This season is fucking garbage. Not a single show worth watching

This season is fucking garbage. Not a single show worth watching.
Who else dropped everything and is just waiting for based winter?

But it got no replies, so let me try again.

Apparently Khara is doing something with Dragon Dentist, so that's cool

I wonder if anyone would even notice the existence of that dragon girl anime if it wasnt a kyoani show

Oh I forgot about that!
Apparently it will air in february and be two 45 minutes specials, so basically a movie.

Great thread.

Let me replace the Kyoanus shit with that.
Here, these are the true patrician's choices for winter.

so little witch academia, hitler bird, house of five leaves s2?, gay priest goes to soul society, konosuba, and dear god this better have pegging

did i misname any of those?

>hitler bird, house of five leaves s2
These are the same show actually.
Acca 13 is by the same author as house of five leaves

>This season is fucking garbage
I agree.

>waiting for based winter
>winter
>based
It looks like garbage too.

Next season has some nice shows that will go into my favs of the year, but this season has just as many. If you expect more than 3 good shows per season that are not totally focussed on moe you are doing anime wrong. Everyone knows that 90% of all anime every season are pure garbage. It has been like that since forever.

Only thing with any amount of potential next season is Dragon Dentist

Rakugo will be good for sure.
Acca is a manga from a renowed author adapted by Madhouse top team.
Dragon's Dentist is the first Tsurumaki + Enokido project in 12 years.
LWA should be at least decent.
Onihei, depends how the adaption is.
Konosuba is Konosuba.

Looks good to me.

I was looking forward to this season but it all ended up disappointing. Except Natsume, I guess.

Well i dont know how those anime will turn out, but i enjoyed flappers, yaoi on ice and 3 gatsu. Watched the first episode of all of them and they are decent ones that i would keep watching at some point in time, once they are finished. Next season i am really hyped for ACCA and LWA.

>flappers
Great visuals, but the writing is so poor I'll forget about it the moment it stops airing.
>yaoi on ice
Really fun at the beginning but it's losing steam fast, also very uneven animation.
>3 gatsu
Big fan of the manga but Shaft isn't doing it justice. At least the background art is amazing I guess.

ACCA and LWA already make the season a success. A good Onihei adaption and a solid Rakugo s2 are just the icing on the cake. What more do you want, you greedy bastard?

Well your ratings are not that harsh and we are only halfway in, so i guess i will still look into them once they are all done. I put off reading 3gatsu because of the anime adaption. Is it really that bad compared to the manga? What are some major differences.

Dragon's Dentist

>What are some major differences.
They're adapting everything, the problem is that they're going overboard with the direction. Too many Shaft-isms basically.
I'd suggest you to at least read the manga first.

So i had no idea what you were talking about and googled it and noticed that i have already seen that. But it was a long time ago at least 2 years. Whats up with this prodcution?

That was a short.
This is two 45 minutes specials based on that.

What a shitty thread
Flip flap is literally saving anime this season

Some people decided it was going to be a nasterpiece before it even aired, and still have a hard time accepting how mediocre it is, visuals aside.
It will be forgotten in a couple of months.

Well why are we measuring the worth of a series by how popular it will be after a certain amount of time? Sup Forums as a whole only cares about eva, kyoani trash and seasonal anime, not many shows will get weekly threads like those.

Manga is a borefest though, too wordy for shits no one cares about.

For shit you don't care about, maybe.

What the hell, I didn't know Rakugo was getting another season.

I don't hate the anime adaptation, but I don't think Shaft was the best choice for a title like 3gatsu. If I were a mangafag, I'd be slightly mad.

Yes, reading how to make sweets in a manga about shogi is really nice.

>a manga about shogi
Found the retard.

What's bottom right?

Easy, user.

Except it became popular because of the shogi aspect. At least that what some faggot says in 3-gatsu thread.

Flip Flappers and Hibike are airing this season so it's better than the last 3

Maybe you should stop parroting what random faggots say.
It's a human drama/SoL, not a sports manga. Watch Hikaru no Go if you want that.

Dragon's Dentist.

>hitler bird
Are we really gonna do this? I've been waiting so long for another Nastume Ono anime, I don't want threads full of Hitler memes.

That's why i said it gets too wordy on shit no one cares about.

It's going to be a complete adaption, right?

>main characters have have a bakery
>why do they talk about making sweets, who gives a shit!
wew

>checking Nastume Ono
>all these manga about Italy
She's worse than Araki.

