High-Rise tower on fire in Belfast, NI, UK

Could it be an attack? Irish separatists?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086341/High-rise-tower-block-engulfed-flames-Belfast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086341/High-rise-tower-block-engulfed-flames-Belfast.html

drumpf is a fat retard

11/15 never forget

another burning tower that will not fall because Jet fuel burns at 200 degrees and steel beams melt at 2000 unless covered in jet fuel, melt instantly from jet fuel being splashed onto them.

11/15 was an inside job

Did they ever say what caused the Greenfell tower fire? I always thought that fridge narrative seemed dodgy.

>flag of asperger's syndrome
>tinfoil memes
MODS, WE'VE UNDERAGEFAG!

collapse imminent.

>Did they ever say what caused the Greenfell tower fire? I always thought that fridge narrative seemed dodgy.
A Somali set the building on fire.

YOU ASKED FOR IT

Sit down, bitch.

>Voluntarily showing your potato-nigger flag
Rightful
British
Clay

Oh he disabled comments, must have been getting BTFOed too hard.

NiggerJew alert

complete collapse of the entire building expected!

Mud people set things on fire, it's just a thing that they do.

or maybe he didnt want to hear the retarded mutterings of conspiritards

whats the difference between north ireland and ireland?

you win this time. but explain this, commy faggot who relies on governement but pretends to be anarchist

>Ha ha these people are so dumb and obviously wrong with their counterarguments
>Better censor them, because I'm so right.

>You win this time
How does he win?
That video proves that jet fuel can't melt steal beams. It proves the point it attempted to disprove.

>being this retarded

With "YOU PEOPLE", all I hear are idiotic cuntspiracy shit against trump! "He'sths a racthcisthst! Sthsexthxisthst HOMOPHOBIA!!!! HE HATESTHS MUH HAMMUD!! NIGGER FAGGOT COMMY PRETENS ANARCHIST. You faggots would be the slaves if it were real anarchy.

please explain. You may have solved why she removed the comments from his gay video.

wow someones triggered

I drink your tears

What about WTC7?

Nah. Without even watching it, just reading this thread and looking at the thumbnail frame of his video, i can surmise that he uses kerosene in a jet-flame (pressurized air) to melt some steel, and then got roundly BTFO for doing this because everybody knows you can raise the burning point of a material if you burn it in a jet, but at the same time, these are absolutely NOT the conditions of the trade center fires, as evidenced by the fact that a large quantity of fuel would have been spilled in a relatively confined area with little air (let alone pressurized air source), and this is further proven by the billowing black clouds that show the fuel is burning very inefficiently and thus the temperature is likely lower than a simple kerosene lamp...

t. physicist

begorah it's annudah potato famine

Churchill was a fat retard, you should have let Hitler in and emraced the ethnostate

It's not melted and it's not jet fuel you absolute fucking retard.

There was a fire and the foundations were weakened from the other buildings

Use yr own memes, faggot. I just asked you to explain your hypocrisy.

*CIA ALERT*

Part and parcel strikes again?

>Without even watching it, just reading this thread and looking at the thumbnail frame of his video, i can surmise that he uses kerosene in a jet-flame

AHAHAHAHA then youd be fucking retarded because thats not what he did

Im a civil engineer this is my expertise area, so sit the fuck down bitch

anyone from NI know the block ? was it full of blacks ?

.....please say it was

STEEL BEAMS

hitler didnt want to invade
churchill 4d chessed him into enriching the uk but hitler was playing checkers

Yeah sure I'm CAI or whatever its called, thats why I have an anarchism flag, yeaaaah.

Moron.

This is you by the way

the fridge thing is true im an electrician ive done testing in blocks around grenfell and desu it could be an electrical fault as weve been told that they werent up to date and some of these flats you go into you see extension cables after extension cables i still think the death tole is alot higher than its said theres alot of subletting and alot of unregistered people ive seen like 12 people in a 2 bed flat

>Shilling this hard

Expectations of compensations

Northern Ireland is run by the UK government and subsequently 3 times poorer than real Ireland. It costs English people many billions of pounds per year to keep afloat.

Why are we 100% sure that this thing will not collapse?

Because the Titanic was unsinkable

>NI has grotty high rise council estates

The free state truly is superior

Couldn't hold it with force. Isn't British Clay.

if thats not what he did, then he doesnt even have a bad argument, he's just completely fucking wrong.

He shows that at jet fuel temperatures, steel is as soft as a noodle so the structure would easily collapse

Retard