IT'S OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

IT'S OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

IMPEACHMENT NOW

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/930802546372886528

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepCohen/status/898181957418455041
cbsnews.com/news/rep-steve-cohen-introduces-new-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Cohen)))

>when you're this desperate as indictments loom

HAHAHAHAHAH

THE JEWS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

is it possible to be more jewish

Someone should count just how many times this exact phrase has been said over the Last 2 Years.

This guy (((Cohen))) is a fucking joke in his home district and always has been

I hate fucking Democrats. They all need to be fucking shot.

>violated the Constitution

jfc...

He looks like those stereotypical Jewish bankers in Harry Potter

IT WAS HER TURN

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Jokes on them. Trump doesn't even read the constitution.

Ermergherd drompf bromf is finishd this time for sure, keep buying CNN goyim, you don't want to miss this!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

Embeaesh bronald dumphf

The state of leftists

He actually has a flat nigger-nose.
What the fuck happened? Did he walk against a wall?

GRRROOOOOMMMMPPPFFFFF

>They all need to be fucking shot.
They really do.

HAHAHAHAHA, guess what??

Cohen, believe it or not, originally wanted to impeach Trump because he didn't condemn Nazis strongly enough.

LIKE ANUDDA

twitter.com/RepCohen/status/898181957418455041

HUSH YUOR MOWTH YUO BIGGET

I have yet to hear a single reason they believe they can impeach him. This is a publicity stunt.

When these shitheads get themselves killed, they will have noone to blame but themselves.

> The Jews are paying for their crimes

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

fpbp

This guy is retarded. Not even (((Pelosi))) wants to be a part of this.

>Articles of impeachment fail time and time again
>Okay boys here we go, new plan
>*introduces more articles of impeachment

Reminds me of a certain childrens story about wolves.

Little ridinghood?

> Obstruction of justice

Apparently he's not allowed to fire his own employees (comey)

> Foreign Imolumenys

Without accepting money from foreign governments (Hillary)

> Domestic Imoluments

Like all the money he's making with business from the Trump hotel in DC and Mar-a-Lago? That he doesnt receive and his comoany is donating to the treasury?

> violating freedom of the press
Like proposing shutting down social media that don't carry the opposition line? (Franken)

We violated the constitution when we gave blacks and woman the right to vote. We violated the constitution when the north went to war with the south over legal secession.

Gay and saged

The constitution is a living document and we need to reinterpret it for modern times.

STAY WOKE MUH MELLENIAULS

Wouldn’t it be cool if someone citizens arrested this faggot?

Trump will probably pardon you.

smells like desperation, a boys?

i hate this nigger so much. she's rich as hell, taking money from whoever will throw it her way

THAT SHIT BETTER BE KOSHER

Cohen is the ultimate jew

t. memphian that lives by his office.

Dear Dems,

Please continue to push impeachment as your primary issue through the 2018 and 2020 elections. There is no single issue the American people are more concerned with, than the impeachment of Drumpft. The second most important issue is the Russian hacking of the election. We must impeach Trump and bring all Russian collaborators justice.

Whatever you do, do not do anything related to taxes, health-care, or the economy. Unless it's Global Warming, which is also very important.

elaborate on his jewish ways user

He got three scoops this time?

trying impeachment is nothing new, in fact in murica history each president have got impeach request by the opposite party

>taxes, health-care or the economy
You know there are more important things than those, right? What is Trump doing about our decaying culture, demographic problem (fuck the wall, it won't do jack shit) and the tumors in our education and media?

FALSE

Never happened to Obama... and I wonder why... oh wait, I know... He was an actual PRESIDENT!!!

Gun control. The Dems really need to be pushing for more gun control. Gun control has also been a winning issue for Dems.

Pinky and the brain would make a good meme for this

It doesn't matter until Senators start discussing Impeachment. This hasn't happened and even fucking Fienstien herself has said "we have nothing on Trump" to CNN of all people.

>"We believe"

FIVE
I
V
E

Wew lad, do they believe if they make x amount of bullshit charges at some point one will work?

Charging him with nothing didnt work, so might aswell try 5 times

>(((Cohen)))

Every Goddamned time

The Dems will wait until they have the demographics for perpetual power. Then they'll rape the Constitution while whites/conservatives do nothing.

