The state of pol atm

>normies will defend shitty 56 Amerifat meme because they're insecure and need to feel supreme
This godawful meme is akin to a knockoff ifunny post. It's so stale. Please let it die.

HAHAHA GAY AMERIFAT EAT GUN

it will eventually. let it run its coarse. there's nothing we can do.

the more you protest the funnier it is. if you didn't get so sensitive and assmad about it it would have petered out by now

t. triggered 4th generation mulatto

this is divide and conquer:the meme

>UR TRIGGERED LOL
One of the worst ad hominems next to le amerifat
It's like my point doesn't have any credibility because you assume it makes me angry

It was already dying down until your dumbass brought it back up .
>you let them know it angers you, they post it more. Simple internet rule.

PRAISE KEKEISTAN YOU HAVE NIGGERS IN USAMERICA

It's an unfunny meme, I should be able to criticize people who post it

MAN BROWN MAN ISANANGERY

Why are you burgerniggers so fucking triggered by a funny meme?

YOU MUST BE A BLACK MOHAMED

But in criticizing it, youve given it second wind. Just deal with it, its such a polarizing meme that it'll die out within a few months anyways.

>if you didn't get so sensitive and assmad about it it would have petered out by now

No one is bothered by it, it is the same 10 people posting the same images and then pretending to be buttblasted about the images

The same people starting 1000 makeapp threads
The same people starting 1000 what happen in year XXXX threads

>implying a stale Reddit meme is funny
Who's the real nigger here?

U

God it's shit like this that really makes me want to drop pol. It's like the same 4 memes shit into an echo chamber

It's just newfags mad they arent us, chill out

>GOTTEM

Streisand effect

If you are this pissy about it..
>Maybe you should leave pol

Just trying to purge some newfags and make the world a better place, I guess dreams do die young

Only pisses off old amerimutts from reddit

It's a meme that hits wright in a benis, user. So maybe your first reaction is to be baby booty blasted. But you have to understand that getting butthurt over a meme only makes people post it more.

I just don't get it, you post the same image someome from Reddit would, call me black, and do the same in 6 other threads
>you just don't have a sense of humor user

Don't ruin oppressive laughter with your normie humor, too

Yes, it's a stupid meme.

You're just as stupid for giving it attention though.

It just annoys me to see such low quality garbage. It doesn't even offend me in any way. If a meme made me feel any less white I'd be a sad man. Just care about quality.

For a prime example see:

Anyone who actually takes offense to the amerimutt meme is a literal baby

How can you not, it's literally on every fucking board all the time. It comes to a point where you just get so tired of it. Probably the same 6 people 2.

>implying a stale meme can offend anyone
Just don't see the humor in terrible memes spammed on every board. It's just clutter,