THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS...

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, WE NEED TO DROP NAPALM ON THIS SHITHOLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS I HATE BRUSSELS

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/opnieuw-rellen-in-brussel-honderden-mensen-op-straat-politie-bekogeld-met-voorwerpen~a77a8a48/
hln.be/regio/brussel/wie-is-vargasss92-de-hyperpopulaire-snapchatter-waarmee-rellen-in-brussel-begonnen~aefa23d1/
vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2017/11/15/politie-wordt-bekogeld-op-muntplein-in-brussel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me what's happening, user

quick rundown

fucking sandniggers rioted again, police is being a bitch

Brussels got 2 scoops
2 SCOOOOOOOOPS!
ITZ ERALL DRMMMFSSS FFHHHAAERRULLTTT!!!!!!

Mashallah

probably some nigs nigging for gibs

it apears some monkey wanted to make a rap video, when the police wanted to talk to them they chimped out and began massing up

Loot the supermarket and make a wall of bacon.

Got a vid? I like to wank to muslim riots.

muslim genocide when?

If you drop napalm on there. Please also drop napalm on the country north of it.

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/opnieuw-rellen-in-brussel-honderden-mensen-op-straat-politie-bekogeld-met-voorwerpen~a77a8a48/
news article with video's

do you really think i would live in that shithole?

Literally every person I've spoken to about this agrees, these sandniggers need to be sent back to the shithole they came from. Offcourse the countries "leaders" will be too pussy to do it.

B.BUT BRUSSEL IS STILL PREACHING MULTICULTURALISM AND BLAMING HUNGARY AND POLAND

qu'est ce qu'il y'a?
j'adore mes amis de bruxelles

die

>sandniggers
Excuse me? Those are football holligans.

sandnigger hooligans, and that was from a few days ago, this riot is about something else

but i'm a nice person :(

i don't care

There are no good sandniggers. Remember.

Belgium isn't a real country

Any ideas as to what the latest chimp out is about?

no shit sherlock

get rekt

having a multicultural problem?
well, Belgium is done for sure.

see

vas y niquez vos meres, vous aimez pas quand une personne est bonne avec vous.

If a white european drives a truck into a group of brown people, is it still called a truck of peace?

m8 your entire country is smaller than my oblast. i can bet all of this takes place a subway station away from where you sit now

Oh...well that makes perfect sense. Fucking whitey not letting this guy be artistic? It cultural diversity time.

Whats going on and who are these people?
I heard nothing on the news about this

WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE STATE OF A CITY THAN ITS POLITICIANS LOOOOOL

H E L L H O L E
E
L
L
H
O
L
E

i don't speak frog retard, don't confuse me with a dirty walloon

Don't speak French you fucking sandbaboon

>white european drives a truck into a group of brown people

oh vey!
thats white supremmasist terrorist attack, goyim.

it's not a problem when they stay in their countries.

not really, i am as far away from the capital as i can be

ive been all throughout europe, but my brief stop over in antwerp REALLY worried me.
i thought the "replacement" shit was just a meme, but i legitimately walked around an area with hardly any whites AT ALL.
trash in the streets, graffiti, north african looking motherfuckers everywhere dressed like ameriniggers.
very sad.

then turn on the news

Well gee lad I wouldnt be asking if I havent tried that yet you retard

another reason i'm better than you, unlike you i speak multiple languages.

France is fucked by migrants, its not by insulting me that you're going to fix that.

i'm sorry

Truck of hate kek.

whatever you say monkey, i just refuse to speak french on any occasion except when neccesery

>Tell me what's happening, user
Looks like brussel is getting nigg'd by nigs. Just the usual nigging ya know.

It doesn't take much these days to get some nigging going on, they are everywhere these days. But its important that we humans learn to protect ourselves against the africans, they aren't welcome here after all.

