Who do people still consume dairy when soy products are exactly the same and are cheaper to produce...

Who do people still consume dairy when soy products are exactly the same and are cheaper to produce? Humans are the only animals that consume the lactation of other animals and we're really not supposed to. It's disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
1vigor.com/article/soy-decreases-men's-testoserone-levels-increases-estrogen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>exactly the same
no it really isn't.

>Humans are the only animals that consume the lactation of other animals
whale milk is drunk by dozens of species, from lampreys to barnacles. and let's not forget about all the plains animals that act as wet nurse for other species, or the sheer numbers of insects that opportunistically drink milk. Ants even farm aphids for their milk if you want to stretch the metaphor that far.

straya dropping some heavy milk knowledge in here

Because other animals are too stupid to capture useful things for later use. That's what makes us better than them.

Soy products taste like shit and lactose intolerant sub humans deserve to die anyway.

All white liquids are exactly the same.
>Here, have a nice glass of semen
>Or calcium phosphate.

Vegetarian wanting to go vegan here. The reason I'm not a vegan yet is because nutritionally speaking, soy milk is just water mixed with a few ground beans. It tastes like cardboard and for fat and protein (which are essential for men), it's basically useless.

>soy products are exactly the same
This is a lie and it's lies like this which makes me hate a lot of vegans because you're turning people away from what should be a straightforward cause by treating everyone like idiots.

Your bullshit does more harm to animals than good.

SOY BOY

You need to look into phytoestrogens, OP, and seriously moderate your soy-product intake. It should not replace all your dairy and protein needs, unless you want to be a fat, low-t faggot with sagging manboobs by 40.

gr8 b8 m8

>It's disgusting.
don't forget to mention the 300 tonnes of anti biotics fed to dairy animals each year

>some heavy milk knowledge
they would have that considering how they mine the bulk of global uranium supply

all soyboy threads are slide threads pro-soy and anti-soy alike

I'm going to eat a ribeye tonight because OP is such a vegan faggot.

>t. soyboy

>I'm so tired of that testosterone. Better switch to estrogen, it's basically the same thing and cheaper too.

>and we're really not supposed to
WRONG.

Kek.
You are a faggot, bait thread or not, go do something fucking productive you ballbag

Youre supposed to consume the lactation of animals that consume the lactation of other animals, that also consume the lactation of other animals.

Who do people still consume dairy when soy products are exactly the same
>can't tell the differenece between a cow and a bush
>is allowed on the internet by his caretakers anyway

somebody please call protective services for this retard before he puts his dick in the toaster
>because pussy and toasters are exactly the same

Yes soyim, drink up, taste that delicious liquid nuts so that you can get rid of your nuts.

Humans are also the only ones to drink soy milk, you dumb fuck

>1 post by this nu-male faggot
Hi nu-pol

Because soy tastes like balls.
Never tastes balls, but by abstraction I suppose that's the flavor

cus we dont wanna be feminized as the japanes male population

Avoid dairy and soy, they are both unhealthy.

You're not supposed to consume any lactation of an animal. Nor are you supposed to eat soy. Dairy is lesser evil, but soy isn't good for anyone except those who profit from it.

Vegan cultists have something right about Dairy, as it is a source for inflammation in the body and other metabolic fuck ups what mess the whole system a little bit. This doesn't help a person who is eating like a typical normie diet of refined carbs and oils, it all adds up eventually.

Soyboy meme aside, i actually taste soy milk before and it's horrible.

I don't care about drinking something that came from other animals, so w/e.

It's delicious actually. I drink two glasses in the morning and one at dinner.
As a result, I am 100% white. You should try it. You only need 44% more to become white right?

I don't drink milk anymore. The idea of drinking a white substance that got squeezed out from the nipple of a bovine is fucking disgusting

Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

>I'm so tired of that testosterone. Better switch to estrogen, it's basically the same thing and cheaper too.
Right

this isn't an argument, user.
t. other vegetarian user who got feed of the "this is faggotry" (((argument|))).

I've been marinating my chicken in terriyaki sauce for a few weeks, am i fucked?

*argument

fixd.

>Who do people still consume dairy when soy products are exactly the same and are cheaper to produce?