This season is great though.

Man I'm hyped for LWA but they're gonna ruin it with some generic story line aren't they.

One of the best manga in recent years. Be nice to her.

She lived there for year and speaks Italian, at least she has an excuse.

The stories of the OVAs were the definition of generic already.

Shut up.

Every year people make those "Reasons not to kill youself this year" lists but it always seems like every season is shit anyway. Where does all the stuff on those lists go?

To the reasons to kill yourself list. Remember when people included the Ace Attorney anime in the reasons not to kill yourself list?

80% of the stuff on those lists is crap to begin with.
But 2017 does look alright.

>tfw Kizu turned out to be shit

Literally everything I've hyped up this year and last has been, if not downright bad, disappointing. 2017 looks mostly bad in terms of stuff that's actually announced.

That dragon maid show looks cute as fuck.

Not really.

What did you hype up?

dropped it after this transformation

stupid magical girl shit, had some hope for it after seeing ep 1

Kyoani already butchered the designs.

Off the top of my head 2015 had Cinderella Girls, YKA, Death Parade, One Punch Man, Eupho, Rolling Girls. 2016 had Rakugo, both Trigger shows, Doukyuusei, Macross, Mob Psycho, Battery.

>Rolling Girls
>Doukyuusei
>Bad or disappointing

Well, fuck you too.

Dude I was so fucking burned on Rolling Girls I'm still upset, I wanted it to be good so baaad

>YKA, Death Parade
I enjoyed these but I can see how one could call them disappointing.
>One Punch Man
Did you expect anything different?
>both Trigger shows
Everyone saw Kiznaiver being shit from a mile away, but Luluco was good.
>Rakugo, Mob Psycho
These were fantastic adaptions, Mob especially

>Battery
Who hyped this garbage up

People who read the novels and expected a good adaptation.

>OPM
With some of the names on that show I was hoping for something much bigger. Ended up as more of a cool fight clip show.
>Trigger
I believed in Kobayashi, and I thought Luluco was pretty lame.
>Rakugo, Mob
Yeah I know some people like them, good for those people.

I like Mochizuki a lot and the source seemed like not trash.

>People actually thought an Ace Attorney anime would work well

What a world we live in. At least the voice actors were nice.

>Yeah I know some people like them, good for those people.
But what was wrong with them? Hard to imagine the studios doing a better job.

>Doukyuusei

Were you not expecting faggots or what? I don't know how anyone could have been disappointed with this, as a mangafag I was delighted.

Sorry, I'm not sure I'm capable of adequately expressing why I didn't like them right now, so you'll just have to accept "gut reaction" or "personal enjoyment" as an answer.

I was hoping for at least mediocre writing, but it was hard for me to even get through.

If you are not into BL, there is no way you would be able to enjoy it, user.

>they're adapting kuzu no honkai
who's ready to cry like a BITCH

I guess so, but I thought the art was good and taking chances can never hurt, right?

can we all just agree though that kiznaiver saved anime

No, that was Kimi no na wa.

>5cm shit again

This is literally the best season in like two years.

Shinkai is an hack.

Why there is nothing good to watch then?

>"Man this season sucks"
>"Literally nothing to watch"
>"But next season looks great"
>Next season starts
>"Man this season sucks"
>"Literally nothing to watch"
>"But next season looks great"

Repeat every season.

Kiznaiver was irredeemable trash

fuck you it was awesome

The 12 people who actually read Cool's manga would.

You both are wrong, it was an okay show with great direction.

Can't you guys ever start a topic normally without attacking other things in the process?

More like an overall bad show with absolute shit writing and good direction.

We could, but it would get zero replies.

Stop trying so hard. Also
>good direction
user confirmed for having no idea what he's talking about and knowing shit about direction.

Complaining about stuff brings people together.

>user confirmed for having no idea what he's talking about and knowing shit about direction.
Stop trying so hard.

Look, salt all you want, I'm actually very optimistic due to this season. Maybe 2017 will be even better! That would be nice.

As it stands, this is the first season in 2 years where the number of shows I've kept watching post-test has increased rather than decreased, and the first season in 2 years where my average rating for the shows I did watch has increased rather than decreased.

We may finally be getting over the great slump at this rate. I'm not saying that this is by absolute terms a great season, but we may just be scaling up the wall on the other side of the hole.