George Soros Dumps Apple & Facebook

RT reports that billionaire investor George Soros dumps his investments in Apple and Facebook. So this is what Soros has been up to, very lately. Is there anything politically motivated about this, or is it all business? Also, is it just me, or does Soros look noticeably more aged? He looks around 100-110 years old, now.

rt.com/business/409930-soros-dumps-apple-snap/

bump for Soros to die faster

>does Soros look noticeably more aged?
Well he is more aged, so yeah.

I can understand why he dumped facebook but apple. Then again, who knows if he actually dumped them. He is a liar.

screencap this

Soros will die before the end of the year

End of this week.

DIE FASTER

>Soros’s son is a literally homosexual numale

God works in mysterious ways

Seriously, don't his eyes look extremely narrow? They look smaller than usual, now.

he dumped and buffet picked up 3.9mil shares faget

Quick, someone run this saggy kike's face through the makeapp.

George Soros has at least three other sons (and a daughter), with which to achieve a grandson as an heir. His line does not end with Alexander Soros, it appears, unless all of the others don't have children, too.

>or is it all business?
neither of them really has any growth potential so why keep investing into them?

>RT reports
then it must be yuuge

I heard you build tolerance to baby blood after a while and it loses it's anti-aging effects.

He's been liquidating most of his assets and pumping the money into the Open Societies foundation to evade the estate taxes. It's not freaking complicated.

Facebook is Russian propaganda that caused the dems to lose
Good for him I say he needs to invest in better things instead of helping the enemy

these companies are tied into the US economy deeply, if the US tanks then these companies tank also.

>he knows something will happen soon.

Let me tell you the real story of the man who got trump elected.

Let me tell you the real story about the man who made the right wing nationalism a thing again in Europe.

Let me tell you about the man behind the curtains, the man who will be hated by the same people he is trying to save.

For finance people it’s easy to understand him, because we learn that not everything is as it seems to be and if one is doing (a + b) he might want the result to be (xy) and not (c) as everyone assumes it. What would give us the best possible way knowing if he wants (xy) or ( c)?

The results.

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished? OPEN SOCIETY? Or are we more reclusive then ever? Search your feelings and you will see has SOROS HAS DONE FOR OUR CAUSE THEN TRUMP

And things are about to get wild in the next years. We are working on giving more ridicules groups funding so they can redpill the masses them self’s like BLM redpilled the silent majority about how fucking dumb niggers are, they have gotten terrible quiet since the election? You know why? Because they have fulfilled their reason. Energized the right base beautifully.

During your time here on this magical place you should have learned that not all is as it seems,what have the BBC posters accomplished? Thousands of you have redpills and ego destroying evidence against the inferiority of the negros at hand just to dump it on them once some BBC anti white stuff is posted.

What has the africentricism created?
What has the Mary-sue normie advertising?
Or even how males are portrait NEVERY where, dumb weak submissive, I promise you because if this you will rather die then to be associated with this image so you will be the strongest generation in a long time.

History works on reactionary basis and not on a Linear Aequals B basis

Open your eyes and join us.

SOROS the dark knight.

MAKE APPLE GREAT AGAIN

you almost went for 666 satan

Im sorry mr.Soros.