German here. Why are we so more enlightened than Anglos?

A few terrorist attacks made them vote Brexit and Trump, whereas we kept our faith in Merkel, the leader of the free world. We see value in POC that they simply cannot. I think this is because us Europeans are more left wing and therefore more enlightened.

Insanity = Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Italian here. Why are we so more enlightened than Germans?

A few terrorist attacks made them vote Merkel and Juncker, whereas we kept our faith in Berlusconi, the leader of the free world. We see value in niggers that they simply cannot. I think this is because us Mediterraneans are more right wing and therefore more enlightened.

You make Volkswagen. The shittiest car going.

Enlightened people don't cuck themselves and let their country be overran by a bunch of savages.
Enlightened men don't elect childless women to represent and lead them.
/thread

We have more refugees than you and they are worth more than gold :^)

Well since we don't use American cars in Europe. I wouldn't know if you make shit ones.

I can only assume.

You germs are trash and your autism will be your undoing

I was about to say, for such an enlightened people it's odd for you to commit suicide in such an obvert way.

Muslim refugees + no children. Germany won't exist in a few generations

Italy is enlightened. You love the EU and hate white oeople just like us :)

>German here.
I need proofs baby

The superior AMERIORC will own you sissy little Eurobois

>meme flag

Fake german baiter, saged

Muslims are just as German as those who have family here for centuries.

Is that not the American spirit of civic nationalism? We copied your system but have made it better so that POC feel welcome :)

>we kept our faith in Merkel
Does someone will tell him ?
Your kids will be brown, your grand kids will be black
>Thx Merkel

You're just bitter because they've failed again at taking over Britain. Face it Jurgen, no matter what you do, you'll always be cucked by us.

*plays dambusters theme*

>A few terrorist attacks made them vote Brexit and Trump

My vote had nothing to do with muslims / immigration.
In fact, leaving the EU will probs bring more (skilled) immigrants from places other than Europe.

I'd rather trade with the whole world than the 28% of it that's tanking.

I have a black boyfriend called Ernst. Is that proof enough? :)

Delusional about Brexit too, enough proof for me

France, you are owned by us. Your currency is the Euro and the central bank is in Frankfurt. You also have no border, so we absorbed you. You are not a real country and that is ok :)

Because anglos are scum who still have a hate boner for the world because the Saxons wouldn't rape them like they wanted
Why do you think they always refer to them even as Anglo-Saxons even though they lack any Saxon blood?
They're butthurt

You are insane that is correct

We have never beaten the Brits in a war and they created the biggest empire in history. Us Germans are very mad about this. This is why we love the EU!

We don't one Americans though. You are fat mixed race Jews.

Anglo-Saxons are Germans.

German here. I think you are fucking retarded and I hope a pack of niggers fucks you so hard that you finally get it. Come to Duisburg for vacation some time

memeflag

sage

Must be because all ur woman are off fuckin the refugees so you have plenty of time for self reflection

Reality just got you m8, no need to be salty
Anyway good luck managing your daughters and wifes around those 8 millions refugees

Germany destroys Europe for the third time, aligns itself away from the UK and America. Dumbasses.

Now you're going after Poland because they told you to shove it, this is funny.

>wanting to be in a union with the french
>enlightened
top kek

kill urself
flagfaggot

SAGE

Your people are so enlightenes that they have commited cultural suicide? Without a culture there is no country.