Looks like France is back on the vacation list boys

Looks like France is back on the vacation list boys

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-burqa-polygamy/french-muslim-says-has-mistresses-not-a-polygamist-idUSTRE63P24W20100426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake news.

IM GOING TO RAPE YOU

>circumcised
into le trash it goes!

About time, I've been longing to lose my virginity.

AoC in France is 16.

Anything under is illegal.

What's in question now in France is about Rape or just Sexual Agression. Right now in France, if the girl says she wanted it, you're not accused of rape even if she was under 16, you're only accused of sexual agression which is 5 years in prison top.

They want to make a law so under 13 or even 15, what the girl says means shit and it's always rape

LOOKS LIKE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>AoC in France is 16.
It's 15 mon ami. Otherwise correct, the talks aren't about age of consent.

No it's 16, it's been a long time it's not 15 and 3 months anymore.

France is gay.
Sage

Source?

Parce qu'on rajoute la corruption et le détournement de mineur ce qui rend compliqué légalement les relations entre un adulte et un enfant de 15 ans pile. En réalité, 16 est le vrai où on te fout la paix.

Sauf si tu encourages à la fugue amoureuse.

Ou si tu es un prof/flic.

wow i wish i had one like that

I followed a course recently and we were told that the age of consent is 15. But of course that's in the case of an "equal" relationship. If you're a teacher or have any kind of responsibility and/or authority over the kid then you're fucked.

Reminder that if you are an amerishart, it is a felony to travel to another country for the purpose of having sex with someone who is beneath the age of consent in your originating state.

this stuff should work in brackets or gradients of age instead of just a hard number. 16 and 20 yeah sure a little weird, but it can happen. Though something like 16 and 30 just feels predatory.

Give me a link or it is fake news. Every time this thread is made there is no link. Make a proper thread or kys.

>for the purpose of
A bit difficult to establish, isn't it?
>Though something like 16 and 30 just feels predatory
I agree but I don't see the problem. I've been hunted down by a 16 year old girl and it was actually really pleasant.

>Though something like 16 and 30 just feels predatory.
Any woman over 16 is perfectly capable of making her own decisions

>A bit difficult to establish, isn't it?
ahaha oh you're cute
you think the law cares about establishing when you're a fucking pedo

Read the fucking thread, it's explained.

It's fake. I even saw it titled as "France doesn't have an age of consent and wants to make it 13". The real deal is what described.

based saudis lobbying

If the law is worded like that, then it's really easy to counter. There's tons of places in Europe where you could go in the summer for the purpose of enjoying the beach and getting drunk for cheap. And incidentally have sex with teenage girls on vacation.

Fun thing about it is that sex tourism is highly illegal in the United States (thank Thailand). If you sex someone over seas, even if it's legal to do it there, but it's illegal in the United States, when you come back you're going to prison. You pedo.

The law is getting tougher on pedos, idiot.

Unless it's moehommad's 3rd wife on government benefits.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Sure, retard

women cant even make rational decisions at age 20

Can't wait to be balls deep in a 13 year old frog girl next summer

Young girls are going to keep fucking shitskins no matter the laws, thanks to the racemixing pushed in the media. In every single movie, tv show, ad or whatever you will ALWAYS see a white woman with a black or brown male.
There doesn't exist any media in France that doesn't push race mixing.

>"man" acquitted of raping 11 year old

Obvious rapefugee

women cant even make rational decisions

reuters.com/article/us-france-burqa-polygamy/french-muslim-says-has-mistresses-not-a-polygamist-idUSTRE63P24W20100426

Oh. Hmm.

And what does it have to do with age of consent, retard ?

muslims marrying children is an intrinsic part of their religion.

it will be down to 9 years old soon as with Iraq is doing. I wonder why?

And they're not allowed to.

And?

post boipucci

what if im a citizen of said country?

Ask yourself this. Does the mussulman prefer to live under the laws of France, as invented by raciste white pagan men? Or does he prefer to live under the laws of the god of the universe as codified under shariah?

Which set of rules do you think he really follows?

The one putting them in prison. I don't care what they prefer, law is law.

Which set of rules do you think the cops and courts follow? I hope you're joking.

Really? Are the Gendarmes suddenly going into their banlieue no-go zones? Do the imams in the mosques turn them over? The same way they turned over the other terroristes who shot the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists and Bataclan concert goers, and bombed the Stade de France?

Turn off the TV mate.

>Are the Gendarmes suddenly going into their banlieue no-go zones?
stop watching fox news
> Do the imams in the mosques turn them over?
Teachers will do it sooner as, you know, see all the kids in France
> terroristes who shot the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists and Bataclan concert goers, and bombed the Stade de France
And didn't go to mosque in France

Stop bringing in rapefugees ami fidel.

As long as there are wild trucks of peace roaming free on the streets of France I'll still be giving it a pass.

>stop watching fox news
stop building mohommadan enclaves
>Teachers will do it sooner as, you know, see all the kids in France
if their husbands let them go to school. Even then, muslims just lie.
>And didn't go to mosque in France
Ah. Government propaganda. And the Bataclan muslims didn't mutilate the genitals of their victims too, right?

So we're not going for multiple partner marriage acceptance first. Were going for pedophile acceptance first. Ok whatever makes the boat get rocked even harder.

Kek

>Were going for pedophile acceptance first.
The laws being worked on actually intend to do the opposite of that.

Red pill me on this France. Is it a no holds barred kinda deal or is it like Romeo and Juliet laws

in the name of le petite francais i acquit you in advance

Read That's pretty much all there is to it, in short it will make life harder for people who try to hit below the age of consent.

I know dude but those racist white frenchmen are wanting to put up barriers to stop these wild beast. But little do they know that, if they keep this up these extordinary wild beat will soon go the way of the dinosaur.

women can't even

Fug! :DDDD

t. Spurdo

>Judge follows the law to the letter
>Worldwide uproar

They should ......