The new leafs?

Everything posted under this flag is loathsome. Not even in a shitposting way. And yet Belgians are some of the finest contributors to this site.

Post the worst country in your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB84gMY44GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UK is the worst country

GTFO

Whenever I see a British flag I feel like throwing up

Still butthurt we destroyed your fleets huh?

>T.Cuckhold sharia isle.
I never liked Briton cucks, you're even more cocky than the French and those fuckers got quite the stick up their asses.

>UK complaining about anyone.

>Part and Parcel trying to talk shit about us.

De ruyter made you feel good too huh..

That's rich coming from an inbred Arab who'll be wearing fake teeth at 30 whilst posting about how much he hates one of the best countries in the world, from a rainy 242495km^2 Sharia zone

THIS

The Dutch are humans too.

Sage, dont respond to bait, let it slide pls

Mexicans are by far the worst, there's just not enough of them here for people to realize this.

The great refrying and the day of the rake better go hand in hand.

What are you talking about, we crushed de Ruyter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Dutch are practically Italian when it comes to warfare.

kek

He was killed by the french you moron.

>We crushed de Ruyter.
Not really though, if anything you managed to pull some strings that ended up getting him killed because the king sent him out instead of fighting for our country.
It's not as if you defeated him in a duel or anything, you stabbed him in the back through politics. Smart, I'll give you that much, but don't act as if you 'crushed' him.
It took most of your political power to kill one dutch sailor. Thats not crushing, thats just sad.

Fucking British traitors. Them and the Swedish... and the Germans. Italy is the best, they are totally anti Islam. I say we team up with Russia and conquer those other three three. France too. God just fuck the whole EU.

How do you get 3 ships of the line captured??? WTF.

Brits are just jealous because the Dutch have been promoting healthy oral hygiene and preventing tooth decay.

Stay mad, Blighty!

that german eu fag i detest but agree the belgie posters are OK. the toothpastes are getting annoying recently

>He thinks the belgians are OK
Found the secret Belg.

Anglos are pretty bad.
Burgers are fucking retarded and cancerous
Iberians are increible when it comes to shiposting
Everyone else can suck a piece of poo. But they're all ok too I guess. But burgers need to be gassed, they're the jewish vessel

>rotten teeth complaining about toothpaste.
It's like there is no single sane person left in your country.

Also everyone who is inteligente and muy atractivo comes from Spain. Look at South America.

Aqua-fresh you're not a real country

>we may have lost, but you didn't win the way we wanted you to!

The reason Canadians are such shitposters is because it's mostly shit in the street Pajeets who have massive enclaves there. Their shit in the street personality shines through in every post.

At least I'm not a mudslime rapebaby cuckholic.

The Belgians are the master race. The best posters on this site.

Leave the swamp niggers alone, Jonguh!

Kom dan schijt ik je lekker in je bek

Also you might want to try to learn to cope with the present, as you weren't even alive when the dutch beat you out of this country.

He wasn't wrong, aquafresh is loathsome. Still see that it hurts you that you were apart of us. Of the great IBERIA. You'll be ours again eventually.

How do we answer the Dutch Question?

Oh so your gonna waste all your resources for another 100 years just to get BTFO again? Yeah you should. Last time you left we instantly entered a golden age. So please do.

Present time. Spain's pretty shit, but atleast we're not over run with muslims and every other shit coloured creature under the sun. We already paid our price centuries ago.

Sorry, I can't hear what you're saying. Maybe take Achmed's cock out of your mouth, you little slag.

Fuck the duch. Their cities are full of negroes and stinky arabs

Golden age of toothpaste? Aren't you a delusional little fleghm

Did someone say golden age?

What a disgusting fucking whore. She probably isn't wrong about the dutch all being pretty faggy though

Friendly reminder that all of Spain is rightfully Swedish (Goths).

>brit hates toothpaste
we know already

Most mass shooters in the US are crazies who know it will get them famous before they kill themselves, not terrorists

Friendly reminder I'd rather be overrun by moors again ( Shitskins)

Also I thought the visigoths were germanic.

brush your teeth

That's a nice Australia, New Zealand and New York you have there, Holland. Would be a shame if something were to happen to them.

Authentic culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB84gMY44GY

>Australia
Not British anymore.

>New Zealand
Not British anymore.

>New York
Not British anymore. Not White anymore.

Gee willikers, it's almost like you fell from an even higher point to below us. Sad.

I have noticed it as well, lots of shilling has been going on with the colgates.

>we crushed de Ruyter.
Just like you won the hundred years war?

s-shut up!

I heard they only have an island and a rock as their empire now. They really did hit rock bottom haven't they

>Australia and New Zealand aren't British

Wew

Everything posted under this flag is loathsome. Not even in a shitposting way. And yet Belgians are some of the finest contributors to this site.

Post the worst country in your opinion

We have the Commonwealth and a nice piece of your land.

Meanwhile Spain doesn't even have its own currency let alone a border. Sad!

