Lebanese PM Saad Hariri goes to Saudi Arabia on a diplomatic visit

>Lebanese PM Saad Hariri goes to Saudi Arabia on a diplomatic visit
>Suddenly announces his resignation
>Claims that Hezbollah and Iran are trying to assassinate him and refuses to leave Riyadh
>Hezbollah leader Nasrallah ardently denies these claims
>Rumors spread that Saudi is holding Hariri hostage
>Lebanese president Michel Aoun is losing his shit
>Demands an explaination as to why Hariri hasn't returned
>Saudi Arabia announces its intent on "Liberating Lebanon" from Hezbollah
>Possibly prepairing an invasion with Israel
It's like a movie at this point

Mark my words, saad al hariri said he's returning to Lebanon in a few days. Saudi arabia will attempt to or will assassinate him and frame it on hezbollah/iran/al assad and use it as an excuse to start a conflict. And I'm also willing to bet that Saad al Hariri will return from saudi without his family "for security reasons" of course

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon#Government_and_politics
youtube.com/watch?v=yq_LtbtvefM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck jews

Lebanon vs Israel and Saudi Arabia

What a time to be alive.

In all seriousness, why would Saudi Arabia want to wage war with Lebanon?

mfw 2006 all over again
because they have nothing on based hezbollah and will just bully lebanon

S*udi Ar*bia will not commit until they know things are in their place.
With Yemen still in their hands, they certainly won't commit, if they have any sense.
Wahhabism is a jewish creation, and the house of Al Saud is jewish.

My theory: al saud are jews

R A R E
A
R
E

or
>nothing will happen
With that I mean nothing of substance.
Even crazy ass Saudis won't just outright kill him.
they are already stressing it enough with the impeding gneocide in yemen through their blockade.
Even when Trump backs them with everything they can't neglect PR entirely.

On another note to preface retards:
I doubt any attack on Lebanon will occur.
the country is not tearing itself apart, if that was a rational for the Hairir stuff then it backfired hard.
Israelis despite their rethoric won't send their soldiers to die and risk missile attacks on the behest of the Saudis. And Saudis can't even defeat khatchewing sandalwearing Houthis, how could they attack, they prefer others to do it for them.

>Bullying

>Jews

>Jews

According to this, It's Jews being Jewish bullies for the sake of being Jews. Is that correct?

>if they have any sense.
to be fair they don't. My personal theory is that they believe their own propaganda, basically noone has the balls to call out MBS for his failure.
Those who have done so were purged

>being this new
I do think that an assasination of hariri will occur.
Also at this point no one is going to stop them if they do attack so it's not that hard to predict. Last time syria stopped them this time there is no one

no , my theory is that jews are al saud
al saud out jewed the jews themselves

hey that's a rare syrian flag, mind if i collect it?

>I do think that an assasination of hariri will occur.
well, we'll find out.
>Also at this point no one is going to stop them if they do attack so it's not that hard to predict. Last time syria stopped them this time there is no one
they'd faceplant, I'd welcome it if they do it on a
>muh happening
and that it'd spell their own doom.
Even though I think they have a distorted view of reality I am not ready to go so far and say they are totally totally retarded

I really hope Hezbollah fucks them up. Would any other countries help them? Syria is probably far too damaged and needs to rebuild before it can help them. Russia? Highly doubt they would go against Israel. Egypt? Could Iran send troops? Would they risk a direct war between themselves and Saudi Arabia?

It's j*ws being j*ws, what of it?
Expected anything else? They are still assblasted that Hezbollah BTFO'd them.

Seems legit to me.

>Could Iran send troops?
yes they already support hezbollah and have people in Syria and Iran. So I don't see why they would not play proxy war in Lebanon if Saudis force their hand.
>Would they risk a direct war between themselves and Saudi Arabia?
no, they'd try to avoid that

remove them from the iran sphere and make them their own puppets

what would be the chances of Saudis and Israel getting BTFO? I just can't see how Hezbollah could fight against them.

filthy Saudi's they are nothing but puppets of Israel

Saad is not Al Hariri Al Hariris are in Dara habibi (youre talking to one)

>Could Iran send troops?
Most definitely, yes. Through the recently opened Iran-Iraq-Syria corridor makes it easier.
The are also building an airbase near Damacus btw, the jews have been screeching about it lately.
And Russia, funnily enough, just told Israel to deal with it.
>I just can't see how Hezbollah could fight against them.
Not only have they gathered a lot more experience from the Civil War, they have also been armed by the Russians.
Trained as well, but that's very hush hush.

