/OS/ Operation Swedistan - Racist Metro Edition

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Use the Hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this has a visible and large movement for it.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) 'larp' as Neo Nazis defending the existing flag. Use language as crude as possible and explain how you want Sweden to be white and Christian. Intertwine your pro (existing) flag posts with Nazi imagery to trigger the left into genuinely wanting the flag changed.

6. Play both sides, protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

7. Any press claiming they have exposed the 'Alt Right Hoax' should be informed that 'the alt-right hijacked the movement to give it less credibility' and that the petition/ majority of the movement is real

Media attention thusfar:

Alex Jones show
Metro (Major Swedish Media)
Hungarian Newspaper(s) (confirmation/ translation needed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=951gMJjHloI
metro.se/artikel/Sup
infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/
archive.is/6sEhr
archive.is/k3rV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Propaganda in Swedish

Thank you for your contributions !
It really helps that we have so much in the native language now, it was looking rather weak when we only had it in english

yea ok

If this shit works we will finally be the jew's jews

Racist comments from Swedish people.

metro catched on that it's not a real movement.
Other swedish media will not report on this. Or they just copy the metro article and point out that it's fake.
Also swedish youtuber caught on

We've been found out boys

>3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden.

This is beyond delusional.

Exactly.
Its the 21st century.
With IOTBW we began seeing the effectiveness of using the Jewish tactics and the (((Media))) against them. We are outjewing the jew here.

good

This shit will come nowhere

This was intended from the beginning.
Any press is good press.

so you are going to out jewthejew by promoting *slam? yea good plan (((white man)))

>pic related
I got some hints

pjw tweeted something about this before i think, poor sweden

Bumping this, hilarious :^)

More racist comments from Swedish people

The left sucks the medias cock like they suck nigger cock. If something is deemed fake or offensive they will listen to that and follow it like it's allahs word.

IOTBW was effective because everyone except the most extreme agrees with the message "It's okay to be White". Everyone close to center, nor matter the political leanings, agrees with it because they're not insane.

This flag is failing because it's ridiculous, not even leftists in Sweden dislike the flag, nor are there enough muslim extremists here to make it seem like a genuine movement. And Sup Forums went overboard, almost all the signatures are nameslike Adolf Hitler, NigaNigaNiga, ProudMarxist. Everyone can easily tell this is a false flag, especially after one of the biggest medias in Sweden reported with proof that it was made up here.

Video got taken down but it works on here and not on youtube wtf ?

God, I hate that no lifer Bosnian fuck. He paints his nails black.

>related threads

>not even leftists in Sweden dislike the flag
leftism is the opposition to flags

Boil the water fast enough to the frog sense it and jump out.

They want it? Let's put it's speed to 11.

Fucking Sup Forums turning into jews

it is a stupid idea and this proves that only fools got onboard

WWW.METRO.SE

POSTING ARTICLE THAT CHANGE SWEDENS C-UCK FLAG WAS CREATED BY ANONS ON Sup Forums Sup Forums?

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

metro.se/artikel/Sup Forums-anv%C3%A4ndare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-f%C3%B6r-att-%C3%A4ndra-sveriges-flagga
Infowars article: infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/

We can use PJW's tweet for our own devices. Remember that the left hate Paul and if he says that this movement to create an Islamic flag was started by the alt right, we can convince leftists he is lying so that the movement doesn't have any credibility.

if this goes through, sweden wasnt worth saving

Arblatte confirmed /notourguy/

Could Sven translate this to burger, please?

This

Yes I also hate him.

>are they say they are racist,islamophobes and culturally insenstive and dont want to adopt new flag?

This, place translate from pagan, Svens

"Don't touch our flag"

"This is shameful! You can't defile the flag and let the invaders think they've won."

"You don't touch the flag. That's crossing the line. That means protest. How is this even actual?"

"I vomit on these insane people. Our swedish flag is so beautiful, it's also on of the oldest flags. Denmarks Dannebrogen (the danish flag) is older. The ancestry of our flag dates back to 1562. Current appearance is from 1901"

"Swedish flag should look as it does today!"

PJW is a straight up shill. He would surely pretend to be a snitch to further himself.

That youtuber is consider a racist retard by the swedish media they have blamed him for causing our first school massacre. trust me whatever he says is irrelevent to the media

Is there no way of shuting them up?

