You wake up with a strange feeling, as if you have suddenly gained 120 IQ points overnight. You look to your right...

You wake up with a strange feeling, as if you have suddenly gained 120 IQ points overnight. You look to your right, you're sharing your bed with a buck naked Melania Trump. In a panic you get up in a room you don't remember. You find a window and open it for some fresh air. You look out the window and see Barron Trump talking to a tree. You think to yourself "does that boy have autism or something". It dawns on you: " if Melania and Barron are here I must be..." You grab a mirror and look into it. You are Donald Trump.

Your aid, a cute young latina girl, comes in and leads you to the oval office. She sits you down at your desk and gives you three pieces of paper and a pen. "You can create a maximum of 3 policies to save America forever". You thank her and grab her pussy, she leaves.

What 3 policies do you enact to save America Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MC44L5T0FVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. illegal for non-christians to hold pubic office
2. abolish federal income tax/raise foreign tariffs to 19th cent. levels
3. disband the federal reserve

free guns
free weed
no brown people

1) Abolish and recreate American education to be scientific, red pilled and maximize human potential.
2) Abolish the federal reserve and refuse to pay debts, in return offer investments to a new monetary system.
3) Manifest Destiny 2.0 It's time to expand our borders and build an empire lads.

>religious fags
first two sound nice, change the third to blacks

>free weed

nigger leave

1. Ban jews and jewish tricks

I keep the other two in reserve, just in case.

You really could just start with that, see how much the quality of life goes up and then make specific policies based on that.

but im jewish

then stop it

1. all leftists round up and executed on live TV.
2. send all blacks back to Africa
3. total deportation of non citizens.

1. All Jews must die
2. All niggers must die
3. Women can't vote

1. Universal healthcare free of charge
2. Outlaw the Democrat and republicuck parties
3. Declare the United Empire of America and arrest all commies

no jews
no brown ppl
white europeans only

i dont agree with 1 and 3

Im jewish, and i want to be controlled by a female leader..put me in my place

so you get arrested for law number 1

1)Faggots can only be faggots in private
2)Designated nigger areas will be walled off entirely, internet access will be only for educational purposes only
3)Women can't vote or work for the government.

>kill all the Jews
>kill all the Niggers
>kill all the Democrats

Fucking jews and their witty crude humor.

1. Send whites back to their own land: Europe.
2. Legalize weed, lsd, dmt.
3. No more fed.

>You look out the window and see Barron Trump talking to a tree.

God damn it I lost hard at that

>government paid incentives encouraging blacks to move away from America
>incentives for foreign white families to move to America
>nobody who's less than 60 percent European ancestry gets a vote

1-NO FEDERAL TAXES
2-NO MORALITY BASED LAWS
3-NO ROADS!!!

1. Everyone who isn't at least 50% genetically white is to be removed from this country immediately

2. Everyone who falls underneath a newly defined poverty line is subsequently sterilized until such time when they are financially able to care for children

The third law would be saved to rectify any problems ensuing from either previous law.

Another cuckservative that would rather waste 700 billion on useless airport ships than on keeping a healthy society.

1. deport minorities above 10% of the pop, unless they're shown to be more peaceful and productive than the majority.
2. Celebrate tradition, nationalism and enforce the rule of law.
3. Defund leftist orgs, remove leftists out of academia and cut govt.

when I say remove leftists, I really mean cut state funding from leftist schools and sink the cash into Prager U or something.

>deport all illegals. Protesting said action leads to deportation
>cut dindu welfare to only the states of ole miss, bama, and louisiana
>Family act: college debt forgiveness and 50k cash for home for married whites who have 2+ children. No income tax for married people with 4+ children. Divorce is at fault.

1. facebook is banned. use of the website is punishable by death.
2. twitter is banned. use of the website is punishable by death.
3. reddit is banned. use of the website is punishable by death.

this will fix everything within 2 years time.

until you have a sound and sustainable plan for healthcare for 350 million people, shut the fuck up about it.

at current medical costs, universal health care is not possible in the united state of america.

> 3. Women can't vote.

This is the only important part.

Give a little man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime.

Underrated post.
1. Legalize marijuana nation wide and make it competitive state wide.
2. Allow better tech to the public and let big oil die naturally.
3. Build guns on top of the wall.

>50%
You meant 95%.
White americans have only about a 1.5% admixture of any other race.
Many american whites who immigrated from Germany or Ireland during the 19th century have 0 admixture because they've lived in insulated settler towns in the midwest.

Repeal 19th Amendment
Abolish The Fed
Bud Light

Thread theme

youtu.be/MC44L5T0FVA

Policy 1: I get as many policies as I please for the day.
Policy 2: Holocaust 2
Policy 3: Niggercaust

1) Kick out every single man who isn't white (including Jews)
2) Issue every white man a white wife to have babies with as well as issue him a female sex slave of every minority race to satiate his fetishes with
3) Ban Mt. Dew

1. Return all Muslims to original sender, end immigration to Muslims, and recognize Islam the text as a threat to the civilized world. Place focus on prisons, the recruiting places for modern Islam.

2. End modern news media with all its flaws and unite it under a nationalist media structure run by the State. Run the talking points by Sup Forums's talking points, but water down the red pills so the normies can understand it.

3. Pass a fierce version of the economic tax cuts. 12% corporate tax. Lower taxes on middle class. Increase taxes on the rich slightly. 3% or so bump. End most deductions so people can't lawyer their way out of taxes. End the Fed.

This sets us up for the long term. You don't even have to do anything to high schools or colleges. Even as the commies screech their propaganda, they'll go home and see the Right every night playing up the economic boom currently ongoing and their world view will be shaped more by this than by any teacher in a classroom.

Consider yourself banned

>suddenly gained 120 IQ points overnight

>You are Donald Trump.
i would kms