End it all

Just end it all.

Somebody nuke us please.
This country needs a good purging.

Good Lord, what have we become.

cucks

>trump is redpil-

is it just me or are both mattis and sessions fucking disappointments?

This.

This country is heading straight to hell.

>Sex reassignment

That's literally impossible though

Glad to know that this is where are tax-money is going!

>is it just me or is a literal elderly faggot and one of the biggest israel-firsters in senate history fucking disappointments?
It's hard to comprehend what a lot of Trump voters were actually looking at.

You can't undergo elective surgery while on active duty. Clearly they're leaving out a considerable amount of information here. Guy probably had his dick blown off by an IED or something.

>While the land of the free is the home of the brave.

no longer

Not just you.

Day of the rope when?

Trump can hang too if he doesn't drain the swamp. It's the only reason he was elected.

>because you'd be in jail (on national tv)

Land of low T and home of the gay.

This was a strategic move. I guarantee you that the Pentagon is trying to create public outrage against faggots.

Purge is necessary .

Brutal. Now transgenders are "it" and it has to pay for surgery.

Only if you throw a few hot rocks our way as well.You aim for London, we will aim for Washington and if that doesnt sort things out we can just hit the launch all button.

Everyone will fear our tranny army!

"Penis mutilation surgery" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Couldn’t agree more.

Better than being a fucking Yurocuck or a bong. Trannies are not that bad, and military ones are especially based

This is my feminine benis, there are many like it but this benis is mine

I guess that proves it. Trumps tweets are just meant to deflect and create a news cycle in order to cover up his scandals and crimes. He was never going to ban trannies from the military, he was just trying to get the medias attention off of himself.

just fucking end it all already

this country has gone full weimar

this is my rifle this is my gun
this is for fighting this is for bums

no it's gone full weiner

oh say cant you see
my mutilated penis

>4d warfare
M8, the Pentagon has been poz central for decades. The only reason they kept standing up to the USSR is because they sided with the Arabs against Israel. The DOD openly allows Israeli spies and promotes minorities and women above more qualified White men for 'diversity'. Only a drastic cultural change coupled with an NSDAP/SS style takeover of the military command structure will change things.

>are neocons disappointments?
yes

Cultural change isn't enough. Every single member of the military and all of its civilian contractors need to be executed, full stop. Their families, too. It's probably a good idea to hunt down and eliminate retired ones.

>implying this doesn't apply to most americans whether or not this manner of surgery is pursued

i hate your dirt fucking country so much. may god not spare a single one of you.

I see no issue, they have the money for it.