Feels thread

>be me, 20 year old depressed young man
>join an online dating site for the bants to see what I could get
>be approached by a much older attractive woman she says "hey your cute" we begin to talk regularly
>I learn more about her, she's divorced from her husband with two kids husbands a rich man she is now very wealthy
>as we get to know each other she invites me to join am online group of local people who are into fetish stuff rubber, gang bangs etc
>I start of feeling on top of the world saving the nudes in the group and jerking it to the hot conversations
>it soon becomes more than that being the only kind of attractive guy I get alot of attention I start to get nervous
>get invited to orgy at the older ladies mansion but back at last second make up excuses about work and moving further away.
>I begin to distance myself from the group what I once seen as a fantasy cone to life I now see as a bunch of degenerates using their sexuality to cover the problems they have, failed marriages, escape from work and so forth.
>I begin to get closer to the older lady I tell her about my rough upbringing she tells me about her abusive ex husband
>every day I wake up and talk to her I think I make her happy and she makes me so there is more to life than blaming the world for my problems.
>she continues to get me to meet her tells me she will make all my sexual fantasies come true, all she wants in return is a younger man to fulfill her needs
>but I'm nervous "will I disappoint her" my confidence will not be the same in person.
>she tells me of her holiday home in Italy, invites me to go with her so we can enjoy our self me as her sex slave and I get to enjoy the type of life I will never have.
>we are meeting this week I'm nervous but the excitement is overwhelming
>am I falling in love?

faggot

Begone

Is part 2 the part where you discover Sup Forums and kill her and all her friends?

You're going to get murdered and your young, severed penis will be offered up to Moloch.

>old lady orgy
That sounds pretty awful unless they're really hot for their age. Or rich.

>me as her sex slave
You fucking degenerate.

Orgy with all women? I would have arrived with my pants down.

R A R E

They aren't all old ladies some are actually hot

Degenerate scum

>am I falling in love?

No, you’re falling in lust. If you’re looking to get your dick wet or butt poked, you may have hit the jackpot. If you’re looking for Love, intimacy, a relationship, a future wife with kids, dump not pump, and find a better woman.

PS- if you do go get your dick wet, post stories, has potential to be hot

She is willing to fuck you and has enough cash to support you. "in love" or whatever just don't fuck this up and lose this.

>stupid faggot thinks Iceland is rar-WHAT THE HELL IS ALAND

if she is pic realted then she is ok, go green light

>but I'm nervous "will I disappoint her" my confidence will not be the same in person.

you won't disappoint her She likes you because you're young and unconsumed. She won't be mad if you fail sexually.
But I would not travel to another country with a person I don't know to become a sex slave.
At least you should let other people you trust know where you will be so they can send help in case something happens.

It is more likely she's just a cougar

> Be me
> Continue reading OP gay annoying green text because not copypasta
> Get to end
> See EU flag
> Happy sharia will rid Europe of degeneracy within two generations

Link me to this group you gigantic faggot. I'll rinse out every hole and have gone home for breakfast whilst your still umming and ahhhing about being in love like the pathetic 'muh childhood' soft cock you are

>See EU flag
Fuck off phoneposter

>literally my dream
if you don't go, give me contact details so i can

Older women are garbage. There's a reason men their own age don't want them.

Don't do it. She knows the game inside and outside and *will* ruin you. You have no advantage here at all. Use this as a reminder that maybe you're not all that hopeless and gain the confidence to hit on a woman your age. Older chicks are easy mode but they come with a big price tag emotionally and psychologically, plus if they're doing gangbangs odds are they're no strangers to STDs.

You can take my word for it or.. OR you can go to Italy with some fucking degenerate old roastie who will snatch up your passport and force you to eat old nasty worn out pussy all day, possibly get you raped or go along with getting fucked in the ass.

Think about this: if you, a guy who never had any luck with women and socially awkward as shit, is somehow a catch for these people... then what the fuck are they really looking for?