On the other hand, we still have a bunch of islands in the Caribbean. Suck my dick, England.

Most of Duch women would choose a BBC instead of a native Duchman. This swamp nest will soon be a memory.

Dumb anglonigger we've got islands in africa and in the mediterranean. You've got a rock. Fucking laughing my ass off how you think those are the same things. We still have our African land. Pretty sure yours has been took over by niggers. And hey. I was against the EU but if they really manage to pull off getting a whole army and getting Australia and NZ on board to becoming part of the Union then I'm in really.

Gee, I was wonder who didn't lose their culture after WWII. (((They))) were sub-humans from the start, no wonder why every other country became a third world shithole after they spread their toxicity.

Kanker op

>Iberians are increible when it comes to shiposting

You really are not, you are not funny and your butthurt is really noticable in every post you make.

The best shitposters are Turks and Poles (slavs in general are very good). The rest just do not compare.

THIS IS AN ANGLO.

DO NOT MIX WITH THIS VILE EXCUSE OF ARYAN EXCREMENT. THEY WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK AND TAKE ALL YOUR SHIT LIKE A GYPSY.

Iberian are increible when it comes to shitposting now stfu you fucking swede, we can be just as good as turks.

We can be good at anything if we put our minds to it. We've got Dora, wtf do you have?

So many buttblasted cheeseheads... as always, they can dish out insults but simply can't take one.

Thank god we re not speaking dutch

Qu'est-ce que tu dis?

>cheeseheads
Only morrocan niggers use that word

Yes Belgians otoh love taking insults. Saw it myself in Brussels today.

>We've got Dora

no idea who that is and I don't care.

You southern Euros are not good shitposters (aside from maybe Greeks). Beacuse you confuse being angry and argumentative with trolling. Pro tip, you are supposed to make the other side angry not yourself.

what power does the commonwealth have? only the queen has any authority within it. and shes cucked by the emirate of england anyway

Never really gotten upset here, have argued though, felt stupid afterwards. In all honesty I just go on here to release steam

Reminder you literally invited a Dutchman to conquer your island so he could fix all your problems for you an turn you into a superpower and still refer to his conquest as 'glorious' to this day. England only achieved naval dominance after the glorious revolution.

I rly do feel that, after the ashkenazi jews, Anglos are the jews of Europe. They're such backstabbing little cockroaches, I like them but I don't trust them

I do not know why people say that you suck at war. You managed to free yourself from the Spanish empire at it's height, during a time when it was able to hold onto colonies all over the world.

Then you proceeded to cuck the pprtuguese and take half of their colonial empire.

kaaskop

Leafbrother!

>Qu'est-ce que tu dis
I'm sorry, but it's the truth. But don't worry, we still like you guys more then anyone else in the EU.

let's attack those faggots

N'est-ce pas que le français est la langue en Belgique?

Domme hollandse kaaskop. Belgische makaken kunnen met moeite nederlands, laat staan engels. 90% van die klootzakken spreken enkel frans, zelfs al zijn ze geboren in vlaanderen.

>would not be a country without england

fuck all this bullshit. next time the spanish come back dont expect any more fucking help

Failed state on all levels. Most inbred whites. Lowest IQ in Western Europe. Rampant pedophilia. Spreading corruption, poisoned food, terrorist muzzies and radiation from derelict reactors throughout Europe.

Yes I do love my cheese.

You mean the islands full with niggers?

>And yet Belgians are some of the finest contributors to this site

Looks like I'll have to step up my shitposting some more.

You're Spanish which means you're pretty much a nog born with an inferiority complex.

Definitely this one. The biggest mudslim population in Europe, no visas with Central Asia, the standard of living is lower than in the Baltic States

Your country wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for us so... shut up :(

How?

Russian posters are the best on this board.

Right back at you, Swedistanian.

idk I just know Hadrian was an Iberian who made a wall in britain and did something.

>only the head of state has power over loads of countries haha

What an idiot lmao

And we'd do it again if it meant BTFOing a C*tholic

>Failed state on all levels.
It's belgium. Politicians have been saying sinds the start of the 20th century that we aren't a real nation, as there aren't any belgians.
>Most inbred whites.
Nice try mohammed, but everyone knows that the brits are the most inbred.
>Lowest IQ in Western Europe.
What do you expect? Walloons are retarded, and we have been overrun by muslims and niggers.
>Rampant pedophilia.
Dutroux was walloon scum that got released by our incompetent politicians, and who 100% supplied our elite. Sadly it's very common in the world that the elite are all dirty pedo's. It's how the kikes keep control over our nations.
>Spreading corruption
Thats the EU.
>poisoned food
Our food it's great, it's you who has a reputation almost as bad as the UK
>terrorist muzzies
again, fault of the walloons
>radiation from derelict reactors
Walloons and cucks don't want to let us build new ones. They rather just buy the nuclear energy we need from french nuclear reactors build at our border. This is seen as progress by the walloon that thinks they will oneday become part of france, while the french think of them as retarded peasants.