SA wants to instigate a war between iran and the usa. They want Iran to look like Iraq in the 90's - sanctions, no fly zones, etc.

>I do think that an assasination of hariri will occur.

Fool me once ....

Almost correct, it's Jews being Jewish for the sake of protecting the interests of Israel by removing one of its main adversaries right on the border

Saudis lack in military skill as seen in Yemen and in diplomacy skill as seen in Quatar.
Why would I think they now magically get their shit together, especially after the purge?
The retard MBS who fucked up before now has even more power

would be great for Hezbollah to come out on top. I've met some Lebanese guys who said they were part of Hezbollah and they are literally Sup Forums tier guys. They Hate Jews, hate degenerates, hate niggers and they don't have any intentions of coming to Europe like other Muslims. They prefer to stay in their own countries and fight. God bless them

>egypt

>they don't have any intentions of coming to Europe like other Muslims.
>flag
So, were they tourists or something?
In any case, it's easy to see why the j*ws are mad at them.
They couldn't capture one village from Hez lmfao.

They outjewed themselves? They are jews. Cryptojews outjew run-of-the-mill jews any day.

yes alsaud are jews who outjewed the israeli jews
american jews out jewed both of them

Digits decide if Saad Hariri gets the call

Saudis are in bed with the kikes. I guess you goat fuckers should figure out whether you hate Jews or Shias more.

heyyy, what's the state of current propaganda in saudiland? What's on topic? what do people talk about?

What is your opinion on the Turks?

Relations with Israel will be formalized and made public sooner than you think.

>the absolute state of Saudi Arabia

Wealth corrupts.

>this is where the prophet was born and fought jews before anyone else
J U S T

Personal dislike but they're the voice of reason in the region nowadays. It's all relative I guess.

>w*hhabists and j*ws go hand to hand
wew

the sauds are working together with the jews
but never forget friends, ALL POLITICIANS WORLDWIDE are on one side, they may fight, but its all a script, they are ALL colutding for something
remember the ark under meccha? worldwide cooperation

Should I be happy because of the shitstorm brewing or sad because of all the fucking refugees that will come? Two million Syrian shitskins in Lebanon

I hope so, too. Egypt has financial issues that will probably require them to be neutral. Iran can and probably will. Russia will probably help, but probably not directly/ openly (not the right word).
It will be interesting to see what Jordan does or doesn't.

Why do I think this Hariri guy is technically a Saudi or at least Sunni or something? If Saudi, why was he PM of Lebanon?

sunni half saudi has both nationalities

LOL Old saying: Those Arabs on their camels will never outrun the Jews in their Cadillacs.
My, how the worm turns.

>Why do I think this Hariri guy is technically a Saudi or at least Sunni or something? If Saudi, why was he PM of Lebanon?
he is saudi and sunni and to why because Lebanons constitution says so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon#Government_and_politics

Aha. Thanks.

Lebanon has a really high christian diaspora so Jewish tricks like the 'moderate Syrian rebels' will be challenged aggressively. Most Lebanese know Hezbollah and the Shias are more peaceful than the Sunnis, so if a bunch of 'moderate Sunni rebels' (aka violent Salafists) sprung up they would publicly call shenanigans.

Will we see MidEast peace in our lifetimes anons?

no as along as al(((saud))) and israel exists no peace will ever be achieved
one of the following
>new world order and fake democracies
>destruction
i pick the second one :)

Scumbag Saudis in bed with Turks with your NATO alliance.

Happy, because even if you get more shitskins, it will radicalize the right even more.

Once all sand niggers are dead, yes.

Would you be fine with an Arabia not ruled by the Sauds? Or do you hate Arabians either way?

>Wahhabism is a jewish creation, and the house of Al Saud is jewish.

Source?

Muslims and jews are the same, they are SEMITES

Rude, we should save christian dune coons
>t. Leb

So is he a Mossad agent or what?