>monkey
anything better?
insulting doen't help your case much in arguing.
just makes you look like a raging faggot

>i just refuse to speak french
implying you can speak french

Quick, post some 56% memes and laugh at how the US is being taken over by non-whites.

i don't need to argue, your 'friends' are giving me everything i need to know

This is how you know the 56% meme is clown in America garbage: the same shit is happening in every western country and rather than dealing with it, (((they))) are turning us into a circular firing squad. Fuck the Jews, fuck immigration. Let us live our own damn lives in accordance with our damn values. I’m sorry, Belgium bro, I know the feel.

they're not my friends

i'm against all of what's happening to Europe.
if you didn't guess my political views based on where i live you would have known that and i could have contributed instead of arguing on something we agree on. have a good day, user.

just accept the bantz user.

>football hooligans
Excuse me, those are pavement apes

Niggers or arabs?

Apparently some famous snapchatter called "vargasss92" (Negroid) started the riots according to :

hln.be/regio/brussel/wie-is-vargasss92-de-hyperpopulaire-snapchatter-waarmee-rellen-in-brussel-begonnen~aefa23d1/

Moroccunts

Just take the funny bantz burgergoblin

>when your country has been africa for so long, you cant tell the difference anymore

napalm sticks to nigs

bye bye \(^.^)/ , remember that i'm just shitposting

The actual scary thing is that Brussels is even 10 TIMES WORSE.

lol is that the -1%:er

With the exception of Poland, Europeans are like people standing on a rapidly sinking ship that only recently started going down who are pointing and laughing at the people on another sinking ship which has been sinking since at least 1964.

Ha-ha-ha we're all fucked so funny, the death of white human beings.

wrong

Are they becoming bolder every day?

Love it, pretty soon they're going to hand over power to the sandnigger mob lmao.

>insulting doen't help your case much in arguing.
says the sandnigger who led in with "go fuck your mothers"

you are worthless, your arguments are worthless, and almost the entire world hates you for being who you are. eat shit and die, muhammad pig-fucker.

oh it was just the 0% face kek

I think a little unity would be nice, for sure, but if we can't even bantz along the way then the PC culture has already won.

that black hole face keks me every time haha

Just wait until they hit the 10-25% level and start occupying actual positions of authority. All aided and abetted under "diversity" of course. Look at Detroit as an extreme example.

>multiple languages
please be kabyle
if not fuck off back to yemen dirty sandnigger

>police talks to Morrocan rapper, leader of a gang
>200 sandniggers show up to fight
>police runs with their tail between their legs

>WHOSE STREETS
>OUR STREETS

Video on Flemish government news website:
vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2017/11/15/politie-wordt-bekogeld-op-muntplein-in-brussel/

Oh no goyim, we need to start controlling everything to prevent this. Curfews, internet surveillance, armed patrols.
Such a shame it has come to this... but we need to keep you safe!

you are fucked

so this is what the British, French and Americans died for huh?
was it really worth it in the end?

So in the spirit of banter why can't I talk shit back when they've been flooding the board with memes about the US turning non white and now here is a thread where the non whites that are taking over in Brussels are rioting again?

56%?

i give 50 years to have a black king in the throne of belgium

Not really, another Belgianon knows the particular reason of the riots. It isn't connected to the world cup Qualifier like some people suggested, but it appears to be a tactic to drive down housing prices. If you want I can give you the explanation, (its in dutch unfortunately)

What exactly are they taking over?

White nationalist supremacists strike again! I told you goys err, guys, that white males are the real terrorists!

Impossible, the future queen is already determined and shes like 11 or so

Just as a reminder, Detroit used to unironically be called the Paris of America because it was our most beautiful city.

Antwerp is nice compared to containment zones like Brussels and Charleroi.
How did you like the Antwerp central station? Gotta be in my top 3 most stunning European trainstations tbqh

>Blacked by 14

Sandnig critters being paid by some sandnig or kike boss so they trash the strat and make the property value go down, so sandnig or kike boss can buy it for cheap. Usual tactic

Pic related is going to be B L A C K E D

So refugees are actively attempting to devalue properties? More so than there mere presence already does? lol...ok then

I take that as a yes
They are basically trying to conquer your capital in a matter of months

they started insulting me first, mads

Fly over it, dropping bacon grease on all of them.