Trumps's buddy will gape their asses

TFW when you're god-emperor picrel

He represents a majority black district. Memphricans elected a kike to represent them. No one is surprised.

Cry some more.

cbsnews.com/news/rep-steve-cohen-introduces-new-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump/
-"he doesn't expect the House to act upon the articles"
-"There's many reasons I think the president is an awful president and an afwul person but not all of those rise to the level of impeachment charges," noted Gutierrez.

It's the same shit they tried to stick on him last time, which didn't work. So, they're trying again with the same shit. Just how many times are they going to bang their heads against a wall?

RETARN TEH SKEWPZ AND THE KYOADS GRONAL SLRUMPT!

They believe. Too bad "belief" isn't proof. Trump won't be impeached for things done before he took office. Dumbocrats and libtards are just wishful thinking as usual.Still butt hurt about losing a "can't lose" election

Keep crying faggots!

tfw, Drumpf's daughter and her husband (top Drumpf's advisers) are in full damage control.

Today was the good day

>violated the constitution

Where were these people when obama did this fucking hundreds of times?

They would be starting a fucking civil war, to let king nigger get away with shitting all over the constitution then undermining our democracy because they lost an election and using the constitutions sanctity as an excuse when they clearly fucking couldn't care less.

Seriously this would be deserving of a civil war

Did it my self

They really want a president mike pence.

It'd be tough seeing as you'd have to at least count every thread that's been created on reddit over the last year at least twice, to be safe. The average per thread is probably higher. Then you'd have to start counting how many articles WaPo, HuffPo, NYT, etc have wrote over that time. Daunting task.

Why do you think pence would be anything but an establishment neocon

Dromf gromf shlombf pombf hombf bomf klonf shnonf gommald schlonf tombf IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACCHHHH!

>believe
heres your (you)

It has nothing to do with what she looks like m7. Well other than that her face is disgusting... Body isn't actually that bad overall.

Whats disgusting about her is who she is. It's amy schumer... a disgusting, entitled, narcissistic, man hating whore with no talent.

All this will do is get everyone on the right to rally around Trump.

If liberals had any brains they would've just stayed silent and not said anything then the MAGA coalition would've just started fighting each other and getting mad at Trump for backtracking.

Guess there must be a reason for it

Seriously, why is Washington such a fuckin joke?

Liberals are their own worst enemy with this. All that will happen is they will see how toothless and stupid this whole idea really is. They can keep bringing it up over and over and over, each time it shows how illegitimate it truly is to even make such an accusation. Death throws of a party for sure. They need a major reformation and a platform that is more than just "accept our next minority du jour or your a bigot"

This is like the 4th time since March lol Still amounts to fucking nothing and is forgotten within a week.

Do these tards not undrstand that the Repubs are in control of all branches and they're little shit-fits are hilarious and powerless?

How many drinks did "Kosher-Cosmopolitain-Cocktail" Cohen downed before this announcement? Damn he has a rudolphian nose

Voted most useless and frat boy response of the day

Hilarious that Democrats suddenly give a shit about the constitution when it's convenient.

>ggggguys we won in virgina
>immmpeach
Are Dems really pathetic ?

Digin those Digits

Checked

(((Cohen)))

Also he has dual citizenship with you know where

oy vey

checked

this kills the civnat

"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

-Theodore Roosevelt

(((Cohen)))

Name me modern President who didn't violate the Constitution?

I really want some of these kikes to die a painful death.

Probably some on both side are pathetic
It idiot's that think only on party lines that are truly pathetic

So your master plan is giving is president Pence. Good job.

umad? You saying that character doesnt matter and only looks?

i was hoping to find some rare merchants in this thread

this has got to be the dumbest SON OF A BITCH in the world

Hey Hey , My My...the Orange bout to die

>separate
>special
>counsel
>to
>investigate
>democrat
>treason
NOW

>implying he won't be impeached too

yep ted kennedy clone boy -- bloodshot shrunken eyes, bags, and that giant pored red gouge

Not mad at all but the insane level you described a woman
Who maybe don't like, or agree with but has no real powers seem to point to you being quite pretty mad

after they fail to overthrow our president and government lets try them for treason and hand them. and why is it always a jew?