>Sup Forumstards
>supporting terrorists
that board has gone to the shitter
/sg/fags must get banned

the saudi's are jewish puppets.

>m*ssad fags using NatSoc flags

Yeah subtle

Nope, should be Whites only.

>whiter than Americans

Hezbollah. One of the few remaining enemies of Israel and their lapdog the Jewnited States of Weimerica

Well...they are semites. That's for sure.

Russia already went against Israel in Syria.
>tfw

anyone but saud ... alot of people gave proofs that they're from jewish family

Why don't you just go back to the ways of the Pharaos and restore the Ptolomaic Dynasty. Maybe there is one not TURKED Greek left. Would help the region greatly.

Fuck this shit, not again.

A fucking tree here, weighing in on this.

The Saudis announced they were pulling all Saudi nationals out of Lebanon because of the 'danger' of Hezbollah. And then the very next day a Saudi national was kidnapped, being the first kidnapping in several months. Apparently the incident is completely unrelated. And then, today the kidnapped Saudi was 'released' and just found walking up to an army checkpoint. Coincidence?

Really activates my almonds...

>ptolomaic
what about native pharohs ? 100 times more better

Israel will kill Hariri with their standard massive overkill car bomb like they did to Hariri's and Assad's relatives, screencap this and later present it to Jews.

400,00 dead and half the country in ruins, I'd say the Jews are the ones fucking you.

Well, go ahead then. Praise Osiris!

Here, this Lebanese commentator explains the whole situation perfectly:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq_LtbtvefM

Macron just invited Hariri to visit Paris with his family for a "holiday". What do you think of that?

yo that muslim is a dude yo

Agreed.

When is the last time one Arab country attacked another- other than the Sauds by proxy or terrorist proxies (I consider the "Arab Springs" to be attacks, but that's not a country)?
I don't think it's ever happened in my lifetime other than Iraq attacking Kuwait.

I don't really "hate" anyone (Ok commies), but some people, I really, really hate what they do. And those people (ahem) are pushing it. (It could happen.)

Lebs, Syrians have proven to be worthy of being "white" by Sup Forums standards.

Especially Yemeni Houthis.

Who exactly is supposed to do the ground fighting in this war? Hezbollah is the best light infantry in the region, better than any of the Kurds and more committed and aiming to take casualties than the increasingly pussified IDF.

Hez will not go down to air strikes. It will take years of urban combat and massive casualties for the invader, assuming the invader even wins. And Syria and Hez have some Russian air defense now.

IMO no one in the region is willing to do what would be necessary to fight a real war against Hez. Egypt is too tied up with Sinai and Libya, and internal MB bullshit to help.

Only worry would be that Kelly and Mattis, Marines with special hatred for the group that bombed the Marine barracks in the 1980s, will push to put our boys on the ground to do Israel and Saudi's dirty work. We must oppose this with all our might.

To be honest I'm not really sure how the French weigh in on all of this, apart from Lebanon being an ex-French colony of course, so there's an invested interest.

Either the French are in on this and are playing their part in this Saudi/ Israeli ruse...

or the more likely answer is that Macron is just being incompetent, thinking that he can help by offering Hariri refuge and not realising just how big an impact that comment is going to have.

Iran vs. Iraq
1980-1988

Lebanese literally have crusader admixture.

>Macron the LITERALLY ROTHSCHILD banker guy
>independent
user, I...

hezbollah are shia

>when you first used Saddam against Iran and let millions die
>only to get rid off him for Israel and then kill millions again

Read my post again.

I said incompetent, not independent.

Learn to read.

He was a false prophet

Speak for yourself Balkan mongrel.

The French had a strong relationship with the branch of the Saud family currently being purged. It was the French who sent advisers to help resolve the siege of the Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979. They may be scrambling to get back on top of things with all the changes occurring now.

Mongrels are mongrels dofus.

shitskinned ar*bs acting up again. kikes and their beady eyed enablers are the reason for this. only period of peace in mid east were under turk rule which lasted 400 years

this is what you get for backstabbing us in ww1. there won't be any peace in middle east, only death and destruction. this is the fate you've chosen ar*bs

sorry lebbros

You sure it wasn't something else that stabbed you from behind?

Fake animosity.

Are you rich? Just wondering.

OC