Lies you were taught in school

>excuse me teacher why did the nazis hate the jews so much?
>because they just needed a scapegoat and jews were different than them

>Joos did nothing wrong
>All races are equal
>if you pray hard enough you'll stop being a transexual

tax cuts for the rich trickle down

>Nelson Mandela was a savior to black people all over the world and Africa, and what he did put South Africa on the path to prosperity
>Fox News is unironically racist conservative propaganda. CNN is the most objective news source available at the moment.
>Nazism was far, far worse than Communism, which failed because it's leaders weren't doing it properly

>tfw never questioned why Hitler hated Jews and just accepted it like a fucking sheep

>protest reading Night again
>9th grade english teacher suggests Ishmael instead
>pic related made me question the holocaust

funny how questioning the holocaust authenticity grants you jail time, and being shunned. yet, question about slavery, and your free to do so. (((they))) don't want you to know the truth

>why are most cultures throughout history anti-feminist?
>because men were just dumb back then and didn't appreciate women enough

Feminism was a good movement back then and now

This. We should ban questioning slavery as well.

>Teacher why did the Germans hate Jews
>no one knows. They just did

Unironically kill yourself

>no teacher lies
>politics are boring
>everyone deserves equal outcome
>we adults and teachers care about you

>excuse me teacher why did the nazis hate the jews so much?
>because they believed they were an inferior race
or
>they wanted to kill everybody who hadn't blue eyes and hair

*blonde hair

the real answer is
>they viewed them as pests
much harder to explain. teachers are just lazy and uniformed themselves

where do they hand out the memos for these indoctrination lines

I remember all my teachers used to say they had to go to workshops, I too had most of the blatant lies itt taught to me

this, we learned he wanted to push the aryan race and thus needed to delete everyone else, everyone being only jewish obviously

I think they are teaching less and less about the topic because of how fucking absurd their explanations are. If I went to the street and asked random people about the holohoax everybody has a different story about the vileness of Germany (many unironically believe and are taught the whole soap and lampshades thing). They don't even talk about the war at all.

this pretty much, they put Nelson Mandela on a pedestal next to Gandhi and MLK

At least you were not taught all the Germans were evil stupid monsters.

Show boipucci

Yeah, fucking workshops is what they had to go to. Never thought of them like that. Makes sense now, though.

ITT: tinfoil hat wearing faggots

>no one knows. They just did
>lol u are funny teacher, but seriously though why did hitler do it?
>HITLER WAS A MONSTER *autistic screeching*

babby's first red-pill: the adults are lying to us about WW2

Blacks in the Us are poor because of Jim crow. Jews dindu nuffin. Kkk killed loads of people (in reality their death toll is surprisingly low). Ww2 was about democracy vs fascism. Everyone is equal. Everyone is unique and special. Women cant get by because of patriarchy rather than choosing lower paying jobs.

kill yourself cia kike

cant trick me with your common core lies

there is such thing as justice

>The Civil War was fought over slavery
Technically they were right - they just forgot to mentioned the people being enslaved in this scenario were the Southerners trying to secede.

was told in school hitler went crazy after the Jews rejected his artwork and dedicated the rest of his life getting even.

>
>Show boipucci
i second this

this was literally how I got redpilled. Started researching myself, cause I was never given an answer, why the Nazis did what they did and realised they were completely justified.

Enjoy living in sin now user, soon you won't.

I'm pissed Nelson Mandela is still regarded as a hero. How do leftist praise someone they don't bother learning about? I brought up the fucked up shit he and his party were responsible for once and the person looked at me like I was crazy.

>Nelson Mandela was a savior to black people all over the world and Africa

I remember asking what Nelson Mandela did to deserve jail for 30 something years one time and the white cuck teacher literally said "because he was black and it was apartheid". Never anything beyond that, he made the entire class think people got sent to prison for 30 years because they were a different color in South America.

When I found out about the connections to communism, the farm murders, the bombings he was tied to, it fucking blew my mind. People still celebrate this guy as a civil rights hero.

>rising for the anthem

South Africa* my bad