Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Experimental_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj8BAVKZHM0
youtu.be/3zjnX41K1pE
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was the smartest Turk alive

Thought he was a serb

You type this into a box that most certainly would not exist but for him.

Edison was Jewish?

Too smart for this world, his mistake was going against the master merchant Edison, free electricity is a great idea but would never happen, it doesn't produce money.

How'd he get screwed by Jews?

He actually got screwed over by Edison , JP Morgan and the Rothschilds.

How?

>Rothschilds
Haven't heard that one, mind to explain?

He invented the paperclip and condoms. Pretty based if you ask me.

They stopped funding him after they found out he wasn't planning on making people pay for electricity.

JP funded Tesla put pushed him out and chose Edison when he found out Nikola wasn't in it to make a buck.

Rothschild was an ally of the banker JP Morgan.

standard model was a mistake

Pidgeon fetisher
Most opinions about him are retarded

and Westinghouse, he screwed Tesla out of millions

wasnt JP Morgan a cocksucker of the rothchilds? if so makes sense I guess

J.P Morgan I think. some Jew as I recall turned down his offers to build his new technology that draws energy from the Earth rather then using fossil fuels and other shit that destroys the environment. I swear in Israel they are planting trees all over the place but everywhere outside the Jew bankers rape our recourses dry. This man could have pushed us further into the future if people where not such cunts. The cia also stole his plans and it probably contains valuable information that could lead to revolutionary technology but the rich elite wankers cover it up to use for themselves. They did not ask for Tesla's permission they just robbed the poor mans apartment after he kicked the bucket. They probably put his shit in the Vatican archive along with other valuable knowledge the cunts are hiding from humanity.

Nah he wasn't. But he was so greedy he basically outjewed the jews. Look up how Hollywood started. Basically three kikes wanted to make films without paying Edison licensing fees so they went as far away from New Jersey (center for film production at the time) as possible, to avoid Edison's thugs catching them and destroying their equipment.

>Mexican intellectuals

*Serb

edison was dutch and based as fuck, tesla was a beta virgin who rode edisons coat tails

>And other shit that destroys the enviroment
No he wanted to make it free , he didn't gave a shit about libtard memes.

nothing in life is free you retarded faggot redditor, tesla was a retard

Imagine being this retarded lmao. "Getting energy from the Earth" What does that even mean?

Karadžić missed that one...

>invented this more than a hundred years ago
>still the most popular light bulb socket on the market
Somebody please point me to the shop where I can buy a Tesla Coil or a Tesla Death Ray.

His vision did not align with theirs. He saw electrification as a force for liberating humanity, while (((they))) saw it as a tool for profit and coercion.

They also poisoned him to the point he fell in love with a pigeon. They laughed about that one a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Experimental_Station

He was no fap hardmode his entire life, just like Isaac Newton.

edison was a fucking lier and a jew. he didn't pay Tesla money he promised he will pay for improving his technology and wasted 1,5 year of work of the smartest man who ever lived to this day

I keep hearing about a connection between him and Maria Orsec's Ladies of Vril but I can't find a primary source.

that's because Edison was a based 10/10 American chad, not a faggot kike serb perma virgin

the most famous albanian in history

All that this article says is that Tesla was so useless that he had to close one of his labs due to lack of funding because of his wacky ideas.

You are a retard.

Hydroelectricity is a form of free energy. He just had biggers plan that could cover all earth's needs on electricity.
Jp morgan and edison screwed that all up

fucking cunts

Same thing

How is hydroelectricity free energy? Are you retarded?

That's funny

i'm not sure but i think that's tesla
what i know about the man
>invented alternating current
>feuded with Edison over ac vs dc
>supposedly invented a wireless power transfer system
>supposedly had plans for a ray weapon that was limited only by line of sight
>supposedly never wrote down any of his notes but kept everything in his head
>caused several black outs because he kept hogging all the power

he was limited by the technology of his time, a damn shame he wasn't born a few decades later. Imagine what he could have done with micro transistors

He got screwed by an anglo scum

He chose Colorado Springs.
He like cats.

Holy shit you sound like the daftest of cucks. Go rim yourself with a light bulb, fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj8BAVKZHM0
youtu.be/3zjnX41K1pE

That Nesla coil is a great idea for a middle school science fair

you have to talk to maria directly. she is the source.

who are you

>The man says as he posts from a computer powered by Alternating Current (AKA Tesla invention)

Water turns turbine, power created. Surplus power pumps water back up to be used again. Only costs are the equipment, the process is free and sustainable.
Unlike making electricity from coal, gas, oil or nuclear.

>off by one

>nothing in life is free

Faggot, the air is free, suns warmth is free

kinda funny... 6/10...

It's surprising that we have video footage of Edison electrocuting an elephant in 1903 but no video footage at all of Tesla or his experiments. Tesla was alive until 1943.
>When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket.
> - Nikola Tesla, January 30, 1926

Jesus Christ, when will the Tesla meme end? He was a pretty good engineer, but he was nowhere near as important to science as Einstein .

Donald Trumps uncle was responsible for going through Tesla's writings that the alien property custodian took. Page 39 in part 3.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view

too many /x/-tier reddit betas here
Edison was the real deal
Tesla is a forced meme
If he was so smart why'd he cuck out later in life
>muh suffering scientist
yeah that's what weak people usually say

>Google "Nikola Tesla death"
>"January 7th, 1943: Tesla Dies At 86. Tesla died quietly and alone in room #3327 on the 33rd floor of the Hotel New Yorker in New York City. The coroner would later estimate the time of death at 22:30 EST. Tesla was 86 years old."

>room #3327 on the 33rd floor of the Hotel New Yorker in New York City
>room #3327
>on the 33rd floor

Jews killed him

Bump

Never and it'll only get worse. As the achievements of villages become those of nations' and then the whole world's, suddenly a genius engineer has to be a time traveler to be relevant and remembered.
Maybe it's just the fault of our lacking deities who shame in comparison to Mr. Manhattans and Supermen or maybe it's because we don't inherit the memories of our ancestors that'd give us the perspective we'd need to value things as they are.

Tesla found and described electrical phenomena, at the time it was amazing, he was a true genius.

But he couldn't really tell you how it worked. and for this reason, alot of what he 'found' was basically worthless. it had very little application outside of his descriptions.

he was a creative genius using a very high level of intuition and academic knowledge. but in terms of intelligence, i dont think he really comes close. the people that would end up describing his phenomena and making it engineerable, are arguably as important if not more important.

how can edison even compare

Edison was a fag he literally invented pedowood.

Visual culture it's not ok dammit we are stupidizing people into the stone age.

AC you dumb mong.
What good would Edison's bulb be if he was blowing them left and right from DC and couldn't even wire half a neighborhood without losing voltage.

Go read a book

Tesla was an avid billiards player.
He was able to identify with the game of infinite possibilities that not even he, the smartest man on earth, could master.

Be white, be smart, play pool.

Stop playing video games.

fpwp