>Kill babies
>Suck black cocks
>Become a communist
>Smoke weed
>Women should be priests

i don't think anyone on Sup Forums is actually christian

>kill babies
>women should be priests

The Catholic church is still firmly against abortion and doesn't allow women to be priests. The rest of those are worthwhile talking points, except I'm not sure if the Vatican has ever commented on marijuana.

Francis said that abortion can be forgiven.

Your power level is shameful OP, i mean, it's not like you are on the wrong track but dig more, dig his past, see under what regime he was bishop, see the inquisition carried out in the 20th century. Thank me later.

Why would you expect any different from a C*tholic?

Catholics were the hardcore christians and the most holy and legit

Protestants are just christians that behave like jews

Now the pope is a communist
anti-pope
not my pope

Heresy

And do you think it can't be forgiven?

Consider the position of a pregnant teenage girl who is dirt poor. The expectant father runs out on her when he hears the news. In her weakness, she chooses to abort the baby.

Are you saying that God can never forgive this person for what she did? All sin can be forgiven if you repent in earnest.

Francis doesn't believe in sin

>repent in earnest
this you don't need religion to dictate anything to you you need one thing jesus fuck everything else

>haha the pope does those things so that means you do it too because he is the ultimate christian XD

Fuck off cunt.

>Bc she's weak it's ok to do whatever the fuck you want including maim and dispose of your own baby

BASED Catholics, am I right?

ya fucking think?

BAZED GADOLIG u r rite

Do you kiss your priest with that mouth?

God put weed on the Earth for a reason.

Wrong

>worshiping a jew

To keep degenerates away from the voting booth

You are wrong and 50 anti Christian shill threads a day doesn’t change that.

>posts a Templar, worshipers of Baphomet

>Not worshipping the one Creator and his vessel on Earth

>Falls for Catholic propaganda
>even after they betray Byzantium
>Trusting the French and tortured confessions

Yeah ok so what? Get over it. There is no God and you live on a floating rock in endless black space. It's time to let go

Public and private position exists in the political realm also

You wish Jesus was a Jew. You had your chance now you are of the synagogue of satan.

Please elaborate, my curiosity pique level is over 9000!

Doubting the redeptive power of Christ's sacrifice for all is heresy, bean boy.
Abortion is a monstrous sin but no act committed by mankind is unforgivable if a sincere confession/attonemeny is sought.

Playing double's advocate for a quick moment: one perhaps "saving grace" for people who procure an abortion is that many times they aren't fully aware of what they're doing, lessening their culpability.

Blasphemy is unforgivable, if I'm not mistaken.

You are mistaken. As long as man lives, he has a chance to be redeemed, otherwise Christ died for nothing.

You are mistaken.

no one is really that braindead, cuckstainity is a meme, just like ancapism

It has been years since I read the Bible, shamefully.

>Abortion is a monstrous sin but no act committed by mankind is unforgivable if a sincere confession/attonemeny is sought.
>implying roasties are capable of repentance

>many times they aren't fully aware of what they're doing, lessening their culpability
>But these, like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and killed, reviling in matters of which they are ignorant, will be destroyed (2 Peter 2:12)

The idea is the rejection of God's forgiveness, which is logical if you think about it. It literally removes the self from God and is an active choice.

Christlarpers are the least christian people on earth. Sup Forums would and does despise christians and rightfully so.

Found the Cucktholic brainwashed by Jesuit theology. You are referring to the unforgivable sin which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The Traditional understanding of this sin is not simply not accepting God's forgiveness, it's also the denial of truth (the Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth) and the goodness of God. Of course (((Jesuits))) watered down this understanding by replacing Traditional theology with humanism (worship of man rather than God), post-Vatican II.

>Catholics preaching about Christ when they call an old man "The Father"