The Filipino President says "It is a personal and official insult"...

The Filipino President says "It is a personal and official insult", when the Canadian PM reminds him that human rights must be respected in his country. I think this goes to show how much of a cuntface Duterte is. It also emphasizes the need for him to be overthrown. Encouraging vigilante style killings of common criminals is unacceptable. Criminals have the right to be justly tried for any crimes they have commited.

thestar.com/news/world/2017/11/14/unlike-trump-trudeau-raises-human-rights-in-meeting-with-duterte.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJbLTkdcaFA
philstar.com/headlines/2017/11/13/1758608/trudeaus-pr-stunts-cant-conceal-canadas-trash-dumping-philippines
mindanews.com/duterte-files/
youtube.com/user/RTVMalacanang/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have to agree with our Supreme Soviet on this one. Ironically many of the people who jerk off to BASED Duterte are muh constitution, muh libberdy, "AM I BEING DETAINED?" faggots.

Stop lecturing other countries by your superb understanding of right and wrong.
Yes Duterte is a terrible president, when morally compared with other countries.
However, you don't know if he might be beneficial for the Philippines.
Stop projecting your liberal values unto others.
Let cultures evolve by themselves.

Nothing wrong with vigilante killings in areas under martial law and chaos.
They’re the same people who support armed militias and deathsquads so clearly you’re talking out of your arse here.

>you shouldn't clean up your country because muh human rights

Does he say this to Saudis or Africans when they come to visit, or only to guys who are on the shit list of the CFR types?

Trudeau IS a personal and professional insult.

>Sup Forums is one person

DOTR when?

Not in the Phillippines

{{{Eternal Leaf}}} .when the rake comes it will rake for thee.

We declare war now on Canada.
We got insiders already ready to attack.
PUTANGINA!!!!!

he invited the IC to investigate the muh human right... where are they?

Trudeau using his white male privilege to push his imperialistic policies and trying to humiliate proud PoC-leader.

Drug users and dealers deserve no human rights

if anything, this show's how much of a pussy trudeau is. "MUH HUMAN RIGHTS!"

are you that much of a bitch you actually care about human's rights? if so, take your candy dandy ass back to tumblr, leave Sup Forums to the men.

NOOOO who will clean up our mall food courts now?

Durerte should invade Canada, It's a win/win situation. You either take it without a fight or if they fight and kill your troops, you win any way.

It would solve a lot of problems.

Lol when will manlets ever learn

Good shitpost Canuck,
Maple/Syrup

Yes. Duterte will destroy evil white patriarcal Trudeau regime!

>vigilante style killings of common criminals is unacceptable.
Why tho?
they choosed that lifestyle knowing that?

>Denmark
>First country to let faggots marry
Sure thing there Leif

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

duterte invading canada? imagine having that great of an ally, right next door? sign me the fuck up for that!

They found nothing and went home. A UN bitch even went personally and went back empty handed to her jew masters.

My cousins and aunt is already there. Phase 2 of Rake Operation will come soon if leaves don’t behave.

>6'1"
>5'11"

Big D should of warned the Canadian fag to not do drugs...

>white
check your assumptions

But trudeau is a rude boy. Didn't you know? Girls love the pretentious lefty.

Duterte's policy on drug dealers was extremely brutal, but he governs a brutal country. The corrupt system has been protecting drug deals in the Philippines and getting them out is nearly impossible.
He cleared house at the bottom and is forcing his people to start building a strong family foundation, free of drugs.

Trudeau meanwhile is a complete faggot and should be dragged out of office immediately.

>human rights

duterte has a point, how dare trudeau criticize him for human rights when he had to pay off a poor innocent taliban for wrongly jailing him?

Flipler gonna rake all leafs and bury them in one hole!

libtards on suicide watch

these leafs shitpost but dont even check the other side.

>flagposting cancer

Fuck off.

>please think of the rights of drug dealers and terrorists!

It wasn't personal. It was RACIST. Trudeaux is saying that a dumb, smelly, brown "person" is just insufficiently sophisticated to understand what human rights are, and he needs a WHITE MAN to explain it to him. He views the Filipino as a SAVAGE, and wants to TAKE UP THE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN to civilize him. This makes me sick. Trudeaux is a racist, and every Canadan should be ashamed.

>taking americans seriously
>kek

>assumptions
SHUT UP FASCIST!

exactly, he thinks flips are subservient lackeys. Duterte has 4D chessed the shit out of US and CAN during obummer admin.

