plebbit fags are the average Sup Forumsack
>implying anyone other than socially awkward neets and low test betas show up at those meetups
>implying most Sup Forumsacks aren't silent majority working class chad's ready to curb stomp antifa and lefty scum

Celian Murphy is a midget

But he is exactly as tall as Bane Hardy and Bane was a big guy.