Wanna kill Rick and Morty?

>Slow day today so why not.

So heres what we know. Dan Harmon is a big fat high pitch leftist. He is your stereotypical hyperbolic sjw type. Makes mountains out of ant hills. And we have this vid to confirm it:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIf7bAi-qMQ

Quoted saying that a third of Americans are Nazis (I wish). So why isnt his views largely presented on his show Rick and Morty? Lefties all the time interject their world views into their work. Well, its because he and justin rollaids know that being politically neutral means more views. If you take a political stance, you alienate a chunk of your viewers. Take note of the NFL's "take a knee".

This is where we could influence. What if we change their neutrality? What if we pumped out shit like pic that will trigger hey hey harmon to inject his hysterical left political views into the show? It will drive him over the edge to see his creation sporting a grey trench coat and a killer arm band. So naturally, he will feel compelled to show the world that rick and morty are not nazis to the point where he will turns them into a SJWs, completely destroying ricks and mortys character development in the process. This will turn the right wing and middle of the road folks off rick and morty, whether its because of ideologically or for the inconsistency. This is coming off the summer of the szechuan sauce so people are already annoyed a bit. The views will go down and in a season or two, it will be cancelled.

We have the capacity but we have to choice if we dislike danny boy two-by-four enough to kill off his creation which i still find entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZLFYx8Ts4
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/11/13/saudi-arabia-told-abbas-to-accept-us-peace-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on board. fuck that calarts cancer

you're talking about send the creator of the biggest show mad where he shows his self through his work, subsequently ruining him?

where do i sign?

I’ve seen this exact same thread (just not as long) about 4 times now on the board.
Actually do it this time or shut it.

its simple enough. Just start making and posting nazi rick to reddit and tweeting it lardman

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZLFYx8Ts4

Dan Harmon looked disgusting--gut protruding--in his blue shirt before the audience.
Very very disrespectful.

weird cuz i just made this up in class today

This.

Yes, make Rick and Morty the next Pepe, make them a symbol of Nazism. He asked for this.

Hwubba lubba dhub dhub!

>Wanna kill Rick and Morty?
The degenerate fan base already did that

there is not many of them out there so we'll have grind a bit

We can always use Mr Pickles as a counter show to counter Rick and Morty
Funny thing, the Redpills in this show are more Black than Tumblr

a mongoloid spazzing on the ground isnt going to get it canceled

Reminder that Rick hates Israel.

"It's the jews morty, it's the god damn jews they're up to no good in every dimension"

ya but its not far enough. Im pretty sure any lefty hate isreal cuz "muh muzzy rights"

Uhhh. Rick and Morty just predicted a nigger potus getting btfo by Rick. Rick brokers peace between Israel and Palestine getting them to sign the "it's pretty obvious when you think about it" treaty.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/11/13/saudi-arabia-told-abbas-to-accept-us-peace-plan

anyway, got one more class then a run. I check in in about an hour in a half to see what you autis had to say in the archive.

Hmm...

>i turn myself into eugenics, morty

This is what we need. We have to boil ourselves down to lefty intelligence levels.

Nothing clever or subversive just

"Look North I'm Nazi riiiiiiiick" levels of memes

normie level?

here is your canvas, boyo

Berfegt

There's "muh muzzy rights" and then there's calling Israel "the most evil place in the universe"

holy fuck this guy is obnoxious

ya thats why we should kill something he loves

I like it. Make it so.

Yeah, otherwise it won't be spread in the normie channels

if ya got a R&M screen shot that you want Nazified, post em

posting the most obvious choice

This might do, although it might be a little tricky.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

There is an entire citadel of ricks. Its just BEGGING to be nazified.

get out ham harmo

Google any original thought you ever had, 50,000 people have had it before

Go fuck yourself, little Edgelord.

Simpsons did it

This

PICKLE REICH

Oh, come on now. I want that whiny little cuckboy to get his as much as anyone else. Here's another one with some potential.

it might be somewhat cumbersome

That doesnt work anymore

You autistic dumbfucks, there is a whole episode of R&M designated to mock and mimic the rise of nazism/fascism (s03e07).