They threated to cut funding on Filipinos as if they are slaves that are dependent on it.

Fuck Cuckdeau.

The Hangman's work is never done get in line leaf behind the Kike Traitos and drug Smugglers

Except those militias are there as bulwark to government tyranny and not holocausting druggies, ergo muh consteetooshon and muh libberdy types, moron.

Do I think pinoys should be killing anyone who uses drugs?

No

Is it any of my fucking business?

No

>leaves
While counterintuitive the the proper plural form of this variety of leaf is "leafs"

His biological father sure killed quite a few people in Cuba

There hasn’t been any evidence of so-called “extra-judicial killings”. Instead what you see is a country completely and utterly fucked by a drug epidemic, and a president taking a hard stance on said drugs. If they are raiding a drug dealer’s home and he shoots at them, the police will just immediately kill him.

Didn't the Filipinos elect this guy knowing he wanted shit like that? That is the Flips' country, it is not our business to govern it and certainly not some fucking autumn leaf's.

Listen to this negress talk about Trudeau's weakness.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJbLTkdcaFA

>Leif
ok that's pretty good leaf

Human rights, in the third world, is codeword for leftist pro-criminal policies. Shooting criminals who are shooting cops, arresting 17 year old rapists for more than 3 years or writing the crime um their criminal records, arresting rioters, expelling land invaders from other people’s property, self-defense, citizen arrests, showing murderer’s faces, etc are all examples of what “human-rights” defenders call “violations”

I don't think you Canadian cuckolds even understand the amount of corruption that the country was suffering from or the rampant meth problem

"""human rights violations""" is almost always code for being a bad goy

>you don't know if he might be beneficial for the Philippines.

yeah, because tyrannical dictators who have actual death squads and kill thousands of people usually make the country better and don't end up in the street with a knife in their asshole

All of you faggots would never adopt these criminals and let them live with you.

fucken hypocrites
philstar.com/headlines/2017/11/13/1758608/trudeaus-pr-stunts-cant-conceal-canadas-trash-dumping-philippines
your president says a lot about your country, cunt

>In a statement released Monday, Greenpeace Southeast Asia campaigner Abigail Aguilar said that Trudeau’s “public relations antics cannot cover the stinking Canadian waste issue as long as it is left rotting on our ports.” “We welcomed him with our usual Filipino hospitality, fanfare and respect, we hope he will also show respect to our country and our people by taking back their waste to Canada, where it belongs,” Greenpeace Philippines said.

Shut up you fucking nigger lover.

SAGE

Well, for starter he did warn us during his campaign on how brutal will he be. Just like what said.
We still voted for him because we knew that we need best for the time being.

As far as I'm concerned, Duterte Harry is doing what he was elected to do: Deal with the drug problem.

>Criminals have the right to be justly tried
They do, but the Philippines is not at the point where it can do that. As Duterte said, third world countries need third world solutions.

If only every country had a leader that advocated for it as strongly as Duterte does for the Philippines.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. I bet you're from Ontario. I hope you cunts are enjoying the raging barrel fire that Canada is turning into. And if that dipshit PM keeps this up we ought to secede, fuck you

you tell em Trudeau

Relative to their culture, I think Duterte hits on the nail when he says that their need an authoritarian leader, because the country is complete shit.
So in their eyes a strong leader is beneficial.

He is not in any way a dictator. He was lawfully elected and rules with support from other parties in Congress. Matter fact he is even decreasing the power of the central government by pushing for the Philippines to become a federal state

>Didn't the Filipinos elect this guy knowing he wanted shit like that?

Yeah, he was the mayor of Davao for a long time. It was a lawless hellhole. In due course he put an end to it. It's now orderly and peaceful. He declared Davao a smoking free city a few years ago, and it was enforced diligently, even for foreigners who tend to get away with a lot. A Korean fella was caught and Du30 made him eat it.

Duterte is a drug lord. He killed junkies so they can win

Sure, and that's fine, it's your country.

I'm just saying, there's no way his regime ends without an angry lynch mob, or at least an assassination.

Each person he kills leaves behind a few pissed off relatives.

That doesn't justify murdering people out there in the streets just because someone said someone did something bad, just look at all the fake rape accusations and number of men going to jail for it, now apply this principle to Flips. Duterte is taking the nigger approach, disorganized and chaotic, because Flips are niggers. If Duterte was German he would set up concentration camps and solve the problem without chimping out. If you think what he does is right you're a nigger, or at least think like one.