There is a growing body of research concerning soy’s detrimental affect on the thyroid gland. Much of this research centers on the phytoestrogens (“phyto” means plant) that are found in soy. In the 1960s when soy was introduced into infant formulas, it was shown that soy was goitrogenic and caused goiters in babies. When iodine was supplemented, the incidence of goiter reduced dramatically.

>"Soyboy" enters right-wing lexicon
>Lügenpresse throws a shit fit about it
>suddenly pro-soy threads start popping up
Kill yourself.

Humans are also the only animals to cultivate crops, you fucking faggot. We're also the only animals to shit in toilets. Why don't you stop doing both of those things? They're both "unnatural" (protip: if humans do something, it is objectively "natural").

How come farmers haven't opened up a female or recent mothers lactating dairy farm yet and paid them hourly for their milk? I think I found a new business venture.

Who said we aren't supposed to?

It's food, stfu

Soyboys are mac

Soy "cheese" is disgusting.

>their diet isn't at least 40% dairy
>they don't fresh cow milk every day
it's like you're not even aryans

yes, stop.

>when soy products are exactly the same

Because they are not exactly the same?

i just filter out the estrogennes, chemicals, sugars etc with one of my alexjones ceramic filters

>falling for the phytoestrogen meme
You do realize milk is worse right?
You're literally drinking pregnant cow hormones.

UNFERMENTED SOY PRODUCTS ARE NOT FIT FOR CONSUMPTION BY HUMANS. The Japanese know this.

Bullshit soyboy. Plenty of animals consume milk from other species. We just industrialised it.

TFW when raised on the might moo juice and have bones so tough they might as well be unbreakable.
Snikt bitches.

yeah horse cum is much better desu

I bought a bottle of cream the other day, just randomly felt like drinking cream.
As a kid we used to get fresh milk directly from the vat.
Man, it was the creamiest and most delicious milk ever.
Shop bought can never compete, and soy is a fucking joke.

So your argument is that animals all over the globe regularly make soy "milk" by refining plants?

Yet soy has rotted your brain

Does anyone have that twitter thread of soyboys?

>are cheaper

They are not. If I ever chose to drink soy/almond milk instead of cow/goat I will become broke in a year or have to drink less.

you will be soyboy, goy
if you consume much soy

You baity cunt. Good shitposting.

But everyone knows Soy is Homosexuals.

i dont like soy milk but ((they)) push that milk is soo healthy with all these propaganda commercials since 100 years. People actually believe it now. only good thing from milk is calcium and you get calcium buy eating some kale too. with kale you dont get 98954869458 types of growth hormones.

Soy is literally toxic waste. Only the dumbest soy goys would pay money for industrial waste and eat it.

MOMMY

pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on pro-soy and anti-soy are slide thread sage and move on

milk is worse. dont drink soy. drink almond milk or rice milk instead.

milk is linked too, prostat growth, prostat cancer, bone athropy, altsheimers.

or oat milk

1vigor.com/article/soy-decreases-men's-testoserone-levels-increases-estrogen/

Drink coconut milk or almond milk instead.

Ants milk aphids for honeydew

>reading about the soy boy insult
>advert on the first news site

all day brother

What if I want to increase my soy intake? What's the best way to do it outside of chugging back milk?

>We're really not supposed to
I have a gene that allows me to digest milk better than others. Why should I not use it to its full advantage?

>t.cat who want a bigger share of the milk industry.

>He doesn't want boob juice.

fermented soy products lose the estrogenic properties of the original bean.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STOP EATING AND DRINKING WHAT I DON'T EAT OR DRINK
HOW DAAAAAAAAARE YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Tofu, soy milk, soy sauce, soy protein isolate, edamame, and finally, grow your own soybeans, it's easy.

Soy is bad for you. Also:
Vegans

Are the

Biggest

Retards

On the planet.

The Almond industry is the reason bees are dying out. The bees are being shipped around the country to pollenate almond trees and picking up diseases that they're not adapted to, resulting in colony collapse.

>Who do people still consume dairy when soy products are exactly the same and are cheaper to produce?

Soy allergy

That's because we are the only animals that actually corral and domestic other animals moron.

>It's disgusting.

You sir are a fag.

Probably they want real mammalian estrogen.

One acronym: FDA

my ultra liberal cousin believes the die off is because of Monsanto and something called neonicotinoids which I think has never been proven to be true.