Hero Academia

Spoilers soon.

>soon
When will you idiots learn. 25 hours isn't soon.

Going to be interesting to see how he handles the Toga part.

Multiple avenues open up now on what Hori could do.

Shokugeki spoilers are already out.

To pass the time until spoilers; what path do you expect the manga to follow now that the exam is over? Will we accompany Deku and the others in theirs new day to day now that they have their certifications? Will we follow the little gang of characters that didnt pass, as they train for their next exam? More class stuff? Or will we jump directly to something about the new villains plan?

Make your bets.

I think it'll get harder and harder for Hori to maintain the school setting given the magnitude of events. I bet that we'll get some more school for now, then Toga meddling + next villain move will prompt something to cause another media outrage (a student dying or schools fighting each other) and hardcore reform/closure of the school.

The exam arc was pretty shitty desu

Well, take your bets gentlemen.

. Toga impersonates Deku and threatens Dekumom's safety, cue Deku suffering
. Toga end up wasting Deku's blood by transforming into him just to masturbate, cue Shigaraki suffering
. Toga's threat is put aside for a while until Hori reminds us of it a couple of arcs later

I think there'll be a SoL-ish school arc now, and maybe a side arc about the guys who failed, before shit really hits the fan with Toga.

In the event that a student has died, which I cant see how she would be alive, the realistic thing to do would be to shut that shit down. it hasn't been even what, more than 2 months since the last attack on student? Even then they were lucky no one fucking died. (even though the VA has kinda been jobbing the entire series, but that's another matter) well, I digress, back to the point which is this series is called My Hero Academia and it has focused on the Academia part rather vehemently, how could Hori possibly keep that focus with the recent events?

tl;dr shits about to get fucked to the point where the characters cant into school anymore. How do you think he'll handle it if he even want to keep the school setting?

Have a lewd Deep Dope for reading this shit

If we are posting lewd, here's one I made, uncensored..

post that shit user

where i can find clean version of this art?

Viz is as clean as you'll get.

I think Hori will take his time before getting to this point, but not much. From the context of her conversation, Toga went rogue for a while, so even her own partners had no idea where she was or what she was doing, so they probably need to take some time to make a plan with Deku's blood.

No spoilers? Figures

Then, we just keep on waiting.

17th for comfy sol chapters coming up before inevitable happening and killing off characters

That seems to be a familiar story beat
> USJ
> Internship
> Training Camp
> ???

Its all relative user

What is this face trying to convey? she looks so evil here, i'm kind of worried desu.

She's just trying keep her feelings contained. She probably wanted some kind of in right there to talk to Deku about how she felt but then didn't want to take attention away from his hard-on over getting his license and showing his mom and mentor. She's putting a face on to hide her frustration over it.

It was one of the weaker ones, but Toga saved it.

Thingken of Dekudick

Yeah she wanted to invite him back to the dorm room to share a sixpack and have a celebration-fuck.

Iida masking his killing intent. Yandere Ochako arc is coming up.

Something is wrong with ocha in that panel
I don't really know what but if i had to guess it's self disapproval for not doing better

Am I the only one who interpreted that page as:
"Welp, I'm really in love with this dork"

>Ochako going after Toga for just thinking about Dekus dick

Thats what you are supposed to take it as

>post yfw Toga disguised as Ochako confesses to Deku

I'm betting shenanigns continue in that "Deku" then confesses to the real Ochako, so now Toga can disguise as either one of them and neither will get suspicious of eachother because they both confessed to one another

>Deku catches up to the real Ochako to ask what she meant
>Ochako understandably has no idea what he's talking about
>Deku walks away dejected and depressed over getting played with
>Mina and Hagakure come up and tease Ochako about the supposed confession
>She acts incredibly flustered, then worried because she realized Deku was trying to confess to her
>She tearfully rushes away trying to find him
>Toga watches all this unfold from a rooftop above with a smile on her face

Hory Shet Trump won

Post victory freggs

Eh not here user

maga tho

No. Post spoilers

Shit's gonna be way more cruel than that. This is Toga we're talking about.

Well Sup Forums?

>Getting hard is gay

Hard gay

Uraraka's incoming despair

>people posting lewd Jirous while I'm at work

fug

She's gone crazy. Seeing Deku with other girls for the past few weeks and trying to shut down her feelings caused a meltdown inside her head.

Now she will be the one who puts Deku in danger, not TogaKemi or Shigaraki.

She's gonna feel awful if she does end up putting him in danger though.

So since Toriko is getting canned, does this finally mean that niggastream will release other, more relevant, manga translations out sooner?

>So since Toriko is getting canned
Does that mean Dragon Ball Super will get a new transformation that isn't stealth advertisement via color scheme?

Nope, white hair Goku is coming to represent Toriko's third "one finger man" demon.

dumb moco posters

>Deku answer her confession
>Ochako instantly get the situation
>She accepts
>We never hear about Toga after that event
>Later when the series is near ending and Ochako is already married to Deku, probably with one or more childs.
>Deku mention his still remember the confession, Ochako blush and tell him it's embarasing
>In the background there're news about a female skeleton with a school uniform and fangs found by a satellite orbiting the moon and Ochako change the channel with a cold smirk

without any action from the villains, there just wasn't a lot of tension, especially with how they're supposed to be a greater threat now. Obviously they were kept out in service of the big Toga reveal at the end, I'm just not sure it was worth it.

