Rejoice, fellow patriots of America. Our commander is in full fucking control of this timeline

Rejoice. Rejoice. Rejoice

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/trump-ucla-basketball-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha

explain?

This happened

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>How Trump Helped Liberate U.C.L.A. ‘Knuckleheads’ From China
nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/trump-ucla-basketball-china.html

We need amerimutt variants for other countries.

Basketball Americans bend the knee.

College kids believe communism is cool, until they are arrested by a communistic state and are begging to go back home.

>Nigger goes to China
>Does nigger things
>Gets arrested
>Saved by white guy
This isn't a win in my book. Gooks should have kept him.

They metaphorically bowed to Trump on national TV. Trump has the niggers in his grasp. How long before they’re ridiculed as Uncle Toms?

I agree. Force every sensitivefag out.

CNN spin this somehow, just watch

Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will tell people that they aren't black like they did with Ben Carson.

Even though I think the niggers should of rotted in a Chinese prison this is good publicity for Trump. Helps fight the le impeach drumpf for racism meme.

>Reading from a script
>Not thanking Trump from your heart without some words typed on a piece of paper
I'm just surprised these fucking kids know how to read.

Will ESPN be forced to say something good about Trump for once? Not that any white person should care about NegroBall.

Nah watched it this morning.
The Jew Max Kellerman went on a rant about how it was the fault of UCLA, NCAA, and China for putting these kids in a situation where they could get in big trouble for stealing.

*beat their kids ass*

I do find it pretty hilarious how Stephen A sticks by his assessment that physical punishment works in the black community even when the black community commits so much crime relative to population size.