There's nothing left to be proud of. I'm bailing

There's nothing left to be proud of. I'm bailing

Where's the best place to start over? I'd like to just go to norway but everything is just so damn expensive there.
So I've been thinking about netherlands. Any reasons why I should/shouldn't go?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=gnH-7qZUkUY
youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>build nukes so no one will threaten your sovernty
>go to antartica
>too cold for the people Sup Forums people dislike
>global warming makes it comfy after some time

Russia has lots of empty land

Maybe if I just wait long enough, this'll become Russia

island är nog ok.

Come to the rockies

Dutch people can spot a white foreigner a mile away and you will be a source of amusement as they lie and misdirect you. What's worse is their staunch faith that they are good English speakers - a dutch girl was fuming at me because I couldn't understand her question of "what for sort bence doe yoe liek? apparently that means "What kind of music are you into?". Easily offended and very spiteful people. Even to say sorry in dutch "I have spite!". If any dutch cunts want to chime in they can tell me what "witte poedjes in de deur laten staan" means, because dutch people would say it to me the moment I tried to do something nice and I had a feeling it wasn't because I just walked in from the snow.

Also it's kind of weird to see kids praying before dinner and telling their parents they wont have sex until after marriage, in the same small towns that have five brothels and a drug store with actual drugs.

Also the yearly race protests.

I would say move to southern Tasmania - it was settled by dutch assholes so you get precisely the same attitude, just with prettier landscapes, drier weather, and land, all the land you could want and along with it comes fresh seafood, orchards, walk-in farms where they slaughter the animals you pick out.... if you're a pretentious european maybe a holiday to see the place will kick you into shape.

Svaga kräk. Stanna och slåss för ditt fosterland. Ha lite jävla stolthet.

-Tredje generation blatte

Sage and hide weak cunts.

Nice truy. French guy

Is Russia on the lookout for rapists, terrorists, faggots and cucks? I didn't think there was much of a market for it. Not unless you're a Jew at least.

> Le defeatist face

Come to Reykjavik it’s kinda expensive but we have similar autistic culture here withoutbt the globalist degeneracy Sweden has. Just avoid the nightlife here

you fucking traitor.
no better than the immigrant scum that occupy your country

Dessa

>witte poedjes in de deur laten staan
I have no fucking idea
Can a real dutchman explain?

Poland or Hungary

>-Tredje generation blatte
Alltså ännu en anledning att inte vara kvar

Try the US Midwest areas.

as the muslim invasion proceeds and will they continue outbreeding swedes at increasing phase next 5-10 years, we will have bunch of local swedes begging on our borders, especially those with finnish origin oh god it's like war time reverse migration wave

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

youtube.com/watch?v=gnH-7qZUkUY

ah well, some old guy said it to me because it was my last day at work and I was forced by my girlfriend to buy a bouquet of flowers for them "as is customary" or some shit. apparently it means I'm trying to make a polite exit? oh who cares they know how I feel about working in the randstad.

As for nice things, I went to Ter Aar in south holland for newyear, bought a few crates of beer and left them in the town centre for people to drink, and made a lot of new friends. so I guess the whole place isn't totally bible belts and ethnic slums.

Just stay there and die trying...

No.do NOT go to Canada.

>"What sort of bands do you like?"
It's not really that hard to understand, but I imagine an autismo like you didn't even make an attempt. I see that with most native English speakers that they're incapable of communicating to someone who uses even a slightly different sentence structure. At least the low IQ ones are.

Kom da til Danmark? vores "Had" mod jer er jo bare for sjov. Vi har billige bajere.

Anglo expats and tourists are really the worst. You always shit on the countries you visit and complain about everything as if your shitholes are any good to begin with.

Anglos are the whiniest people in existance

Just get your own life in order. Spend all your energy on bettering yourself and your family. You are unfortunate to have to live under shitty times, so invest in your offspring for they will be needed to build Swedish race anew after the multiculture-mulatto race collapses.

Mot Seger!

Poland looks like your best option. The USA is also good if you can since the people here are brave enough to actually stand up against political correctness. We are also more like 80-90% white, people just hate the census and fill them out with BS answers or shoot at the census agents.

Denne danskjävel forsoger at vildlede dig. Danmark er ikke et sikkert sted for svensken.

