The Food industry is jewing us in every way possible

Im tired, im so fucking tired. I'm a real food maniac, i NEED to eat the most healthy, perfect, weight loss promoting diet. But every week another diet is suddenly the best for you. I feel constantly jewed on, memed upon to buy things for the jew that are currently on low demand so the prices go up.

I tried
>veganmeme
>ketomeme
>vegetarianmeme
>only starch meme
>no fat meme

etc etc, i just want to maintain a healthy aryan body but changing my diet every few weeks doesn't seem to do good. What is going on there?

For example, banana prices are low, suddenly on every newspaper banana propaganda appears like "See what happens when you eat one banana a day" or "you will not believe what one banana a day can do for your body"

Im getting fucking MAD REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0UM8UC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QnzGUGBRhjE
youtube.com/watch?v=eAECqm2enKg
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/diet/conor-mcgregors-ufc-diet-eat-like-champion/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYcn-A0z1hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i NEED to eat the most healthy, perfect, weight loss promoting diet.

If that was true you wouldn't be still trying to lose weight.

i agree totally food is becoming increasingly expensive im not even going out to eat...those diets you are talking about are definitely memes...and if you go out to eat the food sucks and dont forget to tip your server for something you could easily do yourself

You are being guilty of idolatry.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

>DIET is a false god.
DIET is a false god.

If you are seeking for bread to feed you for eternity and waters stilling your thirst forever you know where to look.

Just fast every now and then and you will be ok.

Look at your body hair. You wouldn't survive the night in most places, let alone the winter, without the use of tools (including fire). So where did humans live and evolve for millions of years before they developed tools? The tropics. If you were dropped in the tropics with no understanding of tools -- including no hunting implements, no fire, no cooking -- what would you eat? Fruit, predominantly. This is what your body was designed for; this is the best food for it; this is what it runs best on.
I eat mostly fruit myself, though I live in a tropical climate where it's easy -- you're gonna have to compromise because you left the Garden of Eden. But there are consequences, cause and effect.
InB4 but mah protein!!! Gorillas are swole as fuck, eat mostly fruit.
This book breaks it all down nicely amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0UM8UC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>local farmer's market
>local butcher
>wild game
>fish

are you a retard, m8?

really

drop the meme diets and eat the shit your neighbours killed a few hours ago, or better yet, kill it yourself

t.fit ruralfag

Just make an appointment with a dietician instead of following fads, you fucking moron. What's best for humans doesn't change every week.

solid advice, but remember we don't have avocados and shit growing here.
I'm a nut and legume guy myself

>Fasting meme
Just eat a variety of foods and take tren and hgh.

What part of the nation do you live in? Our produce has dropped significantly since mexican produce has become more available. Food prices in the US are some of the best in the world.

Question, why does everyone say that meat is bad for you? Like that's the biggest food meme I've seen. That meat is as bad as smoking a cigarette, I literally saw this lecture that this vegan doctor gave that said that it's just so much more superior to not eat animal products whatsoever.

What Olympic weightlifter gold medalists do not eat meat, which sprinters don't eat meat and which MMA fighters do not eat meat? I know that you can find a few but the vast majority of the top tier athletes in the world, consume meat. If meat is so bad for you, why are they so good at what they do?

My personal experience:
No potatoes
No pasta
No bread
Except once a week
No takeaway or soda or sugary snacks
Except once a week
Exercise 3 times a week
No meat until the evening
Make sure you're adding enough spices and sauces to add flavour, this is good for the soul

Weight will drop off.
General rule of thumb is focus on how food makes you feel.

lol theres no hope for you if you can not control your diet even for the limited time it takes to lose weight.
you will die an impoverished virgin with no friends, im sure your parents are fucking proud of you

Yes, goy. Your body was made to consume nothing but sugar! :DDD

Europeans and Asians had to hunt and eat meat to survive for thousands if not tens of thousands of years. To live in the icy hellscape that they lived in, they had to eat meat. Humans eat a variety of foods, not just fruit. Fruits good af for you, yes, you should have a lot of that. But historically speaking, non-africans, non-islanders and non-poo's should probably eat more meat.

