What do you have to say for yourselves, Sup Forums?

If you didn't believe him, GTFO.

In case you don't know what we're talking about, grab a cup of coffee and start watching:
youtube.com/results?search_query=ronald bernard

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/
i.imgflip.com/1dxet4.jpg
bitchute.com/video/qoDPUiHdFtw/
shiftfrequency.com/dutch-banker-bernard-found-dead/
youtu.be/89ZuASiI7Go
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>found face down in shallow water
>yournewswire.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

It was a matter of time...

Jesus fucking christ
I hope he died standing, the man looked like he regretted everything and wanted to make amends.

Need to start finding more bankers like this until they are all face down in a pool of excrement and corpses

Did you seriously take a picture of your monitor instead of just printscreening?

Old and fake news, it was another ronald bernard.

Distraction. Jews, not Illuminati.

Of course, nigger shill. I'm not stupid enough to take a screenshot. Tips off the NSA bots and gives them more data.

>yournewswire.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

i.imgflip.com/1dxet4.jpg

The first interview was believable. The second not.. Seriously, watch part two of the interview, he says alot of nonsensical things.. He may believe what he is saying is the truth, but it is doubtfully the truth.
There may very well be a "global elite" of less than a thousand or ten thousand people whom control the world and whom is somewhat organized in their actions - but i don't think Ronald Bernard has revealed anything relevant into this potential group of people ( I base this solely of interview part 2).

Is this what happens when you dont google how to take a screenshot?

Dutch banker is not dead, that is a hoax, look it up. And remember for the future: YourNewsWire is a scam disinformation site, just notice how many of their "bombshells" turn out to be fake

>Checked, illuminati number.
Cite specific things he said in part 2.

Ronald Bernard is completely credible, listen to all including the latest, number 4. Maybe as this unfolds and many more whistleblowers come forth he will feel safe enough to name names.

Sauce me, faggots. Or you're illuminati shills.

That's gotta be the best excuse I've heard for that yet.

As i recall it i made a rather long comment under the youtube video, where i pointed out some of the things i had an issue with, this summer. under the name John Johnson

"The global elites are brainwashed religious satanists in contact with Jewish aliens who give them information on how to get shekles"
Seriously this guy is a schitzo

Don't knock the adrenochrome before trying it..

The fuck, post vid where he said that. I dont recall anything about aliens

F. I hope you did enough to amend.

You seriously expect us to look that up?
>hunt down correct video
>never-ending scroll through shitty YT comment interface
>periodically ctrl-f for your faggot ass name

Yeah, go fuck yourself.

>im not stupid
>posts on internets biggest honeypot

oh sweet summer child.

This was discussed here when it happened
bitchute.com/video/qoDPUiHdFtw/

shiftfrequency.com/dutch-banker-bernard-found-dead/

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

youtu.be/89ZuASiI7Go

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
I'll copy-paste my comment
>1) if inflation is theft, is deflation then handouts?
Japan had deflation for a periode.
2) No one is going to lend you money for free; why would they? what does anyone stand to gain to lend you money for a house if they don't stand to gain anything. People will only lend you money, if they get something in return - in this world, that something is interest rates.
3) It make no sense for "people" to create their on money, I cant just say I have 10 million and then assume other people respect that I have 10 million and are willing to exchange goods and services for my 10 million. Only larger entities, whom is "believable" can create money.
4) Vaccines are a ploy to earn money? No its not.. Avian flu and swine flu were a real menace. Just because someone made money out of it, doesn't mean it wasn't a real hazard, that it was an "artificial threat".
5) Voting is a plot to make people believe they have an influence. Voting does matter, not every party is the same, there are a difference. If Bernie Sanders would have been elected POTUS instead of Trump, there would be a real tangible difference, for ordinary people. And even if we assume that the elections are "rigged""; then why would "the pyramid top" benefit from a Brexit or Trump? I don't necessarily believe he is a liar. But he is definitely wrong about a lot of things...

I got some replies, which "debunked" some of the points i made.. But i still maintain a skepticisme of the integrity of this "Ronald" character..

messed up the green text a bit..

Another guy that responded to me also made some good point ( i should mention that i'm not shilling my youtube account, it is a throw-awaay youtube account with no content).

>John Johnson: I too have some reservations about this 2nd video. The first was amazing and I believe genuine. But here he is talking about the 5% loan interest going vooosh straight up to the top of the pyramid. No way! That interest pays the salaries of the bank staff etc, and whatever is left is declared as profit, out of which dividends are paid to shareholders ... which might include us. I think that in general there is a lot of guff talked about Central Banks, so we need to be careful. Personally, I believe their biggest crime is to centrally-plan interest rates rather than allowing the free market to set them. I don't know about the immunity from prosecution of these institutions and their employees. Maybe he is right about that, but surely not immunity from killing children! All-in-all, the 1st video was really something, this 2nd video leaves me with a few nagging doubts. Sure, wealth inequality is a persistent problem and we do live in a global kakistocracy; but we need to be very careful to get the facts right.

Lmao, newfag. You don't know much about the mechanics of the banking system do you?

Charging interest isn't where the problem is. I loan you $100, I am deprived of the $100 while it's loaned out, then eventually you pay me back with interest. That's called sound money. That's how you think it works.

Here's how it really works. You deposit $100 in your checking account. The bank loans me $90 (with a 10% reserve ratio -- makes math easier, real ratio is much smaller). That $90 now exists into TWO places: your checking account and my hands. I pay someone off with the $90 and eventually they deposit it in a bank. That bank then can loan out $81 (again, with a 10% reserve).

This cycle continues until the $100 has expanded into $1,000. When a loan is made, the principle is *created*. When a loan is paid back, the principle is *destroyed*. Two primary factors control the size of the money supply: the reserve ratio and interest rates, both set by the central bank, aka in the US, the Federal Reserve.

This is called fractional reserve lending. It's the sleight of hand the kikes use to control world finance. If every loan had to be paid back tomorrow, there would be mass deflation as the principles are destroyed, and there would be more interested owed to the banking system than there exists money. There would be massive widespread defaults and the banks would own the majority of land and businesses.

Now stop being retarded and go watch The Money Masters.

Okay.. if we flat out assume that you are right. Then why would they feel the need to earn money from "fake" flu-scare. As Mr. Bernard claims.
Seriously, if you were in control, had the most massive fraud running in the history of humanity, where you basically siphoned of money from all the citizens in the world. Why would you create a "fake" flu scare, to try and earn some extra-buck of the masses? It makes no sense, this would be peanuts compared to operating this entire banking-scheme.

And also, my point about that elections do matter - which he claims does not, still stands..
I can concede some of the points i made, but some of them are sound..

I don't know anything about the flu scaring. I'll have to rewatch the video.

Fractional reserve lending is 100% real.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

Actually sounds about right..