Racemixing

Is racemixing starting to become more common?

what's your experience?

I live north of Stockholm in a middleclass area and there are basically no mixed families around - and a lot of blonde children. I have heard there's supposed to more mixies in the trash parts like Malmö and Göteborg.

1/10 of UK kids are apparently mixed.

Is racemixing a prominent threat to europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That little low IQ subhuman has a sickness that will turn him blind, he does not have ‘blue eyes”

Lmao, pathetic

people are generally extremely resistant to breeding with those who are very genetically different from themselves(as well as too similar eg siblings). This is actually true across many species, it seems that the genetic ideal for many animals is around 12.5% similarity, or what you would have for a first cousin.

In Europe west of the Hajnal that there have been centuries of prohibition of cousin-marriage which might indicate a different evolutionary strategy, but the 'ideal' is probably still something like second cousin.

85% of children in London.

how can we explain the ones that do racemix?
and the apparent surge of racemixing?

That is one fucking ugly baby.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

That baby has a genetic disorder. Some of the symptoms of the disorder is having widely spaced and bright blue eyes. This is what Britanny Venti has which is why she looks like she has autism.

Wait do you mean 1st cousins are most attractive to most species or that they are ideal genetic diversity?
The results of encouraged cousin marriage in the ME are pretty horrid.
>centuries of prohibition of cousin-marriage
It's perfectly legal here and always has been.

Imo racemixing is very common in the UK, France and maybe the Netherlands too. It is shocking because we've got a ton of immigrants here but racemixing is nonexistent while it is widespread among the tourist coming from Northern Europe. I wish I was kidding but half of tourist young couples I see are mixed, and I've worked some summers in vacation resorts and for example among french tourists you see more arab males with french females than fully french couples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

>ifunny

I remember reading that about 1 in 7 whites race mix, with white men slightly more likely to mix than women.
Race mixing is not nearly as big a problem as us being simply out-bred. We need to increase our birthrates now.
Despite what the average Sup Forumsack will tell you, from what i've seen the vast majority of whites who race mix are low status. A general rule of thimb is that if you go down in race you can go up in looks.

Let the trash take itself out.

Interracial relationships are extremely common and becoming moreso, but actually producing children from these pairings, when they happen, is actually rarer.

Racemixing only creates more Manlets

swed, pls stop

We are already so mixed that any more mixing doesn't really leave a mark.

People are generally more attracted to people that look similar to them, since if you are a healthy specimen, others that resemble you are more likely to also be healthy specimen, which also means your offspring are also more likely to be healthier. But at the same time, mating with someone too similar to you is also genetically discouraged, since it raises the chance of birth defects and narrows genetic resistance to disease. Race mixing probably came from a mix of cultural factors and the aforementioned aversion to having a mate too similar to you.

uncalled for, you hopeless drunk.

>be 6th grade me
>Live in nice white suburban area because mom was a doctor
>Middle school
>Middle school is closer to the city than my nice 95% white elementary school
>There are some black kids who get bussed in
>Never thought much less of blacks in general, teachers taught that everyone is equally nice bullshit
>Immediately notice that the teacher has to spend about half the class disciplining just 1 of these black kids from the city
>If there are 2, they bounce off each other and make the class almost unteachable
>Confused why nothing is being done about it
>Talk to counselor
>I've written a list of 10 kids whose behavior causes classes to be unteachable
>Give the list in to counselor and say these kids are always disrupting class and nothing seems to be getting done about it, and if they could be put in detention when they disrupt class that it would benefit the 20 other students
>She looks at the list, and says, I'll see what I can do.
>Next day get called into the principal's office
>Principal says, so I understand you wrote this list about kids you don't like
>It's not that I don't like them, they just disrupt class a lot and im not friends with them
>'do you notice anything that all these kids have in common
>No
>user, they're all black
>Never realized that, just noticed they were disrupting class
>user, MLK day was just last week, you should be more understanding and accepting
>Being the smart kid that I was, I reply, 'well MLK said judge people not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and their character is disruptive, rude, boorish, and unintelligent'
>Principal is open mouthed
>Get my only detention ever
>Parents give me the talk on inner city blacks when I get home

Thank God I have good parents

There's nothing wrong with racemixing

Re-Sup Forumstards think that what I'm doing is bad. My gf is fucking beautiful, and she's mine, and we will have beautiful kids.

Definitely, but I don't even think it's mixed race. It'd probably look even worse if it was. I can't quite remember what region of Africa has the mutation, but it's likely what this kid has.

You should be free to do what you want. I however am proud of my heritage and intend to continue it

Where did you get my baby pictures?

Blue eyes he's white just like venti

You make my proud kiddo.

Levar Burton was adorable as a kid wasn't he

>north of Stockholm
In the States, there's this thing called "Urban Sprawl". This shit was designed and perfected here in the US. Look it up, and become aware of your future. I'm sorry, but this is the future you've allowed your "women" to mold for you, Sven.