A pure plant-based diet with nothing but fruit, vegetables, seeds and nuts.

If you eat enough for your lifestyle then you're fine.

Fruit isn't all sugar, there is just a lot of sugar in fruit. There are still other nutrients in fruit.

Calories in calories out it is as simple as that, as long as you are getting the minimum requirements for vitamins, protein and fats you should eat until you don't feel hungry anymore then regulate your exercise to match not the other way round by trying to regulate your eating to match your lardass lack of exercise.

everyone knows the right answer to the diet question but the redpill is that there are no shortcuts.
eat clean natural food in reasonable portions, of any combination, youll be fine.
fish, red meat, white meat, veg, fruits. drink water or juice you can be sure is without crap and hasnt been baked (most cartoned fruit juices are super heated to kill parasites).
do some full body cardio exercises every day, you dont need to max to get your heartrate at 40000bpm, just move in such a way that is natural for the human body, even just walking is fine but swimming is best.
lift heavy things 2 or 3 times a week, some some sprinting twice a week. again this is a pretty natural cycle for your body.
if living a normal healthy lifestyle can not get you in reasonable shape then theres something else wrong with you at the genetic level and you should be sterilised

True, I live in about the perfect human environment, perfect fruit available. I'm not super-strict -- I include other things most cuz I get bored of only eating fruit. But I try to do it with intent, and observe its effects.

Funny thing... if I eat strictly fruit, I don't need deodorant -- no body odor, no morning breath. (I don't get cold sores either -- tells me my immune system is on point.) I imagine my natural endorphines are more prominent, and probably amplified with nofap. Interesting area to explore.

But you don't eat meat from good sources, everything is living in horrible, disease promoting conditions, in an environment capable of creating superviruses like no tommorow, with meat spiked full of antibiotics and other shit. There is a reason why World Health Organization classified processed meat as a category 1 carcinogen.
Even if you ate animals you grew yourself, i'd argue that it still is not healthy at all. In my mind meat is like a filler food. Sure, you get calories and minerals, but do you get what is truly important? Like fiber and vit c?
I am 100% sure that humans were made to ingest a large amount of fruits and vegetables because of the fact that we do not produce vitamin C like other animals, which is needed in large quantities. Ascorbic acid is vital to all living organisms.

Your cells run on simple sugars. That literally is your fuel. Anything else must be broken down into simple sugars before it powers your cells, but they leave byproducts which can lead to "diseases" (= mostly bullshit, invented by medical industry... huge rabbithole here).

welp, all living organisms may be a bit of a stretch here

That sounds about right. Should you ever do your max's? I tend to think so. Lifting 2-3 times a week hitting every muscle group, yes? Functional movements seem like a good idea, like pull ups, calisthenics, plyometrics, farmers walks, rope climbing, rock climbing.

STOP

You get vital protein and fats for building muscle and supplying a variety of functions that your body has to do. Fats especially.

On a side note, do you lift heavy or have a heavy weight but low bodyfat %?

Processed meat is not the same as meat that you fish or raise yourself. Processed meat is obviously bad for you. Factory farming conditions are bad, but I find that vegans exaggerate it up the asshole and cherry pick the worst examples possible to show as evidence for their arguments.

