POLAND WILL SAVE EUROPE AGAIN

Look at these proud Aryan European males. They will save Europe from the Muslim invasion. Look at their Nordic facial structures. Poland will literally be the new Germany after the original one disappears.

We will repopulate western Europe with the finest Polish genes, just like all the Polish doctors and engineers in western europe are already doing.

We shall save Europe again just like we did in the battle of Vienna 7374443 years ago when the POLISH WINGED HUSSARS :)))) single-handedly destroyed an Ottoman army of 10000000 men who were going to take over the whole world.

I truly love this great country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7Nv3zVHG4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Polish philosophers

The average IQ in this great country has to be AT LEAST 120!

youtu.be/N7Nv3zVHG4Q

wow you found a new pic
just one though
you still have to reuse old ones

I'll support you all in that quest.

It's the same one, dumbass. And you can post a picture of literally any Polish person in the world to show how much of a shithole Pooland is.

Look at these fine gentlemen. Literally all look the same. Bald fucking apes.

Look He's being an ironic self hater, of of Polish favorite pastimes.

And look at all those "pretty" Polish women that Angloids seem to love.

>We will repopulate western Europe

did gov give me a free social wife to do that?

Look at this white nigger. His subhuman Slavic face is literally melting. Poles are fucking animals. They shouldn't be considered human, let alone white.

Wish Hitler put more effort into exterminating these chimps.

The average IQ of the planet would go up by like 10 points if he did.

Two first gen polish immigrants who moved to Pennsylvania taught me the basics of carpentry. They did good solid work, and were generally ethical people. They love America and probably dont actually vote, but they are conservatives.

kek muslims would eat those fat weaklings alive

just because they're 99% majority they sound like tough guys but even 10% muslim immigrants will be able control street in poland

kek again look at those warriors

yea sure, come here and try

you are absolutely right. the day will come, europe hopes and will be begging for another jan sobieski and brave polski hussaria. DO NOT FOLLOW!!!! you were betrayed time after time over the centuries. stay in your country, keep schools and universities clean from liberal scum, raise the borders (but plz keep a hole for a german comrade),... i truely believe the new heart of the old europe will be the visagrad states. salut to polski anons

lol, you guys look the same, who the fuck are you to judge how they look?

die untermenschen........

youre memin but we really are the subhumans you think were not pepik, look around you

I have a polish neighbour that looks just like that kek!

even your special police unit doesn't look frightening and manly

just look at turkish police after storming a kurdish stronghold town inside turkey :))

bunch of cockroaches

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS

massive dicksandwich line starts right here faggots.

>Look at these proud Aryan European males
>Slavshit Poles Aryan

This country is a shithole, we are failing demographically and economically.

How come europeans are aryans...are indians and iranians are aryans? or is it like europeans have no culture so they copying it from india and iran to feel good?

Great respect for Poland, in about 30 years went from being the annoying commie euro immigrant, to become the model of nationalism and pride.

Things can really change over the years....what a time to be alive!

>slav niggers
>aryans
lmao ,gtfo of here baiter

RARE