Makeapp

This app's going to be absolutely despised by Persian, Arab and Armenian girls as they're master's of fakeup and look pretty revolting without it.

What's the quick rundown? Are roasties flipping their shit? I thought no makeup and no maintenance was """""beautiful""""" and should be celebrated?

can someone explain to me the big deal out of this app?
didn't we all knew this beforehand?

It's definitely not kind to brown people.

ana carpathian lost her shit on twitter yesterday

Some knew, but most didn't to such an extent.

Most roasties nowadays don't go out of their house without shit ton of makeup.

she looks the worst, by far, out of all the ones i've seen so far, so that makes sence

Quick bogdown:
>Russian-born software developer living in Brooklyn comes out with MakeApp, uses AI to remove makeup from photos
>Social media addicted roasties BTFO for all times
>Russian used his Kremlin powers to hack American erections

Post more of these.
It feels... Good.

Any juicy pics or links of REEEE?

>that tweet

Fake, but oh my, she looks like she's in her late 40's.

Hahaha what a bitch. Women only hate something when they have no control over it. Like I said earlier, thought women were brave and powerful for not wearing makeup. Honestly this app seems awesome haha

who is that? "she" looks like a male-to-female trans

Total BS.
Girls that were ugly with make up still look ugly without and those who were truly beautiful also stay that way.
Who is fooled by some color in the face?

Kim kartrashian

original pic 1/2

Ariana Grande isn't even brown. She's a white girl trying to be trans-ethnic.

Why is it that when the eternal female insults someone, it is always somehow an insult upon their social standing?

Almost as if it's reflection of what they would find the be the worst thing to ever happen to themselves - to lose social standing. And that's exactly what this app has the power to do.

>Girls that were ugly with make up
it's pretty hard to be ugly with makeup. i mean you'd have to be reeeally ugly.

even makeapp couldn't take all of the layers off

>fuck you fucking losers FUCK FUCK FU

she is a man. this is what happens when you hang out with the soy boys at TYT

requesting

She’s been browned up to appeal to the YAAS QUEEN SLAYYY crowd of muds

Jesus she looks like my 57 year old mother. Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

>Persian, Arab and Armenian girls as they're master's of fakeup
kek, so fucking true. They all have those marker eyebrows and pounds of foundation and bronzer caked all over their faces.

nah at leasts sandniggers have eyelashes and brows. gooks will be hit the hardest, Korean women literally look like Slavic men without makeup

Oh gosh... That's horrifying.

thanks user
not good but not as bad as i figured

Bring the sex robots now, these roasties look like ass

black girls and asians tend to look pretty much the same with the app. white women are getting slayed

Anyone gunna do plebbits jewfu?

I can do some requests

try

This is fucking glorious. I live in glendale

Armos BTFO.
This is certainly good for some of them who don't wear much cake... Unfortunately that number is too low.

Yea, I think Asian woman look the ugliest th without makeup, but take it from a Persian male. Iranian woman look absolutely hideous without makeup.

I remember the 90s where woman rarely used make up in Iran, and hooooly leeee shiiiit.

kk then do this chick. i think she's persian/middle eastern/poo of some kind

Reminder that if you dont find girls atractive whitout make up you're a good goym.

Inb4 not talking about anna

Yeah it's part of why women make terrible politicians. They will literally jeopardize the entire nation for the sake of signalling and feels, or run a city into the ground by accommodating shitskins and fags.

Women aren't used to needing to make actual arguments. Because they're women and the fact that they have a vagina has always carried them through life. Think of the concept of a "pussy pass".

When it comes to online articles or anything other than face-to-face, they no longer have this power over anyone. So they desperately try to think of some way to get one over on their opponent. Since women are social creatures who determine every ounce of their value through social status, they project this onto everyone else too. So they always try to attack social status, especially by calling other people pencil-dicks, virgins, ugly, etc.

>asian woman look good without makeup

Bruh.

This is the best app ever. Roasties btfo with their deceptions.

wtf

certainly seems to skew towards "nothing to lose" types who can't reasonably get worse

This. I do believe in only one stage but 1000x this

Jesus Christ she fell from a 9 to a 5.