I don't believe in vegetarian diets. Just go with the tried and true meat, veg, some grains, nuts and berries. Try to stay low in dairy, except kefir and yogurt are good snacks. Dieting is physics.
>energy in vs energy out
It can't get more simple than that. Just don't over consume. I've lost weight on every diet I've ever tried regardless of the type of food or level of exercise. If your estimated calorie burn rate is 2200 then eat 500-1000 calories less and bam you're losing 1-2 pounds per week. Sorry I don't know the metric system. There is no special food that makes you lose weight more, but you can eat in a way that makes you full. Cutting out fat too much can make you very hungry. I've been eating some nuts and cereal at breakfast in a small portion, a ham sandwich at lunch, and lots of green veggies with a small portion of meat at night usually with a few drinks and have been losing 2 lbs per week. I did recently have to go on thyroid supplements, because I was having symptoms of bad thyroid. I dropped 8 pounds with one bottle and not trying to diet during that period.

You idiot just eat less food, burn more calories than you consume. How do people still not know this in the current year?

yeah i do usually once a week with the sprinting or lifting, i trust my instincts and sometimes i know ill be worse off for it depending on sleep. everything i do i try to keep in sync with my own body but not on a regular cycle, theres some good paleo exercise resources on youtube id recommend people take a look at even if they never go through with it. back in ye olden days you didnt know when or for how long you were going to have to sprint to save your life, climb a tree or move something heavy and i feel like mixing things up is what naturally is good for us.

if youre looking for a peak model low % bodyfat or bulk look thats another matter entirely, same with sport specific training like sprinting or boxing.

the number one argument for a veggie diet is the moral argument, which is totally valid given how we as a species farm animals but as somebody who has had vegan and veggie partners in the past its not even close to being the healthiest diet, they had to supplement minerals every single day

point of the matter is, you do not need any animal derived nutrient to thrive. There are thousands of people doing so, breaking their own records since going vegan. As for your question, i'm not an athlete since i'm recovering from an autoimmune disease caused by 20 years of eating shit food crammed into me from the moment i was born.

Thing is, it's not exaggerated at all. For you to have a constant surge of meat in your grocery store, millions of animals must be fed and kept in a bad environment, otherwise it wouldn't be beneficial for the herders to be in the business. It's only logical. Besides that, meat is really a meme food if you look into it.

Zerocarb lifestyle, best lifestyle. More like, metabolic flexibility, little carb now and then wont cause anything bad then.

>insulin resistance

Research this and find out if you got one, it is rather easy, devour some high carb/simple sugar foods and ride the feels train. You will suffer a sugar spike rollercoaster down if you are healthy. Results in terrible feels, lethargy and momentary depression.

Same effect can be felt next morning in form of hang-over from carbohydrates, puffy eyes etc.

If you don't feel any of this, your body hormones are most likely fucked. Especially if you are fat/obese, this is very likely.

>leptin / ghrelin / satiety

High fat meat is highly satisfying and nutritious. Carbohydrate/fiber rich foods will never be able to compare. Cut refined carbohydrates and refined oils(not olive oil), and you're good for the rest of your life.

If you think about when you were child, or when others were children, there is an instinct to pick something up and swing it at other kids, especially for boys. I mean I remember the most natural thing was for me and my friends to pick up sticks and try to duel each other with them.

I think there isn't anything wrong with martial arts training or learning how to fence or practicing HEMA either. For thousands of years, our ancestors have practiced swordplay or warfare with axes, maces, halberds, etc. It's part of our DNA at this point I think.

Lmao lad, stop getting jewed by dumb diet fads and instead cut all sugar, fizzy drinks and soy out of your diet, buy some 4 KG dumbbells and a barbell and get /fit/

dude just eat a bunch of meat and vegetables, that is literally all you have to do

For health, you don't need to. You just need to move your body, to move lymph from your interstitial tissues to your kidneys for filtration. Sweating is also hugely important -- think of your skin as your third kidney. (Now you know what Nordic/Russian saunas are for.) This is all removal of metabolic waste. youtube.com/watch?v=QnzGUGBRhjE
Beyond that, you build the body you want to have. If you want big muscles, lift heavy weight and your body will adapt. If you want good cardio, run/bike/swim and your body will adapt.

But this has fuck-all to do with whether you'll get cancer. Proper fuel, proper waste removal. Simple.

