Are women hypocrites?

Women took lots of creepshots of men they found hot on the London Undergound.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5081485/Women-want-men-muscles-money-finds-TubeCrush.html

Its the most accurate survey/representation of women's tastes that I've ever seen. Usually when you hear what celebrities they like it factors in personality and status. This is pure looks. And usually when you ask women what they like they never give a straight answer.

All have some muscle, and lots have pretty (disproportionately) large hams and quads. Nearly all are normal height or tall. Lots of open and alpha body language. Some tattoos but not all. Some in suits, some in sports gear.

who fucking cares what women think

fpbp

I'd suck that chap's johnson

>who fucking cares, women think
Like this?

>40% of TubeCrush users are men.

hmm

You're still a pedo creep OP.

>american education

> Non American Muslim criticizes American education in thread having nothing to do with education

We all know the only book mudslimes have in school is the narcicistic plagiarized drivel of a spoiled pedo brat.

You do know i can change flags?

I know that you aren't American.

Xd ^-^

go back to faggotbook

women think about one thing, attention above other women you fucking kraut cunt

>FPBP
Night shift Aussies are the best Aussies.

It's only gay if your balls touch

I got three beer left and I better sink em fast because it's way past my bed time. only 2 days this week so I don't give a fuck

I like guys who are white, handsome, masculine in spirit even if they can't manage in looks, right wing because I cannot physically stand emasculated Leftist pieces of shit (I partly blame you for the Muslim rape gangs and other horrors in my country and the West as a whole), and that's basically it. Of course having a good body is nice, but it's not necessary. I don't care about his money either, because I inherited/earn my own, and I would feel guilty spending his anyway, although I love presents and chivalric treatment. My types are classic Anglo and Slavic men, like Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan in looks. I like men who dress preppy and classic, sometimes the white skinhead look is nice on the right people, but God no fedoras or 'nice guy' ensembles, I'm talking Ralph Lauren and classic labels, whatever his budget can fit. I would date most of the Nazi, right wing boys on Sup Forums just because your minds excite me. I love you boys, actually. Sorry, just had to say all that.

Good point

unironically this. Thirsty faggots doing everything in their little might to appease to women are the worst. You desperate faggots are LITTERALLY the reason why this society is going down the drain.

what the fuck

Just chill dude,
depressed cucks have taken over here

Monogamy is a lie and everybody knows it. You just can't handle being the beta or are afraid of being left so it's easier for you to blame it on someone else.

inb4 angry cuck reply

:^)