Are we ok with the media sugesting sessions to leave DOJ for senate?

We have not let the mockingbird media run wild in 2 years! all of a sudden they are making ground smearing moore with allegations that are not proven true.

are we ok with this or do we meme his ass over the finish line and let DOJ do its job if he is found pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/11/15/roy-moore-doug-jones-poll-244937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting Sessions out of the AG job would be best. He's not doing it.

>actually thinking memes have any power outside this echo chamber
You must be a faggot.

did you miss the 2016 election? troll more cuck!

>actually taking credit for Russian help
what a cuck!
Also:
>"maybe if i make racist meme Sup Forums will love me!"

The left as well as the (((establishment))) are trying their best to keep outsiders away from Capitol Hill...the “allegations” are some next level shit compared to what was claimed against Trump in 2016. The enemy knows it has to spit more venom than it ever has before if it’s gonna win in the next twenty something days. Because they also know that they will have more Congressional and Senate seats on the chopping block in 2018. What your watching right now is equivalent to a rodent on a glue trap squeaking frantically for you to let it stay on the glue trap because it believes it’s friends will rescue it when they come around. This is all just malisicious accusations without the believable weight to back them up.

The left can go suck a dick and we don’t have to meme Moore anywhere. We are already on a path and it’s direction won’t change anytime soon.

The whole thing is bullshit

This

>meme flag
>faggot posts

HI SHAREBLUE!!!

>one bottle of stolichnya has been deposited into your account

Would you rather have (((Rosenstein))) in there instead?

Kike Shapiro is doing his usual globalist spin on his podcast saying that...
>since his accuser went “on record” about their claims, then it’s “believable” that their claims are true.

It’s kinda funny. For a kike lawyer you would think he’d know the difference between “on the record” and “under oath.”

Fuck all these bastard to hell.

This

>>>/leftypol/

>Implying he couldn't be fired immediately.

>maybe if i virtue signal hard enough i can ignore lefty arguments!

That would spark an actual constitutional crisis...

Which could be what the TPTB want. An excuse for civil war so their (((banking system))) can save them again.

moore is going to win and the faggot op will be butthurt when he gets into the senate

>Muh Russia

check under your bed

>lefty arguments!
That statement is nonsensical.

Nigga what?

>what was claimed against Trump in 2016
It’s still claimed against the Turd in Chief you mindless Drumphy!
WAKE UP!!!

anyone else notice there's like zero roy moore threads today

No what are you talking about?

Is this the same board that talks about pizzagate and arresting pedos?

>>>voat

Can someone explain to me what this is all about? I’ve been outdoors the last few weeks.

I did they have us all taking a short nap!

Yes. Get Sessions OUT of the DOJ. Trump can't straight-out remove him politically, but this Roy Moore thing is the PERFECT opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

Trump has been on the job long enough to now know how important the AG position is in his administration. Sessions' recusal and resulting Special Council has and will continue to dog his first term.

A new AG can't do anything about the Mueller probe, but COULD do very much about all of the Clinton corruption and Obama corruption.

If Trump gets the right AG in there, he or she could walk-in and on Day 1 and open up multiple Special Counsel investigations on all of these open Dem scandals.

Better question is IF the do the Sessions swap-out, WHO should Trump pick as new AG?

Rudy? Ken Star? TED CRUZ??

>we meme his ass over the finish line
This.

>let DOJ do its job if he is found pedo
Then this.

The globalist-commies are obviously scared to death of Moore. They have gone all out to discredit him and make him lose. If they hate him that much, then he is the man to vote for. Justice will take care of him if the allegations are true.

Senator Sessions gave up his 'Bama Senate seat to become AG in Trump admin. Special election to fill that Senate seat is approx. month away. Bannon took on McConnell in the GOP 'Bama primary and "won" by defeating McConnell's lap-dog Luthor Strange. Bannon's preferred candidate also lost, but former 'Bama Chief Justice Roy Moore (who is very Anti-McConnell) won the primary. So there was celebration by everyone not named McConnell or Mitch Romney (and the ass-hats in their respective orbits).