All things in moderation (bacon included)..."diets" are bullshit. Regular exercise and no more than 2000 calories a day (2500 if you are extremely active, e.g. gym 2+ hours a day). If you want muscle mass: protein and lift (eat more red meat and lift heavy weights...that's it

Give me examples of athletes that are going Vegan and breaking their own records, especially MMA fighters, Boxers, Gymnasts, or Olympic Weightlifters. I want examples right now of people switching and breaking their own records.

I'm not saying expensive I'm saying more expensive like it's going up not down and pretty significantly...package sizes are getting smaller etc.. if you can get more food than you could last year for the same money I'd be surprised

literally google it, i don't remember names of some shitty fucks i saw on the internet once

Meanwhile I just go to a discounter grocery store and just buy reasonably healthy and cheap food with one or two "cheat-items" and call it a day.

I've been poor for long enough to just appreciate what I have whereas you fall for unreasoably high price tags thinking the food is higher quality. I got my cheap supplements as well. it's ridiculous with that stuff too if you look at the price differences. if I buy it at a pharmacy it's 30 Euros vs. almost 4 Euros at a regular drug store and it both works the same.

NFL football player
youtube.com/watch?v=eAECqm2enKg

yeah totally agree, for me and my friends it manifested itself in copying wrestlers off the tv but we would always be fighting with each other. we also knew instinctively when it was going too far and to stop, thats something else thats built into us (or most white people at least), it was like we were just sparring getting read for something else.

naturally as kids we were good climbers aswell, which people just dont do that often these days, its up therre with swimming as the top total body excessive for me. humans had to climb for eggs, safety, security etc and we had to be able to do it quickly, we still can

>became vegan 2014
>nigger
>dairy
>most niggers can't do dairy
What a surprise

What does McGregor’s diet look like? “I don’t eat a lot of carbs - if I do it’s something like sweet potatoes,” he told AskMen.com. “I eat good meat - chicken, salmon, some steak - and a lot of quality greens and some fruits like bananas. I eat eggs - an omelet with my Americano for a late breakfast or brunch. Getting enough protein is important when I train, to help build muscle and recover, so I’ll supplement with protein shakes. I drink mostly water or coconut water. It’s important to stay hydrated - first thing I do in the morning is stretch and drink water. ”

telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/diet/conor-mcgregors-ufc-diet-eat-like-champion/

just like 3/4 of the world, and even whites lose the ability to digest lactose if they don't consume it regularly

Im very much the same as you, but i realize it's really not that complicated.
Just eat things your ancestors did and use ingredients as close to nature as possible. Eat slowly and with friends when you can.
Im from a russian family and ive noticed things we all ate are now becoming "trendy" like kefir, kombucha, beets.
Peasant food is best food

Then grow your own fucking food. It's not rocket science to buy some fucking seeds, put them in dirt and wait a couple of months to be able to serve them up on a plate.

Pretty much, pasteurizing it from the enzymes doesn't help either. Just makes it worse. Dairy does taste good, but it does cause inflammation in the body which tends to go unnoticed until real problems occur.

Just a meta-observation...
Here were are, grown-ass adults, and we cannot agree on the correct human diet. Some people say all fruit, some say all meat, some say count calories... WHY IS THIS?? We should have had this figured out a thousand years ago. And yet...

(((Who))) might profit from the public not eating right?

>changing my diet every few weeks doesn't seem to do good
Are all Germans this retarded?
Are you not realising you're terminal at this stage?

Placebo and cognitive dissonance. Everyone wants their 'diet' to be the best. However it also matters where you are from, what ethnicity you are and what you have eaten all your life.

Extreme diets work for a reason, they cut all the middle tier garbage out, mostly sugars or processed/refined foods.