Here's a starter:
-better your body, train power and endurance
-work
-acquire a woman to protect
-buy a gun, start hunting or IPSC
-start hiking/get into the nature
-learn to survive
-network with others
-prosper

And when everything is ready, choose your battles against the multi-cultis. They have created an atmosphere where our views are not tolerated. Stay underground, do stuff that allows you to stay anonymous, outside of their view. You can do pretty big things anonymously if you are intelligent. Don't take stupid chances, fight for the long run.

Why would you go there? Just come to a smaller town. It's still Sweden out here you fucking cuck. They bought a big old house in my town and was gonna turn it into a refugee home. We burned that shit to the ground. Two times they tried to rebuild. Two more times we burned it to the ground. Don't walk around with swaztikas, don't yell and scream. Just burn their homes and don't let them settle. You wouldn't demonstrate against termites would you? No, you would eradicate them the moment you saw them.

>devote life to cloning research
>obtain dna from last 3 swedish chads who exist in the far north of sweden
>clone an army of Caroleans
>Gott mit uns
>reclaim the north
>yfw

Leftists in the UK literally say that i shouldn't be against mass Islamic immigration because their granddaddy was polish or similar.

and because she was the descendant of an immigrant any criticism of immigration was an attack on her.

All the non polish immigration is going to breed a generation of these people, thankfully most aren't serious about moving there!

OP is probably polish diaspora scum.

i bet you don't even have any military training you useless little boy

>blatte
att du sticker skulle vara ett steg mot det goda du jävla neger.

kek

Hell Seger Tiimo

Post that picture with Yuri goes something like
>200% Demoralized

Kom igen dårå. Ps. Polen, Island eller USA (ironiskt nog) är bästa valen. USA för att där kommer motståndet vara längst, det är stort som fan och fullt av vildmark att gömma sig och överleva i pga vädret och/eller det finns en chans att "vinna" på slutet.

Nobody wants a loser like you. Stay and fight or kys.

Also you absolute keyboard-warriors. HOW exactly?

I get the sentiment, I feel the same a lot of the time. But you see this is not like "olden days of plague and hardship" this is top-down organized, if slow and "peaceful", eradication of all that you hold dear, all that motivates you and your very self / people.
So, HOW should one fight this? Really.

Organize poltitically against it.

Hæhæ skide landsforræder. Vi skulle jo ligge på lur ved grænsen.

>your family
This is possibly the MAIN issue though. Not even for incels but normal men, what family, what future? 1-2 kids that may or may not be yours IF you risk everything for a half-mad woman in her end phase of fertility?
No.

>but everything is just so damn expensive there.

Not really... only tobacco and alcohol.

Polan full. Go bak pls. Fight for your country maybe?

This is true actually, DK should obviously have been lebensraum for us, now look what is going on.

Do like us, fucking weakling. Now go cry us a river in some none Nordic country you warm blooded shit. Quits when the going gets hard.

Yeah, no we just happen to have the best parking spot for nukes in the baltic sea, they've been sniffing it for long

också dyrt, men annars ja verkligen!

Yeah now that you mention it, Canada does seem like the perfect place. I mean I hate french, but I think I'll manage

Stolthet för vad exakt? Nämn något bra som kommit från sverige den senaste tiden

Be probably have the cheapest electiricity in all of Europe!!! Also cheap water etc. (almost free compared to some countries).

We* (alcohol)

The Netherlands are in a similar state. In 10 years there'll be nowhere to run.

Stand up for your country.

Fuck, no. The only place that seems crazier than usa is russia and both of them are off the list

>come and join the barbarians
no thanks

Mm, mina morföräldrar kom hit, jobbade och slet i fabrikerna, skaffade hem, integrerade sig själva i det Svenska samhället och dess traditioner och VI är problemet?

Neger snälla. Vet du vad, gör Sverige starkare och flytta härifrån.

Jag är inte OP, men ingen bryr sig om blattar.

I'd stay away from Europe and North America. Nice places have turned into absolute shitholes the last few years so I wouldn't risk moving to Eastern Europe because it's a ticking timebomb. Once leftist party is elected, the gates are open and the damage in irreversible.

I'm saving money and somewhere in my thirties I'm moving to a cheap Southern American country. Heard there are some nice European places there.

Vad fan har det kommit från sketna länder i Balkan dom senaste hundra åren? Vad har det kommit ifrån Polen? Alla är dom stolta ändå och slåss för att förbättra sitt samhälle, istället för att underställa sig pga minsta lilla motgång.