I know this is a bunch of stdh but maybe there's an ounce of truth to it or maybe what I wrote will serve as a reminder to others btw

Its an island between sweden and finland
>AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL
I want to live there

How do I tell people I am going to Italy with a 46 year old woman to fuck her?

Stealth

>2/2
>tell my story of depravacy and degeneration to an online image board based on christianity and self improvment
>wake up in the morning,my ouse is surrounded by white hooded anons
>a window breaks as a tiki torch is thrown into my house
>Fire engulfs me, slowly i die jerking off to an old rag

I would have if you asked nicely desu I'm in in the UK as well

OMFG STOP IT WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!!
Go find a girl at your age fucking crazy!!!
if that's you in the pic, please don't waste your young smooth skin beauty to lizard skin old lady.
GO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO A YOUNG CHICK AT YOUR AGE YOU IDIOT. AND NO YOU ARE NOT FALLING IN LOVE!

wow you didnt already thats a red flag..rich but has no apartment in which you could do it, needs you to go to ital

>Inb4 nigger
Get as much free shit from her as you can for as long as you can then rob her.

I'm actually kind of a catch I'm attractive and can fake being non socially retarded pretty well my life is just complete misery due to horrible up bringing and horrible family

Well, you could see this woman as a resource, like most women to do men. I guess the paradigm is reversed because of the age disparity.

You're young enough to have some mistakes, but I'll tell you right up front that women do not simply get better as they get older. They retain and mutate many of the same character flaws and since this chicks first move was to take you to an orgy of hers, I'm thinking she's telling you exactly what and why she has any interest in you. You should probably keep that in mind.

Can you post a picture of her on here? She may give indications/signals that she's, say, in a secret society that you're not aware of.

I was involved with a woman 13 years older than me when in my mid twenties --- it was a great experience, but she wasn't loaded, nor did it seem too good to be true for a young buck like you. So be careful. A picture of her would potentially help me decide if she's on the up and up. Also, my wife has the unique ability to determine if someone is evil or not, just by looking into their eyes, even through a picture, if the person is looking straight into the camera and it's in focus.

fucking UN niggers

This leaf knows. Women are ruthless manipulators. My GF absolutely is. She feels nothing about shamelessly asking for things and manipulating my emotions to make me do what she wants, and she will fake feelings to get her way. You have to learn that there is a game being played for control of your mind, and you are playing it with a women who has has 20+ years of manipulation and has come out very rich because of her skills. This is like jumping in the ring with Mike Tyson. It's just stupid.

She literally owns a mansion and has invited me multiple times, I'm just a scared virgin desu

>am I falling in love?

No lad you're falling for a Romanian scammer who will drug you, remove and sell your organs on the black market, you will be found badly decomposed in an Itallian layby wearing bondage gear

>magic wife
Fuckin kek

Of course she's evil. Look at what she's involving some fucking little socially awkward Sup Forumsack.

My first plan was to rob her house and blackmail her with telling her kids and friends am I scum?

...omg and in italy it will be ok ? It just sounds weird

Maybe, I don't know you, all I know for sure is that you lack self awareness and common sense, plus you're weak morally and mentally since you're still having some internal conflicts over your upbringing at age 20. We all had shitty lives for the most part, but very few people buckle from that.

She's legit everyone in the sex group meet regularly to hang out, she owns a business local to me there's no more to it. And cant post pic of her cause you will all expose me then she will find out and share pictures of my weiner online

My gf sulked the other night because she wanted a cocking, and I had planned on watching the Walking dead, and had a severe case of whisky dick. After a while, I thought 'yeah I actually can't be arsed with sex' but she persisted, and in the end we ended up having sex. I hate the fact that I caved-in. If the roles were reversed, would this be considered rape? I also got bitten by a snake an hour beforehand.

Yeah I get to go to Italy with a hot older lady and fuck her and stay at her villa?

>can't be arsed
>American flag

That's, unusual

Just do it and have fun, WTF not. Nevermind all that 'falling in love' stuff.