Within the last week, there's been a barrage of political hit pieces on Roy Moore accusing him of inappropriate relationships with teen-age girls (i.e. Moore dated teens when Moore was in his 30's, like 30 years ago). Leftists everywhere, working with McConnell and his political hit-squad, are now accusing Moore of being a pedo (which isn't technically true, because pedo would be bad conduct with even younger girls). Moore denies everything.... kind of.... but seems to admit that he dated these teens with the permission of their parents. Total shit show, and McConnell is going after it with all guns blazing because he thinks this fight by proxy is a repudiation of Bannon.

Back to Sessions -- he sucks. Total disappointment as AG, completely paralyzed by his Russia Recusal, and asleep at the wheel about holding Clinton and Obama to account for their corruption and politicized FBI/DOJ warfare vs. Pres. Trump.

So, now being floated is the idea that Sessions would resign as AG, Roy Moore would withdraw from the 'Bama Senate race, and Sessions would re-claim his 'Bama Senate seat. Then Trump can appoint a new AG who is actually capable of carrying out the duties of AG.

Honestly with how weak Sessions has been appearing, I'd be fine with it. Plus I'm pro recreational marijuana, and having a DA to replace Sessions that might support MJ, might help push for legalization easier. HUGE boost to the economy.

AG not DA. I'm retarded and autistic

You guys expect too much and have little understanding of how Attorney Generals and DOJ actually works.

Also, Republicans can't just appoint Sessions back to his old seat. It doesn't work that way.

Except Roy Moore is going to win and if the Senate does expell him, he'll just run again and win.

Take your script back to dreddit.

I believed certain anchors at fox were genuine
in their support of maga, but after the way Hannity,
& Judge Janine, and the rest condemned Roy Moore and
called for him to leave the race, they've revealed
their swamp intentions. The gop can't have a man
who speaks out against fags and muzzies and really
supports the constitution.

Maybe Hannity's hate for Jeff Sessions is to sabotage MAGA?

HE'S GOTTA RESIGN SOMETIME

I respectfully disagree. Our god-emperor wanted Strange for some reason. maybe Strange should have been our guy. Though I firmly believe moore is being smeared, his interview was cringe as fuck which did give me doubts.

Hannity and Piro are on the right side even if they are wrong on this one issue. Take heart and believe in those who fight for us the way the God-Emperor does. Deus Vault brother.

>Sessions is having record numbers of pedophiles arrested and now rumors are swirling about Joe Biden

They're just trying to save themselves but it's too late.

>What your watching right now is equivalent to a rodent on a glue trap squeaking frantically for you to let it stay on the glue trap because it believes it’s friends will rescue it when they come around.
Great analogy. And you are right, there is no stopping this ship's course. The rats pushed too far this time. Enjoy the slow ride lads.

Sessions isn't quite what we thought he was. Would he be any better in the Senate?
Moore would DEFINITELY kick ass in the Senate.
Sessions should go to a more low energy position.
(((Rosenstein))) should be fired (or anything. Just get him out of there!)
Do Not deny the people of Alabama their vote. (And it aint Jones)

ps Bitch McConnell OUT. Out out out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with him winning, but that doesn't solve the Sessions problem.

I think the process would be that Sessions would have to enter the race against the Dem, but come on.... Sessions wouldn't lose that race.

Trump "wanted" Strange, most likely, because McConnell wanted Strange and McConnell no doubt told Trump something along the lines of "if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." So Trump gave his support to secure a promise of something from McConnell, but then McConnell's plan got BTFO because McConnell is fucking loser lying idiot that everyone hates (doesn't he have the lowest approval rating of any Senator on either side of the aisle?) and so his support is toxic to any candidate's election changes.

We will not get one of our guys approved for AG without taking the Senate first. I'd love to see Sessions go, but his replacement from the swamp would probably be worse. Moore needs to fight this shit and win. If he doesn't, we're pretty much fucked.

Just read somewhere that Bannon doubled down on supporting Moore, so there it is.

Establishment pollsters are now trying to scare everyone with push polls showing the Dem way ahead of Moore. See Politico article, sauce below. But Lol. The pollster is McConnell's National Republican Senatorial Committee's (NRSC) poll, so it's total bullshit. Again, McConnell is fucking cancer.

Sauce: politico.com/story/2017/11/15/roy-moore-doug-jones-poll-244937

Think about that for sec. Mitch McConnell would rather lose the Alabama Senate seat than have it filled by someone who won't lick his boots. This fucking guy.

>Are we ok with the media sugesting sessions to leave DOJ for senate?

IDK I have to see what hannity and Fox News tell me to think.