Some people talking the bait saying "dont touch our flag"

thx sven, have a burger on me

the scary thing is, that swedish politicians are so blue eyed and naive that they would legit do it

and swedes are brought up "dont worry about it" "it will probably be fine" and "dont say anything". so thats not helping

I signed it 4 times under the Canadian flag with Sup Forums in my name. I did my part, but just for you here is 1 more.
>Sage T. from Canada
The T stands for thread btw.

Hes a fucking rat, he ratted us out. We should flag his videos for hatespeech

PJW is a cointelpro cuck

PJW and his retarded fanbase must be used.

And what did they say?
>"The right-wing autists massively shill for islamisation of Sweden on a mongolian imageboard website to discredit the current government, which is widely known for....shilling for islamisation of Sweden"?
Yeah. Totally convinving.
KEEP SIGNING

racist scum can't even tolerate the new swedes
the flag doent represent the true face of the country
change the flag! end chritisn white supremacy!

this is really telling, especially when someone said "if they change it it means protest!". Like, you will only protest after the change has been made? Any other nation would riot.

>metro.se/artikel/Sup Forums-anv%C3%A4ndare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-f%C3%B6r-att-%C3%A4ndra-sveriges-flagga
archive.is/6sEhr

>infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/
archive.is/k3rV0

Also guys, let's not make the trolling too obvious.

>Don't touch our flag :( :( :(

>This is simply shameful! You can't insult the swedish flag and let the invaders think they have won!

>You don't touch the flag. Then you've crossed the line. Then there will be protest. How can this question even be actualized in the first place?

>I puke on such crazy people. Our Swedish flag is so beautiful. It's also one of the oldest flags. Denmark's Danneborgen is older.. The origin of our flag is from 1562. The current swedish flag is from 1901.

>The Swedish flag should stay the same!

Bump

Of course they have. But so many people could think that this should be done in reality, considering how fucked the average Swede is.

should we focus on 1 thing only like facebook or twitter
we need to play the blame game way more learn from teh jews adapt

Just imagine the reaction if it actually happens and they change the flag. It would instantly red pill the shit out of the normies that see it and many would finally snap. I know lots of shits happened and people just let it slide but there's just something about this that will set them off , this will be the straw that breaks the camals back.

You mean how they banned Swedish flag because its offensive on the streets but allow ISIS flags?

Yes they totally will, and no native Swedish person will do anything about it, because that would mean they are racist and islamophobess

Mmm, simply subversive

This one is great

my bosnian boy ruining it for some views
selam to him and his familiy
tegbir

lol at the flack muslim filth are getting over this

Holy shit tell everyone. Seriously. If he is considered racist by the Swedes, him saying that this movement is fake plays right into our "But racists hijacked it to make it seem not legit and all we want is the flag of peace )-:" game.

translate please

This will be it I feel it in my gut this will tip them over the edge.

>SWEDISH EDITION

Bump for culturally vaccinating Europe

>SWEDISH EDITION

Actually, that's just part of the plan. There was a 'secret' meeting on a Sup Forums discord.

another more detailed translation

I think focusing on Twitter right now is a must.

Seriously. People are all talk but I am still not seeing nearly enough #ForBetterSweden hashtag activity

we the jew now

>SWEDISH EDITION

Someone’s read mein lamps

Well done.

No, nothing will ever redpill the swedes I know now Its impossible, it would at Max cause a twitterstorm but after the storm has Settled swedes would shrug their shoulders and embrace their new islamic flag.

Convicted serial rapists are throwing rocks at police and nordfront for fucks sake, this nation is doomed beyond repair

>SWEDISH EDITION

Haven't enjoyed Sup Forums this much in ages.

Down with racism! Bring Allah to Sweden! Bring a Future to Sweden!

>SWEDISH EDITION

They say an internet campaign started on the "internetforum Sup Forums", in a petition to changet out the Swedish flag to become less offensive to new Swedes, and its basically crazy and wrong.

And Metro.se is already a leftist News Paper.
hahaha what the fuck have happened

That's insane if true

>SWEDISH EDITION

>my family is here
>my future is here

>so why doesn't it feel like home?

>a flag for everybody

Holy shit, OP is still rolling with CumWpKing.

OP, OP,
Where art thou, OP?

>Culturally Vaccinating Europe

That is exactly what this is about, heed his words.

Even if Swedecucks are temporarily affected by this, both their country and the rest of europe will be significantly more resistant to Islamic invasion after this.

You're welcome.

majestic

reminder to everyone to use these instead of the english versions for more authenticity