Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/place/Florida/Orlando/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the absolute state of democracy

>you will live to see the second American civial war in your life time
feels good mang

Shitskins get out

Usa is fucked , niggers and mixed race people are everywhere

Thanks for yet even more proof that democrats are literal human traffickers.

Democrats have to import votes lol and every Peurto Rican I know is strict catholic and likes Trump but you're trolling and know this anyway so why bother.

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to Dems. The eternal Democrat Empire is coming.

>mfw the locals didn't comply, so they're being replaced like Invasion of the Body Snatchers

And how many old white people have moved to Florida?

>president of a country we don't pay taxes to allows us safe haven to his country
>I know I'll vote against him

Puerto Ricans in general are hopeless, violent savage fucking people. They all talk and act like blacks and cause just as much crime as them. I really hope to live to see another civil war because this is getting nuts.

This would be so much more influential if it included sources for the maps
Why do we keep making this shit without sources?

>they all are voting age
>they all vote Democrat

Leftists are incredibly dumb.

Why on earth would there be another civil war?
Because insecure crybabies can't handle anyone who's skin isn't made out of copy paper?
Get a life

But I thought the Democrats were finished? :^)

>if they register by July 30th

Lol ok

It's time to redefine what it means to be American.

Lmao what a pathetic fucking country

so smug and happy to be replaced.

so all 130k of those people are going to be 18 next year?

from what i understand, at least from what the press is telling me, is that most refugees are children

No, because people without copy paper skin tend to be more violent, less intelligent, and on average are all net economic burdens.
I'm sick of paying into a deficit generated by niggers. If that means it's time for Civil War 2.0, then so be it.

>having to import turd worlders to remain in power

Literally admitting to flooding the country with immigrants that vote left

Literally just admitting they import shitskins to vote and make states blue. As if everyone didn't already know.

Dat hive

Ultimate proof that civic nationalism doesn't work.

>Nonwhites will always vote democrat

That is a pretty racist assumption to make

You can give Florida and Puerto Rico back if you don´t want them, you know...

Can convicted felons vote in Florida? Because if not...

And? They are Americans and vote. What's the problem.

I hope so too user

Don't even meme him fuck that retard

They won't vote. They're lazy as shit.

stewpid libhole...most puerto ricans know trump is right and they wouldn't be forced to flee if their government wasn't so corrupt

Cuckold faggot.

That being said, Peurto Rico is a bit of an exception to my understand. They're very religious and tilt more to republicans than most places.

These niggers need to go back. All the intelligent PRs left the island last century.

Open traitors now, nothing happens, hate speech at it's finest

Buy and corrupt your voters. That's "democracy".

What a joke democracy truly is. I hate democracy.

DIRTY ISLAND NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY STATE!!!!!!

52% is now 51% :^)

what's his name again?

i live in orlando and want to die

it's already 85 percent spanish and black

literally haven't seen a white women in weeks

i miss the 90s

Civic is just another word for cuck

>the world is fucked , niggers and mixed race people are everywhere
FTFY

people were saying the same shit here after Titos death and look what happened after that instead off skin colour,religion was biggest motive to push for nationalism.

Well know now that shit is about to hit the fan I now how play an accordion and guitar so if you need some morale boost I would be happy to work with any group in the US

KEK, enjoy a bunch of welfare niggers that flooded the refuges in hopes of getting free gibs and shit.
>ib4 get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm not leaving this shitty island burgerbro, you can enjoy your niggers chimping out, your trannies and liberal faggots and your muslim trash
>Still comfy in the land that my great great grandparents owned and I continue to work to this very day.

To win elections, holocaust your own people and destroy your own country.

>cuckold faggot

Pointing out liberal hypocrisy makes me a cuck fag? At least I'm honest about what I think of niggers and shitskins

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being?
>They were Anglos once, taken by the Jews.
>Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life.
>And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt

>And whom do you serve?

ISRAEL

The bar for being American lies really low these days.

Not even hiding it.. dems do everething they can to increase immigration just because it gives them extra voters.

Im not really sure funding fathers had thi in mind with this whole democracy thing.

>Things happen more often where there are more people concentrated

Congratulations you posted three population density maps you retard.

Indians use the pirate flag

What the fuck are you on about?
I think it's a bad thing, just thought it was funny to draw the comparison.

Hello, sir. Have you retrieved the cure from Mr. Freeze?

>none of the are felons
>all will vote
>all will vote Democrat

The people are delusiona.

Act quickly. Or all of you will be Brazilians.

