Say good bye to your guns burgers! The GOP just cucked you!

Say good bye to your guns burgers! The GOP just cucked you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caY5dKU65lo
thehill.com/homenews/senate/360501-dem-senator-super-close-on-bipartisan-gun-control-deal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEE

Just get this Civil war on with before it's too late. It's not as people aren't already dying because of these idiots.

distractions are necessary

Fuck, I didn't want to but I might have to buy another AR-15

Americans finally getting some common sense

Godspeed to the Reps and Dems working together on this

>gun legislation
>implying it is “we b-b-b-b-banned bump stocks lmao”

I told you not to defend pedos yesterday

How many is enough?

All of them

It was bound to happen eventually. I'm surprized the jew let the goyim play with their range toys as long as they did.

>A continued heavy regulation of suppressors
>Some asinine required modification to "AK-15 Assault Rifles" to make them look less scary
>Dealers required to report sales of 1000 rounds of ammo to BATF
>Higher penalties for carrying in a no gun zone

It's nothing.

They are the same people I told you, the bipartisan party is just one thing.

Honestly if that's it and they don't pull any (((tricks))) they can fucking have them.

Good.

Black market for weapons grows and bitcoin goes up.

You've already lost. Everything you do makes me stronger.

I really doubt any actual gun legislation regarding “assault” weapons or whatever buzzword they use these days will be banned.
Liberal doesn’t have majority so it can’t be too retarded

Wow. So, like, common sense gun reform is now a thing, I guess? Awesomesauce.

Honestly the timing of all these school shootings and what not is suspicious af

Hillary has a 98% of winning the election.

Watch as we still have the same amount of gun violence as before, then they will take more rights away, then we will have the same amount of gun violence as before. This will keep ocurring until we have a no guns policy like the UK and people will scratch there heads at why we still have a problem. We live in a nation that prides itself only in materialism and the people share nothing beyond that. It is sick to the core and this is why the violence will not stop.

Yeah, no.

(((You)))

did anybody ask u that when u bought ur 53rd dragon dildo

As a white male former Trump voter I agree.

We getting silencers.

I want one with the chainsaw bayonet and flesh light bump stock.

thanks to this I'm sure no one will ever get killed by a gun again ever

LMAO good luck collecting them all.

Enforcing current laws and background checks and stop letting people slip through the cracks.
Stop letting mentally ill fucbois buy guns.

I have no problem w/ this.

SHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=caY5dKU65lo

He's here

BE

>bans bumpstocks
Whatever, those things are nigg teir.
Might as well hold your pistol sideways too.

Guns already banned in Cali where the school shooting took place. What now?

first they came for the bumpstocks...

>established republicans pass laws restricting guns
>trump says he will bring back gun freedom
>wins next election by a landslide since the republicans practically became 90's democrats

KANGZ

>ID:Die
Say goodbye to our loyalty!

OP is talking out his ass. Murphy is referencing the bill to make the military report felony convictions and convictions of domestic violence to NICS so people would be prohibited from buying guns. I support that simply because they are already prohibited from owning guns and this implements no new gun control, only fixes the broken NICS system. It would be nice if they through in suppressor deregulation, too.

Here's the article on The Hill: thehill.com/homenews/senate/360501-dem-senator-super-close-on-bipartisan-gun-control-deal

>banned
Heavily regulated*
Literally cannot ban ownership of firearms without a Constitutional Amendment.

Gun ban in exchange for an abortion ban.

Would you agree to the deal?

lmao I'm still gonna get guns no matter what they pass

the uniparty do it again,at these point only a revolucion can save america.

I sincerely hope that the good guys insist on including suppressor deregulation before they allow any NICS bill to pass.

They are in all cases defacto banned or so heavily regulated that ownership is difficult.

>thehill.com/homenews/senate/360501-dem-senator-super-close-on-bipartisan-gun-control-deal
Oh, so they need more laws to follow when they don't follow the others?

