Is Sup Forums pro Israel or pro Palestine? Or are they both just as bad?

is Sup Forums pro Israel or pro Palestine? Or are they both just as bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41678217
youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is pro Syria

I hate muds and Jews, but not equally, Jews are worse.

worse, but only by a little bit.

Agreed.

Jews are white.

Burn both

Say that to my face motherfucker not online see what happens

Both Israel and Palestine should belong to Britain.

Pro love.

We are united in solidarity with our Palestinian brothers

They're both scum. I have no problems with them killing each other.

i care so little about either its not even worth thinking about but every jew ive met was a cunt and every muslim a normal behaving person

Daily reminder that Palestinians are Huwhite

>t.retard
We are all pro Crusader states here

Pro-Israel, Anti-Jewish-Tricks.

If we are once again forced to heat up the ovens then the inevitable century of leftist cuckery will again follow.

pro israel clearly
dont let the 8pol nutjobs tell you otherwise
oh and dont forget the soros shills

Bro, in fact Hamas has recently signed over certain controls to the Palestinian authority. This is a great achievement towards reconciliation and then finally we can decide what to do with the citizens who are under the Palestinian authority.

In fact, I support Israel and expansion to Greater Israel and I care deeply for all Arabs and Muslims involved. I think most of Sup Forums wants Greater Israel along with a solid treaty with all those involved. I am glad that Hamas signed over control of the Gaza borders since this will ensure more resources to Gaza.

when did this happen?

>Israel
>Palestine
>Glass
Pick one

We are pro nuking the entire region after saving the kazhar milkers for breeding purposes

i dont get it
if you are implying we should just glass them youve failed kek

Pro Kingdom of Jerusalem

Im okay with jews, but palestinians are sand niggers, i hate sand niggers

>when did this happen?
About a month ago. I feel like no one said a word in the msm, but this is huge news. Hopefully it won't be long now.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41678217

Both are bath

nice!

Fuck the kikes!

14/88 Forever

God Bless Spain and Germany.

Also kill all the fags in the world.

and yeah no news about it of course

this is the real answer

There's nothing wrong with Zionism insofar as it remains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea. But we all know that it's in Israel's best interest to export it to every corner of the Earth. Let's remember it only became a legitimate entity in the 70's

It won't follow if we catch them all

If all the Jews go there
And if they sacrifice their biggest pedos and media kikes to sate our wrath maybe

I think there’s a resurgence of racism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonne be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. Europeans are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and freedom loving citizens of the world will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

is an Israelite gonna reply?

Walls divide but Love joins us all.

you know the answer, why bother asking ?
touch pally and you're ded

Let them fight it out amongst themselves.
They're all crazy wanting to live in a desert.

States aren't legitimate entities.

Just glass the entire area.

Palestine will be free from river to sea.
You can't claim to be "redpilled" and support Israel

False dichotomy shitskin.

Where are we suppose to detain all the Jews once we remove them from our countries?

They deserve each other

A lot in Sup Forums are retarded. They oppose a state that's literally the embodiment of what they want in their home countries.

Sup Forums is anti-jew. neither pro israel or pro palestine. the end of the jew is the ultimate goal.

I'm pro Israel if we get to dump all the jews there, make them close their borders, build a wall around them, then place a giant near-indestructable dome on top. Then close all communications with them, severing them from the civilized world.
No jew steps outside the area without getting shot by automated turrets

Pro-palestine if they don't like the first

I personally am very pro palestine and generally pro Levant. This was the general position of old Sup Forums and it's predecessor /new/ back in the day. Nu/pol/ however is very mixed and I'd say more pro israel because they foolishly believe there is a variation between foreign and non foreign jews. The only jews worth their shit are the non zionist orthodox sect, but I still don't like them.

Anything that hurts their tribe is a good thing for humanity.

Literal inverse for me.

I think /pol would carpet bomb both actually, save for the Deus Vult crowd.

True but it's less profitable.
Jews tend to return stronger than before. Look at the holocaust, 60 million jews died there and somehow now they control the world.
A second genocide will hand them the Galaxy.

fpbp

also Jesus died but still couldn't get rid of him
Even turned into a global religion

>is Sup Forums pro Israel or pro Palestine?
I'm pro nuking the region.

denbts to semites

Nuke them both. But if I have to choose between 2, Palestine. Everything is better than Jews

I have never met a real jew desu

Sup Forums is against Saracen occupation of the Holy Land!

I smell Israel under that flag.

Not that I sympathize with the durka's but at least try not to jew us if you want our sympathy, Chaim

fucking kek

DO YOU EVEN "DEUS VULT"?

Israel. Muslims are worthless

>VPN
ouch that must've hurt your wallet, or do the JIDF hand out free IPs?

Pro Israel. It's only during the elections, when the pro Israel Trump came into the picture, that this board started getting flooded with the anti Israel shills. On the whole, it's only ever Muslims, niggers and communists that hate Israel.

Fuck all non-whites

I don't think anyone really cares about the war between bankers and goat fuckers.

Yeah, sometimes we take sides but at the end of the day, we wish that they were both dead.

No one is gonna call me a fucking Jew.
>Pic related
>Historical Lithuanian flag
>not something a Jew would have

>muh based israel

why are all east europeans antisemtiic bigots?
you live in lithuania, which aided nazis in exterminating jews during ww2. you've probably never met a jew in your life. whats your problem?

Should just call it Assyria again by then.

Disgusting, degenerate place youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc

why are all europeans muslims?
you live in europe which has a significant muslim population that is growing everyday. you've probably never met a christian in your life.
whats your problem?

>this is how you sound like

I think they're both the same level of bad.

less muslims, that's a good thing

can't even respond can you, you communist piece of shit?

I know everyone here hates Jews but think about this

>Israel remains how it is
>Jews not in total control
>Muslims stuck in terrible refugee camps
>Middle East destabilized still
>Jews don't get past wailing wall
>Muslims are cucked daily
>Jews are cucked daily
>lefties pissed still cause "muh Palestine"

Sounds like the situation is as good as it'll get

Sup Forums is prohappening so we push both sides and watch

underneath all the shitposting, pro-israel because at the end of the day, no matter how much shit you read on here, they take blame for everything the US does and will ultimately get nuked (justifying muzzie annihilation) before we do.

>Assad's Syria
>New Assyria

Satan Wills It

Thanks, user

fucking kek...