Potato user here. I see like 1 mixed race kid a week. I can go weeks without seeing a mixed couple. As people come to realize the drastic situation Europe is in, race mixing will become even rarer. The only time a white women will marry a nigger is because she is a fat ugly creature that no one else will take and the nigger wants documents.

>underwater gay sailors
What the fuck Sweden, seriously.

>muh ancestors n sheeit

you're like the people who think that I'm responsible for for slavery because ''muh ancestors''

>Is racemixing starting to become more common?
No stop falling for jewish lies

I reject and condemn the actions of my countrymen

Were you born yesterday?

I think it depends on your area. I live in an inner city Dublin working class area and I'd say half the kids I see under 5 are mulatto. I also know at least 3 women who'll quite openly admit they only sleep with black lads.

>why morons of Sup Forums always engage with retard shill baiting with shit racemixing threads instead of saging the son of a whore?

We will never know

lol ok. enjoy your ugly nigger kids

The main studies were on Japanese quail and they strongly prefered first cousins to any other relatedness, might not be true for humans.

The prohibition was mostly social taboo in Europe. And inbreeding depression require more than a couple being first cousins, you need either sibling or parent-offspring mates or many generations of very close inbreeding.

If there's nothing wrong with it, then how come we're gonna rape your kind with chainsaws when we take our countries back?

I like my history. I don't care if you're mad at my forefathers. I intend to carry on my white image and will to time indefinite.

>shill baiting
literally what

kill it with fire!!

Because you can do whatever you want in your racist fantasy world.

He was talking about the real world.

>Mfw I live in a town with absolutely no niggers or foreigners of any kind

Well we all can't be half black

>be spic with white gf
>mfw I'm doing my part to kill off the whites
Genocide never felt so good, now I know why Hitler loved killing those Jews.

It's many generations of very close inbreeding in the ME and west Asia. London now has an entire hospital wing dedicated to the treatment of deformed Paki babies.

When you done ate up all the spice

will

>having a white gf somehow means you're killing off anybody
Good logic there spic

>1/10 of UK kids are apparently mixed.

Its not whites that are race mixing and if they are they are mixing with other whites... the uk considers there to be 80 odd ethnicity's, so in the UK, Polish people are a different ethnicity.

>London now has an entire hospital wing dedicated to the treatment of deformed Paki babies.
For some reason I am not surprised

Wrong stat Sven, 1/6 UK marriages are mixed.

Problem with mixes is that they are shittier than their parents, stupider than the white and weaker than the black.

Epitome of evolution my ass.

And I am saying this as I have a mixed niece. (Second-cousin's kid)

kek

the most common relationship in UK is BM/WF though. i swear

just look around you.

The stats are not straightforward at all, does not seem to be saying what you are stating.

I see a lot of AF/WM couples as well. And AF might be a hottie while WM is a numale looking one.

You're wrong user, its 1/10 but includes everyone including whites. 4% from whites, the lowest in the UK from 80+ ethnicities. Nice anecdotal evidence there faggot, i'll take the census data... are you jewish per chance?...

Anecdotal... its 4% from white british, get over it kike, whites have a very strong ingroup preference and no matter the amount of cancer you kikes spread on the TV ythis is not likely to change.

Lel I'm a kike because it is not straightforward in your graph. Obviosuly there is less racial mixing in the north than in fucking England. Here you see 2. and 3. generation mutts, and a lot.

I can pretty much tell when a child is half white. You might be deluding yourself Anglo. It is better to fucking kick out all 3rd worders before they simply outbreed you.

No, I live in a 80% white ton and I see lots of BM/WF. The white women are hot too. Like Cheryl Cole. Meanwhile hte black male is like Jermain Defore

Male poster boys in UK is now Stormzy

just take a trip to stockholm, every day I see white moms white their halfbreed mongrels, sometimes even with their baby daddies

It's a gene in blacks due to your common neanderthal heritage.

Geneticists even say that the taboo with cousin marriage doesn't make much sense from a genetic standpoint.

>jesus, projecting this hard

The statistics are 4% from white British. This graph doesn't tell what and who the mixes are with, so, white british and white irish is considered a mixed ethnicitiy couple, get over it you fucking nigger kike faggots.

>your common neanderthal heritage
Blacks are the only race that has no neanderthal blood.

Alright mate, be it so, you are right. Let's see in 10 years where we are.

Blacks do not have Neanderthal admixture.

this doesn't show dating/fucking though. just marriages/kids

british women run wild over blacks, and have done since the 1940s. Just because they don' marry blacks doesn't mean they don't like them. meanwhile they settle with a british white male beta provider

did you know that 100s of british women in the 1940s had babies with africans american males who were stationed in UK?

yes. you grandma probably got blacked dude

The next cencus is 2021 and then we will have more information. I suspect it will remain at 4%.

Anacdotal... again..., oi faggot, the data above is our best guess, the best information we have for the number of mixed ethnicities, you can pick holes as much as you like, you can give some kike faggotry of blah blah 1940s blah, but the census data is our best information. Are you a nigger?