>Toriko is getting canned
wew, that was fast.
>does this finally mean that niggastream will release other, more relevant, manga translations out sooner?
Nah, true to their nigger ways they will probably pick up Black Clover so the cancer can spread even quicker

>Ochako confesses
>Deku accepts, fugs her
>Wakes up next to Toga cuddling him
>Ochako was actually bound&gagged under the bed the whole time
Fanart when

Fuck off

Is Assistant-kun a fudanshi?

Part 2

I don't think he'd need to be a fudanshi to pick up on Kirishima.

Can't you fuck off already with this smash shit you faggot?

>hating smash

You seem to be upset

It's trash. No wonder Hori got rid of that assistant with this side job, nigger can't draw for shit and is a shippingfag.

I don't think Hori will ever have him be openly gay but if we have a Naruto like ending and he's not paired up with any girl I won't be surprised.

>It's trash cause i said so
okay

His ending will be working at the same agency as Bakugou.

>Implying she wouldn't actually love hearing Deku scream her name as he Detroit Smashes Toga right above her

Ochako is not a cuck.

How about Illegals? Do you like that one?

Deep inside your heart you know she is

I love smash myself, but you have to admit it's kind of shit

i think that's a safe bet

No, it's even worse than smash. Smash is comedy done shit, but Vigilante tries to be serious and is shit.

A wannabe Punisher and two faggots who aren't even real vigilantes are the MCs. What does that have to do with illegal activities when Punisher is the only one doing illegal things? Popstep is literally damsel in distress, the character. And Gentleman doesn't need to use his quirk to tell someone the way or return a lost phone.

Worst of it all, it reduces the main cast to it's shit level. Aizawa isn't the kind of guy who would let someone who is harassing and punching other people just go nor would he justify it with "because i'm not on duty tonight". He also wouldn't lose to an old man when he was taking on 50 villains at once at USJ.

Not really
It's ok but not shit

Sup Forums, you have to go back to your containment board
Whine and piss over your power levels of fictional characters there

The art is shit there's no way around it.

I hope Illegals gets better. The concept is pretty good imo, but the execution leaves something to be desired. Still like it, though.

You just hate fun don't you?

Smash is amusing. I imagine Hori endorses it in general what with it being a former assistant and you know, his goddamn series that's his first real break-out hit.

Finally caught up with the manga

I expect there's a fuckload of Toga fanart right?

There's some, probably more in the making since last chapter.

Also how the hell did nobody notice the girl who Toga killed wasn't using her quirk the whole time? That could be justified with the U.A kids, but not her actual classmates

They were too busy looking at her massive bazongas.

Smash is just a cute 4koma series, man. It was never meant to be a world building/character-developing gaiden of sorts, and at least the humor isn't overly lewd fanservice garbage a 'la Fairy Tail, or straight up having characters in nonsensical relationships. I might have a more substantive opinion if more of it was translated and easy to get a hold of.

As far as my opinion on Vigilante, it's only got 2 chapters so far, so i reserve my judgement on the direction of the plot and characters, although I really like the scenario. The art also seems faithful to Hori's style and will serve to fill out the MHA world just fine.

Because her classmates don't care about Kemi and being Kemi is suffering.

Shaggy mentioned that she was acting weird the past few days, so maybe they chalked it up to illness/PMS/she's just a weird girl in general.

Toga must've not done anything too suspicious if they didn't think much of her odd behavior.

I want to see more Shiketsu kids. Cousin It was the only one who seemed normal. Also, Meat-senpai a cute.

>Ochako finds out it was Toga
>Yandere Ochako pushes her shit in

Just a matter of time until Hori makes his own "Triwizard Cup" with UA, Shiketsu and another new school.

>another new school.
Maybe Ketsubutsu, or are they too weak? Although a foreign school would be cool too.

>it was something I would soon come to regret
>spoken as future deku reflecting on the past
>everything turned out fine at the end of that arc

Ketsubutsu seems too weak. Also they will be part of the training session Smiles wants to do, so no point in having them take part in a third arc after this.

Maybe a murican school could show up. Didn't they ask for fuckugly murican cheerleaders during the tournament? Must have been from some school.

>Deku didn't push Iida enough and stopped him there
>Iida went after Stain
>Deku went after Stain to save Iida
>Stain became a symbol for villains
>All this lead to All Might vs All For One
>All this lead to Deku's blood in the hands of Toga
>All this will lead to some huge chaos
That's the regret.

Dear Satan
Are we goanna see some hardcore heartbreaks this upcoming arc?

That's my fetish

So if UA would be the Hogwarts, and Shiketsu, as the "serious rival school" would be the Durmstrang, would the third school be the Beauxbatons - that is, the school of hot chicks and potential love interests?

I fucking DESIRE an international arc of any sort.

DESIRE.

>would the third school be the Beauxbatons - that is, the school of hot chicks and potential love interests

MY COCK

What if the American school had a few quirkless students?