ABSOLUTE MONARCHY

This seems like the best form of government.
Why should the country be run and controlled by a mob and their (((representatives)))
Britain should become an absolute monarchy again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jezzus!

Your (((Royal family))) are their best Goys, OP!

I mean, Lord Rothschild - who made the Jews Lords? Why, the Defenders of the Faith!

>Lord Rothschild - who made the Jews Lords?.
Only the Queen can appoint Lords or the PM.
Lord Rothschild seems to me based. Very intelligent man who gives a shit if he is Jewish.

British monarchy is an instrument of jewish consolidation of power. You are a retard.
>Lord Rothschild seems to me based
Literal 12 year old or kike retard

Skip Charles though..
It should go straight to William.
I don't want another decrepit dinosaur; I want a younger, more able-bodied king.

>Lord Rothschild
>based
No kike lords

Yeah, because the Monarchy was so good at retaining British Empire's power and influence

>who gives a shit if he's Jewish
He does. Jews know that demography is key.

>lol didn't read

Fuck off, Ivan!
Don't you understand that George said that Britain needs an absolute monarchy?

Let us finish what Mosley started!
youtu.be/lka6wG7JTgk

>we all should worship this inbred!
>Why?
>because, Iunno, God says so or something.
No. A man chooses, a slave obeys.

>good king, things are great
>bad king, get the guillotine ready

It has its pros and cons, just like a dictatorship. A Caligula can destroy a nation. An Augustine can make it great.

>who made the Jews Lords?
Parliament. The monarch hasn't given titles based on personal feelings for many centuries.

>Only the Queen can appoint Lords or the PM.
And then, only at the request of (((parliament))).

>Skip Charles though..
Good goy. Can't have an anti-semite on the throne, right?

>worship
>inbred
You disgrace that flag with your idiocy and rejection of European heritage.

Was Britain ever an absolute monarchy in the l'etat c'est moi sense?

Nope.

>Implying that the british crown is not already mixed with jews.

Unless you just count England alone, no

Absolute monarchy is the height of nepotism. Power should be a privilege that people earn, like a driving license. You wouldn't hand out driving licenses based solely on birthright, would you?

>You wouldn't hand out driving licenses based solely on birthright, would you?.

The same logic can be applied to giving people the vote. Why give the mediocre masses the vote when the vast majority of them are uneducated and no life experience??

The Royal Family are highly educated and cultured people they send their children to the best schools and Universities. These people should be running our country. Not spineless politicians elected by spineless voters.

Listen up fag, you gotta stop acting like a fag, fag. Fuck the faggot monarchy we gotta get those tags out of Britain.
Fat!

For every good one you get like two sickly ones, two degenerate ones and two retarded/insane ones.

That guy's anti everything not already in power, baby.
At least Will I Am has mojo.

England was essentially up until the 1689 Bill of Rights.

Sorry I didn't fully explain. The whole "power is a privilege to be earned" thing should also apply to voters, otherwise you get situations where parties just say whatever they think will get them votes, instead of proposing actual viable policies. Denying people who could be just as smart as the well-educated monarchy the opportunity to have a say in running the country just because they weren't born into the right family is a bit asinine IMO. A basic economics/politics exam similar to a driving theory test in order to vote might help.

>woman

kys. only men should be up in authority. this is why christcucks are self destructive in nature, even though muslims may self destruct physically, there whole notion will still exist in centuries time

meanwhile europe is dying out

Everyone in that photo would be put to death in a sane world

Agreed fellow Briton