Their country is so corrupt and rotten 2 corrupt Mayors and several police forces have been taken out by the government in shoot outs.
They are at a tipping point; either be a shit third world country forever, or have a few innocents caught up in the purge. It's like getting Cemo and beating cancer or letting yourself die of cancer.

I don't get it

t. cuck who doesnt even live there but only gets his news from libs and thinks he knows everything

Based.

someone post that dialogue between duterte and a cardinal

>greenpeace fucken philippines
>philstar -- known liberal rag
>shits on kang kucc
literally trash

kill yourself leaf

Duterte was insulted because he doesn't actually commit extrajudicial killing and he doesn't violate human rights.

The way you quoted Duterte makes him look petty. Here's Duterte's longer quote for better context:

>I said that I will not explain. It angers me when you are a foreigner and you do not know exactly what is happening in this country. You don't even investigate. You only show before the United Nations a record of how many persons died, which you claimed to be extrajudicially (killed).

>I said, you can investigate, find out (the truth). Look guys, what I am really asking, before (them). They were all there. I said, Why don't you investigate first and find out the truth?

>My advice to everybody, the ones that I curse publicly, is do not get your documents from the opposition, because, I said, they are all falsified.

Investigate. Fact check. By fact checking and investigating, you found out that Trump didn't really make fun of a disabled person, and he didn't really fuck up feeding the Japanese fish.

By doing the same kind of fact-checking to Duterte, you will realize there's no extrajudicial killing or human rights violation at all. It's just media propaganda.

I bet this is what you do:
1. read an article about duterte
2. believe it
3. too lazy do to research to confirm the article (at least research his full quotes).

More often than not, when the media quotes Duterte, you'd think he's evil. Because the media left out one or two sentences.

pic related for an example

>MF:Can I ask you a personal question, please? Two years ago, you shocked the media by revealing that you had been molested by a priest when you were 14 or 15 years old. And later, you even identified that priest. He was an American national.

RD:Yes. Not only I – the whole class. Two generations up and two generations down. All of us.

We've been complaining about the lugenpresse here since... well, since as long as this has been a board.

Your prime minister is a proven criminal and a joke. He set the world record for ducking a single question about if he had ever visited with your ethics commissioner, and if so, how many times. Flat-out refused to answer. I had a dream six nights ago that he was standing in front of a firing squad and I woke up with a hard-on. Even if you're shitposting, you deserve to hang with him.

Could the Philippines take Canada 1v1?

The Philippines have no interest in killing chinks.

Kek

>that flag
STFU, faggot.
Your leader is a pedophile dogfucker, sucking on muslim cock. Durerte is kewl as fuck, and all he has done is murdered a few subhumans. I'd gladly sit and have a beer with him, no problem, but I'd end up glassing your faggot leader in the face.

Sad, Canadaman, sad. (you)

lanklet pussy Canada prime minister mad a manlet is doing an alpha leaders work. This is what happens when you let chad wannabe lanklets rule. Manlets get the job done while lanklets are too busy being awkward.

The crime rate dropped by 9% in 1 year of his crime war. It's hard to argue with results like that when your country is a festering, crime-ridden shithole. If Mexico was smart, they'd do the same thing.

Oh yeah?
Say that to his face and post results

>Criminals have the right to be justly tried for any crimes they have commited.

In America.

Where can I see good articles that don't lean on the left?

>Manlets get the job done
this actually seems kind of accurate

We don't need them, we got something better.

not this one, the one where he tells the bishop to check his heart or some shit

napoleon, hitler, stalin, Mussolini, now duterte.
Lanklets get stacies and make manlet jokes, manlets change nations and effect millions of lives.

>easy mode
1. Read a negative article about Duterte.
2. Then watch (or read) his full, unedited, uncut, untouched full speech or interview:

mindanews.com/duterte-files/

youtube.com/user/RTVMalacanang/videos

Compare the incomplete media quote to his full quote. See the media lies.

>hard mode:
read multiple websites, pro or anti, official or blogs, right or left news, comments, Sup Forums.. then form your own conclusion.

>blue-pill mode
1. read mainstream media
2. believe it
3. do no research or fact-checking

i second what he said, his speeches are almost like a professor's lecture. his ccent is wild but his eloquence in English and conveying his thoughts is superb.