How will drumpf recover??

How is he going to build a wall now guys???!

Through eminent domain.

Buy offering alot of money everyone has a price

ED the land around his and build the wall around it. Then give it to mexico.

The wall will be built around the property then fagott

so basically, there's going to be a bottleneck on the border where all the illegals are going to be flooding in from

sounds like a field day for ICE

bingo
>here you go sir, this is what we evaluate the worth of your land to be. remember, this is for the good of the people

Kek!

They do the reverse. They build the wall then offer a small bit of compensation for usin your land.

It's a brilliant scam.

Kek this

This company is fucked now by the Trump curse. Digits confirm they'll be out of business within 6 months.

Isn't the wall US property? Can you just buy the area where the wall is in?

The government literally can just override private property, it doesn't really matter because private property is still apart of that government's nation no matter what and still has the U.S law applied to it.

Fuck that. Anyone who gets in the way of the Wall won't get "alot of money". It's going to be seized through eminent domain and the Cards faggots will only get $1. They don't like it? "Accidents" happen.

Just annex a couple meters of land south of the current border, and build the wall there.
No need to mess around in court with eminent domain.

this is literally viral marketing.

stop bumping these threads.

sage

Card games for adults are a bad business model, since a deck of cards rarely gets ruined in the hands of an adult. Once interested customers buy them, there's no more money in it for you except the diminishing returns of expansion packs. Best case he'll get bought out for some minimal sum by a toy company and blow the money on stupid shit.

CAH has been a scourge in the tg community for years now. It can't be kept fresh forever because every replay gets less funny. Even expansions won't be able to keep it alive at a certain point.

You're right but this won't be because of Trump but because of time creeping upon them.

We call it a CPO (compulsory purchase order) in the UK.
Maybe you call it something else under Sharia?

build the wall all the way across except on that piece of land. then when all the illegals start pouring in through that point, throw his ass in jail for aiding, abetting and conspiracy.

Why does it say Carter Jackson MILLENIAL in the picture? Is that old guy a transmillenial or something? Lmfao

Someone has never heard of eminent domain...

Liberals are too stupid to understand Imminent Domain. Most are still confused over what sex they are.

You think there aren't landowners already who will throw a shit fit? Their land will be taken by eminent domain. Resistance is futile.

>millennial

Wew

We have this too. The creators of that card game didnt think real hard about his

I've never heard or seen this cards against humanity game on anywhere but shill threads talking about it on reddit

It is shilled so much there I thought that the owners of reddit owned it

no one normal has ever heard of it

Like any of us actually play this Reddit game.

did you just normie yourself?

It's the only board /card game normies play, actually. I would wager 70% of people between 20 and 28 in the UK have heard of it.

Magic the Gathering works, but then again, they put out new cards every few months.

If you stop eating your crayons you will be able to finish coloring in your coloring book and not post here

>what is easement

nice edit kek

Maybe we'll just build around it. Leaving them with only their land open to Mexico.

Hmmmm, I like that idea!

Best part is. They are tricking retards into giving them $15

And their fan base is considerably more devoted than a casual game like cah. They'll go the way of uno sooner or later.

fuck, its $15 for only 6 cards??? shit, i need a gig like this, make money hand over fist of the SJW tears

>implying the wall must be a straight line
le 0% face

Make a gofundme. Say "le Drumphf"
Easy money.

Yeah, but those trials last anywhere from 5 to 25 years, and they're more often on the long side. They only end fast if the person accepts the money. It's game over, he should've followed his plan of starting the wall withing the first 100 days and be finished by now, but he failed to meet the deadline and got fucked.

>Anyone who gets in the way of the Wall won't get "alot of money".
>It's going to be seized through eminent domain
>American education
I get it that you're mad as fuck, but educate yourself on what eminent domain is.

Imminent Domain. Trump likes it.

Mmhh

we call that a target rich environment.

A game where you can literally make fun of niggers and jews is standing up to Trump's border promises? HAH.

Sad that's all it takes to recognize a kike

Garbage Pail Kids with Trump and his allies on them. It's easy. Just draw trash like this and start selling them.

It's self cannibalizing. They're already removing cards and phrases and topics to be more PC and appealing to the reddit and tumblr crowd.

Do they? I feel like Reddit would be upset about that.

reddit retards cant see its just a marketing scheme for their shitty game

>we bought the land
>eminent domain

>we won't sell, you have to sue
>okay, file the claim

>we'll take as long as possible
>summary judgment filed after first hearing

>we sold miniature parcels to tons of people
>combine the proceedings with a single motion

Cards against humanity with either acquiesce, or be bent over the barrel in a combined investigation regarding spurious litigation practices and legal code of conduct sanctions. Probably shouldn't have made it internationally known that you bought the land for the purpose of gumming up the courts. Judges don't like their docket filled with settled property proceedings.

How hard do they want to get fucked?

Also
>lose, given compensation at fair market value
>fail to account for realized gain between time of purchase and sale
>IRS has their turn

Desperate millennials will fill these roles for minimum wage or less.

>nigger Olympic swimmer

>In federal law, Congress may take private property directly (without recourse to the courts) by passing an Act transferring title of the subject property directly to the government. In such cases, the property owner seeking compensation must sue the United States for compensation in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. The legislature may also delegate the power to private entities like public utilities or railroads, and even to individuals. The U.S. Supreme Court has consistently deferred to the right of states to make their own determinations of "public use".

>(without recourse to the courts)

>buying federal border property

Top kek

They will not. There's already tons of unemployed desperate millenials, and a ton of jobs that aren't filled.