Learn HOW to cook Plan ahead. A good food cupboard/larder is like a good Sup Forums session see what you want and try. Load up on memes.
Learn basics. Ask BASED women in the family.
Choose fresh or fresh frozen
Eat many different things.
Eat good quality fresh meat, dairy, vegetables, fruit, pulses, beans and every varied food.
Exercise or stay more active.
Alter diet if you are genuinely allergic/intolerant to certain ingredients. This in not and excuse for Muh Gluten-free if you don;t have coelic disease.

AND EAT PROPER BREAKFAST!

So he takes a ton of supplements to make up for his lack of Meat. A common theme I see in Vegan diets is having a very complex assortment of nuts, berries, legumes etc, in order to get complete proteins as most vegetable sources of protein are incomplete proteins. This is the basics of nutrition as far as I know, Meat contains complete proteins, fats and amino acids that plants do not always have in complete forms. This is what I was taught in my intro to food service class with the measurement topic on nutrition guidelines. Also yeah, most niggers can't do dairy.

hmmm i wonder (((who)))

the most fun fact is that health associations that are promoting meat eating also receive generous amount of sponsoring from the industry that is causing all the mayhem

:^) that's interesting

If you tried keto diet and it didn't work, you were doing it wrong.

the truth is that different people need different diets. not super-different, mind you but if you go to a nutrition expert they can figure out which food allergies you have, what your body likes better, what you need and what you almost don't need. it's also based on blood type, or so I've heard.

I think you should just be an omnivore because that's the only diet that requires the least amount of vitamin and mineral supplements. the more you take away from the food pyramid, the more you're gonna get fucked in the ass by malnutrition and your own delusions.

It's not profitable to say "if you burn more than you consume you will be guaranteed to lose weight". That's far too easy and uncomplicated.

>If you don't feel any of this,

If you DO feel like that after carbs, your metabolism is fucked up.

this

>No fat

Literally do the opposite of this, dumbass

It's because there are complex organizational propaganda outlets with a variety of agendas, some trying to sell products, some trying to weaken and docile the population. Obviously. I would trust whatever Olympic Gold Medalists eat as the best diet. Their trainers and licensed dietitians sift through the bullshit and they know what gets people to perform. The number one thing I see in the professional crowd is acknowledging individual bodily differences. The right answer honestly probably is to just look up what the strongest of your ancestors ate. (Although that information may have been corrupted too, who knows.)

>AND EAT PROPER BREAKFAST!
I'd say this is unnecessary, unless you are a slave of keeping your blood sugar up to feel happy and energized. Large breakfast has some history tied to certain shady people, Kellogs and Edward Bernays for example, just profit mostly, no health benefit.

The Paleo Diet works.

>1 post by this ID
sage

now we only need to get everyone on earth to eat paleo and destroy the planet :^) excellent plan

It just isn't true. It's pseudoscience for lazy dummies that somehow works out for like 10% of all applicants.

>your metabolism is fucked up
It's the natural reaction, unless you eat more to sustain such a lifestyle. What isn't natural, is eating a shit ton of carbohydrates in the first place, especially the simple kind. Epic growth of Diabetes and metabolic syndromes is just a evident proof of this.

Are you telling me 90% of people defy physics?

Just don't eat processed crap.
Eat your veggies.
Meat is good.
Fuck (((bread)))

>Large breakfast has some history tied to certain shady people, Kellogs and Edward Bernays for example, just profit mostly, no health benefit.

I'm familiar with the arguments and reasoning regarding intermittent fasting, but this claim is 100% certified idiocy. Think for yourself for once.

>100% certified idiocy. Think for yourself for once.
Funny, coming from you. That aside, I have plenty of anecdotal experience to vouch my own perspective and health concerning whatever I happen to comment about. You can keep your opinion, and shove it up your butt friendo.

Pic related, its probably you.