>100% of the 130,000 Puerto Ricans are going to vote against Trump
>100% of the 130,000 Puerto Ricans are going to vote
This past presidential election was huge, but less than 50% of all eligible citizens voted.

>PURPLE SHIRTS

SOROS!@@!@!@@!@!!!! REEEEEEEE

This just makes me think that immigrants shouldnt be allowed to ever vote desu

Literally a sleeper agent by the globalists

>shut down Mexican illegal immigration you say?
>I activate my trap card, poop toricans !!

A source for that last one would be terrific, m8

because you can literally Google Polaris, election map, and sex trafficking in the United States to see this shit, don't be such a helpless nigger

They're not here permanently, they're going back to Puerto Rico when their shit is taken care of over there. This happens all the time during major hurricanes, and it happens with Floridians too; they will travel north, sometimes to other states, stay at their relatives for a while and then come back after everything blows over. The traffic on the major highways immediately before Irma was insane.

t.Floridafag

We gotta selectively breed our offspring to rise above the masses of stupid people. Sperm donation eugenics is the most effective way to do this, which is basically animal husbandry for humans. And then when we acquire super intelligence, and other abilities, we can share the super sperm with all the masses and make america great again.

This is unironically a huge problem.
I bet 1 million will come here over 5 years

didn't Puerto Ricans vote for Trump?

>le they are conservative in their hearts
I'm sure Big daddy ron ron knew that when he imported mexicans to cali...

ANGRY

statisticalatlas.com/place/Florida/Orlando/Race-and-Ethnicity

Lmao are you another pissed off 12 year old that wants more Angry Reviews or else you'll get pissy?
How long did it take you to realize that content creators are people with lives, too :) ?

at least they acknowledge non whites all vote democrat for the gibs

try orange county

>who's skin isnt mafe of copy paper
You highlighted exactly why there will be a war. Libshits irrational hatred of the white man

whites are literally funding the entire welfare state with their taxes, blacks on average are a NET LOSS to the country in monetary terms.

I dont have the source cause I'm on my way to class but I know someone has it here

Neither of the greentexts you typed were part of what he said, retard
Nice strawman btw, if I were you I'd strongly consider taking a bath with a toaster

thank you christians

>all the libs care about is votes
ya we know that already

>text book fsggotry
They know they can’t win on their own.

>welcome to my country
>you are free to fuck it up
thanks

But the truth is less fun than imagining the liberal fantasy of 100,000 minorities flooding Florida to vote against Trump.

>cousin is marrying a PR
why did we make them citizens again?
Why doesnt the mainland US get to vote on whether or not we grant PR statehood?

autism

>They're not here permanently, they're going back to Puerto Rico when their shit is taken care of over there.
Keep telling yourself that. This is unprecedented, and we're already drowning in the effects of immigration from that shithole under normal circumstances.

So they're admitting they're using immigration as a political weapon to drown us out?

You're thinking of Cubans. Peurto Ricans are complete shitskins who vote heavy D.

only like 30% though that will change once the dems tell them that trump wanted them to die in the hurricane

What? You thought the supply blocking and union thuggery after the hurricane was to stick it to Trump? pssht. If only.

>whites are literally funding the entire welfare state with their taxes
You mean taxpayers, as a collective; no color needs to be associated with that.
Unless you're so retarded that you think the numbers that associate with race stand for themselves and don't need any context or etc.
What class are you going to? I hope you go to statistics one day because it's clear you need help.
Although I'm sure it'll be a few years until you're ready for college, sport.

Not in the picture alone, you're right, but OP explicitly said "in 2020" implying he's referring to the presidential election.

No his anti trump and angry white people twitch rant turned me off of him I could care less what he decides to review. nice smile face faggot but you forgot to put in sweety.

This. Puerto Ricans are hardly any better than niggers. Maybe even worse, because they're not niggers, yet they enjoy acting like them.

Is this even true? Are they US citizens?

>The island population has shrunk 400k since 2008
>75,000 young people were leaving every year before this
>The new wave will be poorer and less educated

65% still have no electricity

>100,000 people are going to all simultaneously abandon their past jobs, houses, lives and family members because of a hurricane

I know Florida has a spic problem but let's at least be realistic here

Puerto Rico can't vote you retard

Yes, Puerto Rico is US soil.

Hey cucks

YOU
WILL
BE
REPLACED
:)

>Because insecure crybabies can't handle being invaded by foreigners
And the gov doesn't even care
Of course we are angry

The short yellow bus is here to pick you up, get your helmet on drooler..
Those 130,000 people are living in counties that are already solidly blue.
Another saving grace of our electoral college.
Beep beep, time for school