Robots will take the jobs.

ibidid dubmane
>inb4 eminent domain attourney
t. military seized family's ranch to make lake corpus christi

Build around the inside of it and make a law first that says if they don't sell they have to live on it.
Actually just a compulsory purchase notice would do. These are SJW comments making money from stupid people.fighting muh Trump.

>nigger swimmer

>millinials
>jobs

Pick one

>build wall around property
>leave it on the mexico side

I once played CAH with a couple of Girls from my school (they are all lesbian or non binary or some shit) and I have never seen People laugh so much at such unfunny things

>nigger

>comments
*Con men
Thanks Apple for your input yet-a-fucking-gain

Never played it. What were some of the "jokes"

FFS whatever happened to searching the catalog first before posting?
Slide and age you fucking abominable retard.

mfw Trump gives the land to Mexico

>summary judgment filed after first hearing
Wrong. The constitution is very clear in that before even starting an eminent domain trial, three (?) purchase offers have to be made, with a cooldown of like 15 months between each other. That alone is longer than what Trump has left, let alone the remaining decade for a trial.

>Congress
You mean the congress that doesn't even want to build the wall? That settles it then.

Please let this happen

Judicial activism by Obamas nigger appointees hasn't stopped trump yet. Why would it work now? Cry for Muslim refugees and your central American protected status.

>Le 56%, Importing niggers before it was cool.

Not him but I was playing last year with some people that were all Democrats and one I played was "If seeing things from Hitler's perspective is good enough for republicans then it's good enough for me". This was just a bit after the election so I'm surprised m8ne wasn't chosen given the people I was playing with.

You're welcome for starting the trend. Maybe binbong can surpass the US if you try hard enough.

So?

It was owned by someone, now it's owned by someone else.I can't see what difference this would make.

So it's just a democratic circle jerk? Was there a lot of cards like that?

This was posted before fucking shill

Not if your women keep coalburning, Billy.

The wall isnt being built on the entire border who is to say that they even bought the land near where its to be built

You have blanks in sentences and you fill them in with cards from your hand. At least in the online game I played there were cards for black people and Jews and they got used a lot.

Isn't this really unproductive? Can't Trump just build around his property? Does trump personally own all other parts of the border but this? Seems like this would contribute nothing to the jews and their people smuggling.

What a retarded comic, Trump has won everything you have to compete about over there in the US, you won a comics blog, he won precedency. Sit down friend.

Got us there.
At least niggers are killing each other. So they will forever remain a minority.

You play with a group of people and have to put the most offensive sounding ones together to beat your friends. And they even have blank cards allowing people to write in their own words. This facilitates hatred of women, non-whites and jews on every college campus! oy vey shut it down!

Only thing comics ever make fun of is his appearance. Kinda goes against the ways of the democrats if you ask me.

>How is he going to build a wall now guys???!
Under the Patriot Act they can just seize the land for National Security

Good luck having a judge let it drag out that long now that CAH have said they are. Its frivolous at best to try to drag the proceedings out for political reasons and they've just admitted to planning on doing that. You'll see that wall in the next couple of years and you'll be on the wrong side of it.

>Please, God, let them not know of eminent domain
The ultimate irony here:
Jewy company buys land from Jewy real estate agent knowing that the essentially unusable land will be confiscated by the gov't for WAY FUCKING LESS than they bought it for from said Jewy real estate agent.

It's another episode of Jews jewing Jews so they can get jewed by a Jewish gov't. Fucking masterpiece, if you ask me.

>Not caring about the other massively increasing population that has a high crime rate.

You could have stopped this when you had 70% of the vote, now there will be no second chances... Even if a politician vows to restore your nation, you will never again have the voting power necessary to negate the non-whites.
Us Brits on the other hand? We have plenty of votes to spare, for now anyway.

We're they the ones that started the whole "hold my avacado" bit?

BUILD THE WALL AROUND THE LAND AND LEAVE THEM ON THE MEXICO SIDE. AND TELL MEXICO THEY CAN HAVE THE LAND.

>for now

If your government keeps getting cucked, soon you will be the 56% like us.
Except rather than niggers killing niggers and coal burning women, it will be Muslims bombing museums, and churches aswell as raping your woman.

Reninder that CAH also bought an island in Michigan and sold off inches to everyone who bought an expansion pack.
If they do that now, have a few thousand people “split” that land, they’ll be making the ED proceedings a legal nightmare as they would need to get in contact with all these people for just a couple inches of land.

Lol quit drinking lead water

>the constitution is very clear

Really, you want to read off where it says you have to make three offers?

And what, you honestly believe that summary judgments can't be used in eminent domain?

I'll tell you how it works. Each party's expert witness will give their testimony via motion in limine for the price of the land, and each will be reminded that ludicrous prices will result in contempt. From there, US will offer a settlement 25% above the mid offer and will move for SJ at this point.

For what purpose would you want a few inches of land? Other than cucking people who want to buy the property for legitament use.

No need for that. Just build the wall on the land north of this property.

Regardless of eminent domain there is the bigger problem of TREASON

If the land is bought explicitly for stopping the intent of the wall, which has been explicitly stated to be built for our security, then any stoppage is against the security of the nation. TREASON
If the land is knowingly or suspected to be used for the use of smuggling illegals then the land is said to be an injustice against our sovereignty. TREASON
If there is any trafficking of drugs, slaves, or any other contraband the landowners are aiding the enemy. TREASON

CAN THEY TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OWNING BORDER PROPERTY? THE LAWYER SHARKS WILL BE WAITING.

Yeah, this basically. The only thing that can make the justice system move quickly is people who think they're being "clever". They do not tolerate that shit.