I earn 1.2 million a year and still feel dead inside, this world is truly empty and sad place

I earn 1.2 million a year and still feel dead inside, this world is truly empty and sad place.

You'd feel complete if you wrote me a check for 500k. PM me.

>I earn 1.2 million
of what? Gallons of semen in your ass?

>I earn 1.2 million
spermcells?

If you feel like spreading the misery around... a few btc would be good.

You

Do something with your money then.

Sure you do.

Build an army.

You're just a whiny little bitch. I earn 3 million per year and feel great.

Just out of curiosity how many $5 Blowjobs was that

This wasn't just a meme but a warning as well.

I make $0.00/year after quitting my high-salaried job after Memorial Day. I feel far less dead inside, have a much closer relationship with my young children, am in much better shape, have much less stress and am currently considering becoming a personal trainer. The world still often seems dead to me, but it sometimes doesn’t which is a major improvement.

>I earn
Proofs?

I earn ~25k per year and have too many hobbies.

Have you tried giving me some of that cash? I mean, can't knock it if you haven't tried it, am I right?

Do something that matters with the money you faggot and you wont feel dead inside anymore.

Pay me a tank and I will destroy a mosque.

Well if you wanna help a homeless streetkid get a fucking leg upon this gay earth hit me up,im trying to buy a van I can,live in [email protected]

Help Africa!

Travel and fuck bitches, or guys, whichever floats your boat.

Living for God feels pretty good. Stopped the empty but it takes more than just believing. You gotta understand and not everyone can figure it out. It's very personal.

this
men were built for sex and eating good food

fuck off
sage

I feel ya mate. I have around 10 million and it feels like fucking nothing and everything is still dead inside. The money is useless I don't spend it for shit and I keep putting off traveling etc because I know I'll go off the deep end and just lose my sanity and not give a fuck about anything. I'll probably buy a house worth a few million in euro and take some pills and burn it down with everything that I own as my body gets toasty.

So... let them starve?

>1 post by this ID
sage

How do you have the lack of self-respect to beg, even anonymously

We live, and are brought up in a society that lacks basic self respect, what do you expect?

Also, OP is full of shit.
Sage.

I know how you feel duder, I'm on 28 million a year and I have 640 million in the bank.
I still feel bored while sky-sailing on my hover-yacht drinking siberian tiger blood in a whale-penis bone flute.

Probably why Soros does the thing he does.

If you have a shitload of money and hate this place, you would relinquish in causing misery and hatred and profiting from it.

hahaha
secrets revealed.
soros is one of us and doing it for the lulz.

donate some of them on me.

I'm dead inside too maybe i'd get to know how to be alive.

I'll tell you about it, if not I'll return your money

youd feel better if you gave me 60k I know that much

Does OP have family / kids ?

burn your money
it's the best feeling

>Pay me a tank and I will destroy a mosque
Good luck, FAGGOT.

Oh well boo fucking hoo ya little cunt, some of us struggle by day to day and don’t cry about it. Man up you pathetic fucking worm.

Get over it you fucking faggot, you have zero cause to be sad.

money doesnt buy happiness, but you can rent some joy

Fuck you I'd kill to be in your position you rich fuck. World is not empty you are.

I've made 15 million with Bitcoin and I feel great, quit being a faggot and return to the simple life. Big land & cattle

Find Jesus.

You're all matter, no spirit. All watter, no fire. Same as most humans
>He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING THE POOR AND RICH BOTH LIKE THE ANALYTICAL ANSWER TO THE MEANING OF LIFE IS DRUGS

Fuck, and I want a measly 100-200K to start a business....

Feels bad mane. What a difference life must be when you have money. There’s actually hope and a future, not just the same wageslave life being swayed by the winds of the state and monetary policy.

any recommendations my soon to be imprisoned prince friend

Kidnap young boys and girls who are prostitutes and train them to be assassins. You will release them back where they came from and have them kill high ranking politicians and politicians who are into pedophilia.

Someone should make a manga about this.

>what is Kill Bill 1

I can definitely imagine, everyone you meet is fake, men, women, etc... everyone is also friendly so they can get something from you... a life, money, etc...

It would indeed be lonely at the top.

You have family and that’s about it.

The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.
(Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
(Matthew 6:25-33)