Modern westerners have dysfunctional metabolisms for a variety of reasons. Thinking you have found the golden grail by pointing at a single macronutrient is naive. Those who are able to maintain the highest level of metabolism, while also feeding the body sufficient amount of micronutrients will be the healthiest ones. Some do this with nutritious high sugar diets, me included. Others find paleo more ideal. Doesn't matter.

Like I said, if you feel shit after eating carbs, your metabolism is shit. There's no rational way to avoid admitting this. Avoidance of a problematic food doesn't mean you have fixed anything, only found a workaround.

I wouldn't say fuck bread completely, just eat whole wheat and don't eat too much. Certain meats are good, some meat ain't right. Veggies and fruits are lit. Nuts, berries, legumes, is good. Some dairy is a-okay as far as I can see.

now, why would you be disregarding (((bread))) as a healthy food choice?

Calories in Calories out is the only thing that matters.

Also eat 1.5g protein per kg bodyweight if you want to gain muscle.

Supplements? Nah. I keep it simple. Can't import supplements here. So far today I had a papaya and 2 mangoes. Do you think gorillas are running around finding the just-right, complex mix of legumes, nuts, berries, and supplements to make sure they get "complete proteins"? Or are they just housing whatever delicious fruit they can find? (Why do we like eating sweet things? Why did humans evolve color sight?)
Better interview with the NFL linebacker David Carter youtube.com/watch?v=gYcn-A0z1hM
Feel free to eat meat. IDGAF. But it's not what the human body was designed for. (How you gonna eat meat without tools/fire?) There are consequences. Cause/effect. 1 outta 2 men will get cancer. It's your body.

>I have plenty of anecdotal experience to vouch my own perspective and health concerning whatever I happen to comment about.

You are either a brainlet or a narcissist if you think general guidelines can be extrapolated from your subjective anecdotes.

I was talking about supermarket bread that comes in a bag.

Don't eat bread. Don't eat soy.
Ignoring the carb angle, bread is the main delivery vehicle for soy into the diet of the populace.
Soy contains estrogens which pretty ineffective when women consume it, it is dangerous for men.
I mean with the push in the west during the last 30 years towards low fat, high carb diets, bread being in many cases 3 of your meals a day we've seen a massive increase in feminine men, trannys, gays.
This diet is prone to make you fat, and your fat contains low levels of estrogens.

Add this to the xenoestrogens in the water supply in most western countries (artificial estrogens pissed into the water supply by women on the contraceptive pill, water companies don't filter fine enough to remove them, they are considered "safe") These xenoestrogens have been shown in the contaminated water to affect fish and frogs.

Makes you wonder (((who))) would be behind all this. Feminizing and making our western societies weaker...?

fucking slide threads
go to /fit/
>saged

>changing my diet every few weeks
i thought Germans were supposed to be smart

you're not a gorilla, you're a fucking spic

only processed soy poses this risk (soy milk doesn't count), meanwhile dairy is so high in estrogen it's the most prevelant reason for all sorts of allergies
stay redpilled bro

He then went on to talk about nutrition and exercise sort of in the same framework. People would not have to .. people would have to eat right and exercise right to live as long as before. Most won't. This in the connection of nutrition, there was no specific statement that I can recall as to particular nutrients that would be either inadequate or in excess. In retrospect, I tend to think he meant high salt diets and high fat diets would predispose toward high blood pressure and premature arteriosclerotic heart disease. And that if people who were too dumb or too lazy to exercise as they should then their dietary .. their circulating fats go up and predispose to disease. And he said something about diet information - about proper diet - would be widely available, but most people, particularly stupid people, who had no right to continue living anyway, they would ignore the advice and just go on and eat what was convenient and tasted good. There were some other unpleasant things said about food. I just can't recall what they were. But I do remember of .. having reflections about wanting to plant a garden in the backyard to get around whatever these contaminated foods would be. I regret I don't remember the details .. the rest of this .. about nutrition and hazardous nutrition. With regard to Exercise. He went on to say that more people would be exercising more, especially running, because everybody can run. You don't need any special equipment or place. You can run wherever you are. As he put it. "people will be running all over the place." And in this vein, he pointed out how supply produces demand. And this was in reference to athletic clothing and equipment.

