STOP NOTICING THINGS

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=EkLMNgWl6UQ
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The leftist's answer to (((coincidences))).

All three seem correct to me.

A tiny voice says "The sky DOES seem to be blue".

280 characters was a mistake.

I think she's dropping a subtle redpill.

This is gonna be a "Wait a minute..." moment for her followers.

best tweet i have seen maybe ever

those subtle redpills

This must be why Leftists are nearly constantly in a state of almost panic, their entire worldview requires a massive denial of extremely obvious facts

It's not a tiny voice, it's statistics.

Is she implying a causal relationship between jews in power, muslim terror and black crime?

The sentence confused me

He just stated 3 facts. Better obscure and obfuscate!

>a fucking
No yea you're actually right

AKA Cohen-cidences

those are all factual statements backed up with emperical evidence

They are all correct though, Jews are often in higher positions of power and black do commit more crimes than white people (about 5 times as much) and yes overall muslims do perform more terroist attacks because of their dangerous and radical religion and culture. Steriotypes exists for a reason.

Why is that girl so racist?
Also does she realize the things she tried to compare to each other are socio equivocally not at all the same.

The latter two are verifiable with facts and statistics. So I'm sure the first one is too.

Do you blame random individuals for these things? No you don't.
Yet, all these things are true.

There are many powerful and wealthy Jews. The Black Demographic accounts for ~50% of American homocides (with ~90% black victims).
Muslims do account for most individual terrorist acts.

Reconcile those facts, and only then will you be a functioning person.

Hope you've got a nice prison blanket picked out you actual Nazi.

but the 2 later things are true, so is the first one true then as well?

typical kike tactic

But the last two aren't, sooooo.......

it's funny because the kike is trying to insinuate that it's racist to imply the other two, therefore also racist to lump jews like that, but she shouldn't have used things that are statistically true.

Reminder that ant-semitism is power plus prejudice. Since the Gentiles have no power over the jews we can't be anti-semitic.

On the day of the rake make sure you bring this up we wouldn't want to get rid of any of the good leafs

Take the intersectionalists' propaganda format of using metrics for economic and social success, putting Jews in their accurate position, and then spreading it among woke pea oh sea twitter cliques.

>S H U T I T D O W N

THAT'S ANTI-KEKITIC!

What

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017

Liberals and Sup Forums really don't like to recognize attacks in Muslim countries.

>millions of years of evolution have led to the human mind's astonishing ability to detect and identify patterns in the environment

>please stop detecting and identifying patterns in your environment

Literally true, all of it

best thread

For what, being observant? This Jewess needs some good dicking to distract her from the internet.

Connect .. The.. Dots ...
: : :
Jews:Nogs:Muzzie:

>white systemic racism
>white oppression
>white wealthy people
>white CEOs
>white politicians
>white power structure
all are acceptable, including within academia. but mention any over representation of Jews, and that's racist and wrong. if you want to talk about under and over representation of groups, then accept every group to be evaluated for good or bad in society. otherwise shut the fuck up, because you're obviously not interested in a discussion of group dynamics.

Why wouldn't you recognize them? Muslims, by virtue of living with a higher concentration of crazy Muslims, are their biggest victims.
It's really only political groups receiving gulf money to create domestic propaganda that would only focus on terrorist attacks in the U.S. starting after on September 12th, 2001 and ending June 11th, 2016 with its 0.9% Muslim population.

It doesn't matter the truth behind the last two premises. It's not an argument for any conclusion of the Jewish race

>Sex expert

>Inb4 you kikes shout "PHONE POSTER" to distract people

All the statements are objectively and empirically correct, reality is a bitch sometimes but as usual lefties are running in the opposite direction.

(((ELLMAN)))
What a rabbinical name

IDK too much deviant joy... maybe she partakes while Estrich watches. Now the pieces fit

She's so Jewish, even her last name annexed the Golan Heights!

#stopnoticingthings

Please DON'T read "Culture of Critique" !
Please DON'T take notice that the majority of people in the media are Jewish !

DON'T DO IT SOYIM

Nobody would be talking about this if it wasn’t so fucking obvious they are fucking up this country to the point everyone is noticing.

The kikes CAN'T be this fucking stupid, can they? I mean, even alt-lite faggots like Milo, PJW, The_Donald recognize that the last two are true.

Most to (((her))) followers are probably lefties. I think she's an activist of some kind.

The fact this is even an issue within the very countries of whites is disgusting.

I've noticed writers using this trick recently. In this instance a jew describes the "Fellow white people" meme accurately but the intention and assumption is that its bullshit. So the uninformed but sympathetic audience just react to his description of reality and not reality itself.
It's something I am seeing over and over but I'm not cognisant enough to explain it properly.

Simply put, some people react to artefacts or descriptions of events instead of to the events themselves. I think this human tendency is exploited by journalists and is used to manipulate the masses.

I'm a Jew and I'm proud of who I am. Aren't I so great. Everyone else is scum...

Here is another example. Females react negatively to being shown without make up so this authors assumes the creator Ashot Gabrelyanov would have the same negative reaction if he has the same thing done to him. Clearly the two photos are virtually indistinguishable and he doesn't look any worse after the filter is applied.
But to the female brain it's seen as a win because they don't judge reality, they only react to the intention of the author. The contents of the photo is content unexamined, only the context.

> your pic
That looks like a lot of fun

I know. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the video of it. They have a solid 50+ videos of them making forts in stores. Video from the pic I attached:
youtube.com/watch?v=EkLMNgWl6UQ

It's just funny they compare those three things in that specific way, know what I mean?

But all three of those things are correct

>Finding out is a hate crime

>walk into your kitchen
>crawl into the oven
>ask your slave maid to turn it on

but none of them are bullshit, what do?

>AI is racist after receiving factual statistics and drawing conclusions

holy shit jews themselves are the biggest redpillers

(((Larry Silverstein))) was VERY lucky with that insurance policy he took out

All of those things are correct.

That is what makes it hilarious.

Your leaf is missing

Would you not be in a state of constant panic if your worldview was constantly collapsing under the weight of facts?

I'm pretty sure Jews commit the most acts of terrorism considering the shit they do to palestinians on a daily basis. I assume that just gets categorized as something else tho.

The Jews gave us 9/11, one of many things we GOYIM have 2 B thankful for to our Overlords!

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Kek'd

Jews control the media!*

*If you include people that are Jewish by race (even if

Wasn’t every current newspaper owner a jew in the U.S. of A.?

All are true

Too late. Wiiiide awake and big time fed up.

(((Golan)))

This bitch Posted like 50 tweets a day, every single day. how do you even parse that level of social media narcissism?

It only take one Jew the CEO to control a company, of course most of Hollywood are goyims.

All of those statements are true

[citation impossible]

TURNS OUT NOT ALL JEWS

Just... just let jews win please!!!!!!

And yet statistics support all these statements. Math must be racist.

When the meme writes itself lmao

Damn straight

DELET

No, those are called facts, if you're hearing voices you should seek medical care

>at least 2 are BS
>all of them are true

(((Ellman)))

seems like that, but don't underestimate how neurotic kikes are

the tiny voice she is describing is called "logic". It's what your brain does when it's not retarded.

> implying women have a lot of logic

You guys read like paranoid schizophrenics. Really easy to ask "questions" with vague/no easy answer, and imply that there's a conspiracy. Y'all are nuts. HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED THAT A SURPRISING NUMBER OF FOODS HAVE ANIMALS ON THE BOXES? ANIMAL CONSPIRACY.

It's called "pattern recognition". People with high IQs are good at it, people with low IQs are bad at it.