I wonder what will happen when Americans stop buying guns from Americans legally and start buying guns trucked in by the Russians, Turks, and Chinese? It’s not as if we can stop people traveling across our borders, that’d be racist and $5k black market machine guns will sell like hot cakes when they don’t have to compete with

>good guys
LOL

>New unjust laws make me a felon
>No reason not to commit more felonies

This is how you make fat, happy citizens into domestic terrorists

Lol when will congress learn? Every time they talk about writing new gun legislation people go out and buy millions of guns.

Good luck getting rid of 300 million guns in circulation, if anything crimes will increase

Get an ar-10 shoots a 308
can be used for killing deer

I'm all for an outright ban on semi auto guns. and assault, military style guns.

Giving the gun control lobby anything they want should provide leverage to repeal some gun control in the same bill. You don't give them something without getting anything in return. That's cuckoldry.

There's a few left, mostly in the House.

>Guns banned
>Niggers no longer being aborted
Who the fuck would agree to this

When you have never fired a gun in your life

You don't give them anything

Hope McCain is involved, and that Trump vetoes it.

it's simple.

10 years in prison minimum for having a gun if you aren't allowed.

$5,000 for reporting individuals who have illegal firearms and a conviction.

You're a faggot.

After enough mass shootings the only people left will be other gun owners, at which point we will reach an equilibrium and the only people dying will be the ones who are slower on the draw.

>It's a porla6chandefinition tries to fit in Sup Forums
No hables de weas que no sabes conchetumare

"BI-Partison" aka cucking out to the dems. Trump better veto this garbage.

Faggot

fucking THIS

I'm all for you being gassed

>assault style military fashion semi fully clip capable

LEARN WHAT WORDS MEAN

Good thing I'll have my kar98k in a few days and be safe

So 90% of the guns in the country.

Not happening libtard.

How delusional do you have to be before you think you're getting a law like that after the last law you passed doubled the number of guns in the country? That's like legitimately rubber room material.

Fuck, i'd make a fortune.

do you even know what semi auto means?

found the black guy

Bigot much?

Kill yourself, fuddnigger.

Who else sitting here strapped?

The reason most ex military own ar-15's is because they are familiar, easy to maintain,clean, disassemble and have been highly trained to shoot with them.

hi, me.

>Bigot
kys faggot

Go hide your butter knife before the Bobby comes and searches your drawers

The moral of the story: gun grabbers talk big, can't deliver, so they want to pass a new law that duplicates an existing law and chalk it up as a victory.

>military style guns
Fucking what nigger? All guns are military style if you go back far enough. Each one draws design characteristics of the military guns of the day.

you don't think that it would be easy to frame people with this bullshit idea?

I'd show mine, but sadly they all fell off a boat

Always armed.

>Bigot much?

Day of the rake
Announcing major assault on the mapleniggers

maybe when humans are smarter we can legalize guns. but for now they should be banned because humans are fucking dumb as shit and prone to violent outbursts.

Welp. Welcome to "common sense" land. Have I already told you that pump-action shotguns are outlawed but pump action rifle are legal? I am allowed to put a lamp on my pistol but not on any rifle. A fucking lamp with ducttape on is classified as a weapon of war in Austria. Even old semi-autos like SKS or M1 are outlawed because once weapon of war forever weapon of war. Only semi-autos allowed are special versions which cannot be converted into full-auto. The police visits me every five years to look at my gunsafe and write down the serial numbers of my firearms. I could drive down to croatia and buy 10 AK-47 with ammo and bring them here with no problems because no border control in the EUSSR. COMMON SENSE

(((You)))

Racist much

Wish I could as well CI, I mean user, but I lost them all in a fishing accident. I would have tried to retrieve them, but it was winter, and I didn't want to die.

I no longer have any guns, no need to come to my house.

I hope we traded bump stocks for dropping suppressors from the NFA.

>Spent teenage and early adulthood putting thousands of rounds through these types of guns
>Know them better than I know my wife
>Faggot-tier liberal tells me the biz
Go play hide and go fuck yourself, Mohammed.