Is it ok to like Israelis but hate diaspora Jews and think they should fuck off to israel?

Just wondron.
youtube.com/watch?v=-CVLZgUA2QM

Cause, I don't have a problem with Israelis. Only diaspora jews in my fucking parliament.

If the jews would all fuck off to Israel then I will defend their Israel to exist between all the land between the Nile and Euphrates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE3pMPObcGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhnXwiUOgvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honest, I would help kick all the arabs out of all the land between the euphrates and nile rivers and tell them all to fuck off to Australia and go live with the abos.

It just pisses me off man. I see the jews going about things so WRONGLY for their own good. They shouldn't get themselves in parliament, they should wiggle around in the background lobby groups, not sit in our fucking seats.

I mean they buy goy, they should buy goy. It just riles me to see this cunt sitting in the seat of Kooyong in MY country when he has 100% ISRAEL tattooed on his fucking forehead.
I wonder what Israelis think. Surely they want them to come to Israel.

That's a pretty common stance around here for people who aren't *completely* blinded by their hatred for Je--

>jews in my fucking parliament.
>Checks flag

Wait, wait. WHAT?

i been told I got to learn to love jews but I cant look at that cunt in that video and not think, "WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF TO ISRAEL?"
it would be the same if there was a GREEK in the seat and all he fucking talks about is GREECE and how Australia should help GREECE. I mean just fuck off to GREECE.
I would give you this:
We will support your land grab for all the land between the Nile and Euphrates AT WHATEVER COST> But STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PARLIAMENT!

Oh C'mon mate. I swear like an aussie, the video is Aussie parliament, I am in Phuket getting a massage like an aussie.

Oi cunt. We dont want thise subversive poofs either. Cant you just feed them to the dingos or something? I'm not here to fuck spiders or anything.

Man if I told you the shit that happened to me in Malaysia last week you wouldn't believe me. But to make a story simple - I was kidnapped by the Mossad, Australian Mossad cunts, and they told me one more fucking bad mouth the jews and next time see this gun? TWO IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD> But I just watched that video and FUCK MAN it makes me angry.
and I love Israelis. Its these diaspora cunts sticking their heads out too much in my face in my own country. I dont mind them on the media, freedom of speech, I can switch the channel, but IN MY FUCKING PARLIAMENT, man, my blood boils.

And the video I just showed you is CLASSIC of what those cunts do in my parliament.
Kevin Bracken is a good guy. it all blew up with John Faine on the fucking radio. This call -
youtube.com/watch?v=tE3pMPObcGU
Then this apology (crawling under a table)-
youtube.com/watch?v=nhnXwiUOgvQ

ABC Radio got non-stop calls from Aussie screaming at them, bomb-threats fucking everything. But the jew just doesn't get the message. But JOhn Faine, there are fuckers who listen to him. So let them. But IN MY FUCKING PARLIAMENT. That member from Kooyong. Kooyong is the wealthiest suburb in Melbourne, I went to school there at Scotch.
Just the look on his fucking face. To me it says on his foreheaed, "WHY DONT I FUCK OFF TO ISRAEL???" YES!!! WHY????

hahaha. In my hallucinations last week in Malaysia airport (I dont think they were hallucinations) they kept telling me, 'Go to Israel"
But my punishment was to post pro-Israel posts in nazi forums every day for 5 years. .

Dude, how much acid did you drop? You need to talk to someone?

I understand why Israel/CIA did 9/11 now. I agree with them. It just took me 10 years to work it out. They didn't have 10 years. They couldn't wait for the "Absent some catastrophic and catalysing event" - Could never explain it to normie bread christians. It had to happen NOW and happen fast. I understand now. 3000 lives saved millions.

That would make you the same as Adolf Eichmann and people around here love him.

Nah I didn't. You cunts have installed audio spotlight and mind-reader technology in KLIA1 terminal. I challenge any neo-nazi to visit there alone and walk around for 12 hours and come out alive or not converted to pro-Israel. They have this whole reprogramming system using AI/AR. I also met all the king jews, one by one, and they all are mind-readers. They all communicate telepathically as well.

I am on antipschotics now. They almost fried my brain in there. Advice to all neo-nazis, never visit KLIA1. It feels good to love Israelis.

>Mossad is using Thai proxies to meme us into believing 9/11 was justified
Fucking a, fuck off you fucking Jew.

So people say the jews run the world. I say, "Good, that's good for everyone. Only they are qualified to run the world. We spend to much time listing their mistakes and ignoring all their accomplishments"

I could teach the jews alot about how they can curb antisemitism. One of them is to not let cunts like that run for parliament in australia. he does not good but make people hate jews.
His whole thinking is WRONG. All he is doing is showing jewish power out in the open. It should always operate in the shadows.

Think about this man - By him standing up and demanding the Prime Minister denounce Keven Bracken's beliefs that the towers were controlled demolitions, and him being a jew, is AFFIRMING IT that if it was a controlled demolition THEN THEREFORE THE JEWS DID IT. And John Faine even does the same thing in the interview I show above, when KEvin says, 'I think it was controlled demolution, Faine says, "Oh, so what are you saying, that it was the Jews?" - See? They doing the math for the retards wouldn't work it out otherwise. they look GUILTY AS HELL because they ARE GUILTY AS HELL. THEY KNOW ISRAEL DID IT. But they put their fucking foot in their mouth by even reacting.
They are DUMB FUCKS.
What I am saying, these DIASPORA JEWS are DUMB FUCKS.

Man, I say, help ISrael get their Promised Land. They have waited 2000 years for it. They not going to stop short of a world war to get it. I used to worry that once they have all that power they going to kill everyone. No, they are not. They only people qualified to rule the world, they going to lead the world from doom. They will stop all the pollution..etc. They the only people who can do it. Right now they wasting all their energy fighting all the arabs on their borders.
And the fucking mess all this is in right now there is one people to blame for it all and that is the UK because they betrayed the Balfour Declaration. And this has not been written enough about.

It was justified. And if Britain had fullfilled the Balfrou Declaration as promised rather then secretly making duplicate deals with the arabs then 9/11 would never have happened.
And you don't know the REAL jews. I was introduced to them all, from all the kingdoms, most of them practice Islam. They have telepathic power and they can read minds. They can read your mind even deeper than you can, because they are outside of it not trapped inside it.