As this would be made more widely available and glamorized, particularly as regards running shoes, this would stimulate people to develop an interest in running and .. as part of a whole sort of public propaganda campaign. People would be encouraged then to buy the attractive sports equipment and to get into exercise. Again .. well in connection with nutrition he also mentioned that public eating places would rapidly increase. That .. this had a connection with the family too. As more and more people eat out, eating at home would become less important. People would be less dependent on their kitchens at home. And then this also connected to convenience foods being made widely available - things like you could pop into the microwave. Whole meals would be available pre-fixed. And of course. we've now seen this ... and some pretty good ones. But this whole different approach to eating out and to .. previously prepared meals being eaten in the home was predicted at that time to be brought about - convenience foods. The convenience foods would be part of the hazards. Anybody who was lazy enough to want the convenience foods rather than fixing his own also had better be energetic enough to exercise. Because if he was too lazy to exercise and too lazy to fix his own food, then he didn't deserve to live very long. This was all presented as sort of a moral judgement about people and what they should do with their energies. People who are smart, who would learn about nutrition, and who are disciplined enough to eat right and exercise right are better people - and the kind you want to live longer.

>soy milk
Soy is a phytoestrogen, or a plant based estrogen. It contains two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, which act like estrogen (the female sex hormone) within the body. Because estrogen plays a role in everything from breast cancer to sexual reproduction, this is where most of the soy controversy stems.

White folks aren't meant to eat fruits. Niggers are most closely related to guerillas so niggers should go on high fruit diets. You must be part nigger or some shit. All I ever see is this incessant badgering and screeching and pushing of propaganda about cancer and factor farming and antiobiotics and GMOs or MUH GMOS. It's like fuck senpai, I get it. You want me to stop eating chickens and killing cows for mouth pleasure or whatever. My ancestors killed and ate venison and herd animals to survive. They cultured them and raised them to be slaughtered. They have done this for 12,000 years. My body isn't meant to just eat fruits. It's not meant to eat factory farmed meat either but I'm not a fucking guerilla. Maybe you are, but I'm not. The reasons why humans evolved color sight probably have more to do with identifying safe plants to eat. Not just fruits, vegetables too. Ever since we walked upright some several million years ago and our last common ancestor was around, we've been using tools. Are you gonna turn around and tell me to quit using tools too? Tools are a part of us at this point. You're using one of the most complex tools we've ever designed in order to communicate with me right now.

I read this then I went to bring an apple to the computer

I'm a 6'4" Nordic/Germanic, leaf

>Some do this with nutritious high sugar diets, me included.
I see, you got triggered. Typical response really, hits the feels hard I imagine to read someone with a different opinion than yours.

>shit feels after carbs
It wasn't about metabolism, It was a simple test given to check if one has insulin resistance. Crashing after large simple carb/sugar spike in blood is rather normal. Shouldn't need to tell you why this happens.

Your dense mind might not be able to cope with this, but my 'subjective anecdotes' are only a response to you and a general response to anyone else. I have nothing against general guidelines, except they are a burden on general population where diseases don't get medicated or fixed, only the symptoms when it comes to any of this health topic.

hahahah, you think countless years of evolution, long before we became what we are today, offsets such miniscule divergences as nigro and whiteys? the shit we should eat remained the same for millions of years. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel and gobbling that jew cum
white folks aren't meant to eat fruit has to be the most retarded sentence i have read
your ancestors didn't eat this stuff because they were too busy picking fruit from the ground. 12k years is nothing. It doesn't come down to animals being killed or taste or whatever, but for pure health concerns. Somehow omniretards think that all humans on earth have had the same access to fire and tools to make a big impact on what we evolved to thrive. Hilarious.

pic related