Så du giver bare op på Skandinavien sådan? du har ikke engang været i krigen endnu.

The rest of the west is probably just 10 years behind. But netherlands might be one of the better picks.

This.

För att vi inte är del av problemet, men del av lösningen för Sverige på 60-talet. Vi är nästan helt Svenska vid det här laget (kulturellt). Det enda jag inte firar är snus och kräftskiva. Midsommarfirande med punch och snapsvisor finns inte i mitt "hemland", men jag har tagit del av det ändå.

Stå på er och tvinga dom vidriga muslimerna att integrera sig i eran Svenska kultur, eller vänd baken åt dom och hoppas att dom spottar först.

Hellre muslimer än äckliga juggar

join nordfront

stay & fight Sven

>"witte poedjes in de deur laten staan"
I'd say they said. Witte schoentjes in de deur laten staan. Which means leave your white shoes in the door opening. So yeah it was because you walked in snow retardo

#MakeSwedenGreatAgain I know we can do it!

Dette.

Fuck off we're full.

Go to the Philippines or Thailand. Live like a god.
Forget everything.

Hatar att erkänna men Dansken har rätt

We all know you’re brown and your name is mehjdi or some haji shit.

Sorry man. Europe needs one country to face total collapse to waken the fuck up. Do it OP, leave. Let the muzzies win and tear it down. Try to apply for refugee status and get interviewed by media in the netherlands. Redpill the fuck out of them.

gotta close the border.

If that happens and civil war breaks out which Swedes WILL win eventually traitors like him are not welcome back

Varför jämför du ens med Polen?

nobody wants to go to the Czech Republic anyway

Good thing I'm leaving then. I'll leave it to the morons to fuck things up while I go help someone with a bit more sense

Yeah I'm not leaving just so I can come back again

>outbreeding

They should try to outbreed nerve gas. They tend to flock to the cities anyway ... like rats they thrive in an unnatural overpopulated environment. They concentrate themselves in one spot. Of course, there will be collateral but most of it will be degenerate leftists anyway...

Enig jeg gider ikke engang have din skiderikker ind i Danmark, de kan få lov til at flyde rundt i Kattegat til de drukner.

Rancho Tehama is beautiful, low cost and in California.

Netherlands? Escaping from one brown country to another. lel

Move to Poland
They are proud
Shit is cheap
and Scandinavians are closer genetically to Slavs than anything but Germans and Polanders have a lot of German stock anyway.

go to Switzerland they have guns a stable economy and common sense

Fuck off we're full.

>Yeah I'm not leaving just so I can come back again

Sure I bet you are one of those kinds of men, that come back after the battles have been fought, claiming you miss your home country.
Svæklinge.

Come to cr user. Christian nation, excellent family values and socialized medicine. No ohno snackbars. Dont bring any of your friends though

I’m planning to leave the UK too. Hate it here. Considering going to Canada or the US

>He thinks there will be a battle and he won't simply become a minority

Vad har du för ursprung?

Yeah, you're delusional if you think it is any different anywhere in the western world.
If you want to escape insanity, get away from people, period.

Action speaks louder then words defatist faggot show pick with your fly tickets or fuck off back to mummy.

>shit is cheap
You said it, it's shit

What battles?

deserves a ^

vad ska det ens betyda. Du ser ju att jag är svensk, så varför anväda språk du inte behärskar?

>get away from people, period.

See!
Scandinavians are closely related to Germans.

Maybe he should try Austria or Hungary.

You seriously don't think there will be skirmishes on the street on life and death should we become minority? What level of defeatism are you on right now?

you r so cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs&feature=youtu.be

We don't want you cvcks

>Be Dansken
>Dansken expects a battle for his country/culture and people.
>Svensken expects to lay on the floor crying, repeating the words "tolerance,diversity and Islam is cultural enrichment" while he is being pissed and spit on by Immigrants.
>Don't be that kind of Svensken.

You started the tread in English, stick to it or GTFO!

SEE I TOLD YOU THE FLAG CHANGE OPERATION WOULD DEMORALIZE SOME SWEDES

NOW THIS WEAK WILLED TRAITOR IS GOING TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY

Det finns ingenstans att fly, user. Du kan inte fly från ((( dem ))), du kan endast fäkta.

This.
Dude, ffs, our population is already growing with birth rates @1.5~6, we do not need more immigration.

Go to Maine or Alaska