This app could seriously fuck the dating market

wew lad, THIS. The eternal thot needs to be exposed.

Also, Taytay confirmed for still looking great without makeup.

how's that even work, she's still got mad makeup on in second pic

I heard that it works on gifs?

I think it’s cause white is a good canvas so the color pops

*whitout hashtag.

Its brilliant.
>rightwing alt right trolls stands up against bodyshaming

How will they twist this into being offensive?

To be fair, armos are known for putting a ton of makeup. It's their ass that's a seller, not the collagen filled lips and cheeks. Would still dingleberry

thanks
she's actually pretty hot still. i think she might be a poo anyway, not persian

It can probably only work to an extent. The Kurdashian uses so much makeup that it's impossible to see what's underneath at all. There's nothing to work off of.

Shes really squinty in other photos.

They are ABSOLUTELY flipping their shit. It's a shit flipping apocalypse out there right now.

But how accurate is it really?

That's a 9 and a 5 to you? What the fuck.

It's clearly using the lightest part of the face to readjust the rest of the image, or something to that effect. That's why even their eyes get lighter.
Most darkies are lightening their skin with makeup, so this app is working backwards on everything except their eyeliner.
The reactions are great tho since they can't articulate why the app makes them look even worse than they would without makeup. I hope we start seeing more women post their makeupless faces just to save face, only to find out they are still trying to pass off just a teeny tiny bit of makeup because they are too self centered to be honest for 2 fucking second. Whores.

I'd say pretty good

makeapp this

It's incredibly accurate, probably because it's not trying to be accurate at all. I can't stop laughing at these dumb bitches.

Confirmation bias. She actually looks pretty shitty and male without it. Many here seem to say Mommy looks good without makeup (when she looks average and normal) but say random women who look fine without it look shit.

I was suspecting that the app simply makes women uglier, but that doesnt explain some looking quite good after.
Seems like as long a woman isnt fat or doesnt have obvious deformities, makeup can turn her i to at least 8/10, independently of how ugly she really is. I didnt want to swallow such redpill today

I forgot to save the screeshot, but the best thing was when some roastie tried to prove that the app wasn't accurate, and the makeapp's version of her ended up looking exactly like a separate photo she took of herself without makeup.

this is a perfect time to drop the red pill
on the roasties.

inform them that their creams and makeups come from human baby dick foreskin thats sold on the internet and we're sick of having our dicks mutilated when we're kids and sold and turned into makeup products these cunts rub on their faces every day.

jesus christ.
stop rubbing dried up pulverized baby human dick powder particles on your face you stupid bitch.

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING GOBLIN

Nasty.

I thought this was a good makeapp

begone, shitskin.

not exactly a clear picture
too bad it can't remove her bolt-ons as well :^)

the good ones really put the bad ones into perspective
maria menounos in her mid 40s still looked pretty good while lauren southern has looked bad in almost every one

fuck i mean to write 'requesting'

>iq memes in coming

No, it can cover up some blemishes like scars or pimples - those are not the things that make you truly ugly, but an ugly, dull and stupid face can't be made beautiful by any amount of make up.

Those girls that looked like rubber fuckdolls with make up look like zombies without.

Tay looks OK to you without makeup because she's an illuminati trap and you like faces that remind you of your own.

UMA DELICIA

It all goes back to tiddiez and ass.
And she's got the melons from this pic.

So is Tay Schwifty the only woman on this planet that actually looks better without any makeup?

yuck

can someone do this Jewess?

Trump, insane clown posse

This is pretty solid proof that the app does indeed work correctly. If the girls actually good looking then she comes out good looking still more or less, while ugly get totally exposed.

shes ugly as fuck even with makeup. literal 56% goblin mongrel

Lel

The good ones look BETTER without makeup.

The makeup makes them look like clowns.

Hahaha holy shit

facts

Isn't that Jessica Nigri? If so, they are real.

This has always been a well known thing. I just hope it blows up, so they now know, we know