Reminder to get your daily iodine today...

Reminder to get your daily iodine today. The Jews have systematically removed iodine from our diets and prevented its absorption by flooding us with fluoride and bromine, you are very likely iodine deficient unless you eat plenty of fish, kelp or kale. Lack of iodine WILL transform you into a literal brainlet, it will make you depressed, but the great thing is you can reverse this process by going to any pharmacy and buying kelp supplements, you may see a difference in only a few hours, you may also need to take more than the "recommended daily intake" of iodine at first in order to flush the bromine from your system because bromine locks into iodine receptors and will only be released when flooded with enough iodine to do so, but once bromine has been dislodged the receptors will take iodine if available, the only reason bromine is locked into your system is because you are iodine deficient and your body is seeking a substitute, but bromide does not actually do anything for you body, it is actually harmful, it locks into your iodine receptors and does nothing. Drink some salt water (just a 1/2 teaspoon in a cup would be enough) to detox bromine, but remember to stay hydrated too.

Relevant Infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=o5DKb-3wMDE

Note you don't need to take Alex Jones' iodine, you can take regular, natural dietary iodine in the form of kelp supplements (iodide) and it is exactly the same, that's what I do. This is why the Japanese live so long by the way - lots of fish and seaweed in their diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thyroidresearchjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-6614-4-14),
amazon.com/Natures-Way-Verified-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00024D1ZA/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510782567&sr=8-3&keywords=kelp+iodine&dpID=41s1S30qIsL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1
thyroid.org/iodine-deficiency/
infowarsstore.com/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html?imt=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAxarQBRAmEiwA6YcGKDAeBvxAnZcxjUrSCEVKuuLX3XQdL_cr4QOpxI1LhFNKsRrEal_iQhoC-6kQAvD_BwE&utm_campaign=Survival Shield X-2 - OUTRANK&utm_source=Google Ad&utm_medium=PPC&utm_content=Survival Shield X-2 Liquid&utm_term=x2 survival shield
infowarsstore.com/myco-zx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Page 7 in 5 minutes, being slid pretty hard today.

Just ordered mine. But need to find a good supplement to help absorb. Recommendation?

Well with regards to iodine, we digest it in its natural form iodide, which is found in cod, seaweed, kale, all sorts of food, but these foods are usually absent from the western diet and furthermore we are flooded with far more bromine and fluoride than we ought to be. If you start taking any iodine sups your body will wise up and start using the iodine but it's annoying because bromide and fluoride will be constantly competing with the iodine for absorbancy, bromine and fluoride are not meant to be ingested and so it fucks up our body's ability to adsorb iodine.

I personally take Jamieson brand kelp which contains 650mcg of iodine per tablet. You need to take selenium, zinc and magnesium sups as well (they're good shit, zinc and magnesium also increase testosterone production so take them even if you aren't iodine deficient) to process the iodine because again western diets are so shit they don't get enough of these either. Diet is extremely important to our health, more so than exercise, if you aren't on a healthy diet you will suffer. If we are to save the white race we must be healthy.

Is bromine relevant at all if you are not already iodine defecient? Like if I keep consuming bromine products, but also take iodine, does it still help?

There is a lot of Iodine in most cooking salts here to prevent that shit. Also Fluoride, because we don't have that shit in our water.

Eventually your body will cleanse the bromine because it prefers iodine, but in absence of iodine it will be substituted for bromine, and unfortunately the receptors hold onto bromine for a bit before being coaxed back into accepting iodine, which is why there may be a varying delay between the benefits of taking iodine sups for some people, it depends how quickly your body cleanses the bromine. The bromine cleanse will also make you feel kind of shitty as your body kicks it out of your system if you ingest a large amount of bromine regularly, but this will be temporary and you can relieve the shitty feeling by simply drinking some salty water, which binds to the bromine and helps it out through your urine.

If you were deficient in iodine your thyroid gland would swell up and you'd develop a goitre. Also high levels of iodine are present in seafood and sea salt.

interesting explanation for the sushi & kale obsession among """trendies"""

I did get some alex jones meme iodine and I definitely feel more alert & less tired in the morning but like permanently, I have a few drops like once a month now

Sage

Salt is iodized to prevent iodine deficiency but the problem is eating too much salt gives you heart disease, it used to be that flour was iodized instead, which you can ingest plenty of without any health issues, but bromine was considered cheaper and more effective than iodine in bread production so they all switched to bromine instead, which is actually toxic and causes iodine deficiency by competing with iodine in the body.

Taking iodine sups reduces your reliance upon salt for iodine, which will benefit your circulatory system as you can only healthily eat like 2 teaspoons of salt per day. Most westerners get their sodium from processed salt in premade food items too, which very often contains no iodine, so they get lots of salt but no iodine, which is even worse, just look at how much sodium something as innocuous as a granola bar contains, and yet it contains no iodine.

sorry dude. farming practices don't add iodine for soil amendments.

There's literally 0 reason to ingest flouride. Toothpaste is sufficient for dental health.

Goiter is only from severe iodine deficiency, as in you get virtually none at all, westerners get a small amount from salt, but they don't get nearly enough. It takes about a half teaspoon of table salt to even get your daily amount of iodine, furthermore many westerners have cut table salt out of their diet entirely due to heart disease risk too, so they get almost no iodine and are very much at risk for a slew of disorders including goiter via hypothyroidism.

So for clarity: with sufficient iodine, any normal intake of bromine from foods is not a big deal?

Yes, eating a kelp supplement daily in the morning would be enough to keep your body well equipped with enough iodine for it to disregard bromine and simply pass it rather than let it attach to receptors, the only delay is at the beginning when you actually start taking iodine sups.

The very first day I started taking an iodine supplement I felt better, it's crazy. It is going to sound stupid, but it was like my life went from 30FPS to 60FPS, it was weird, my guess is I had been deficient for so long the sudden introduction of iodine to my system felt almost like a high. I was suffering from clinical depression for 5 years, 5 fucking years, and all it took was some iodine to fix it while doctors were trying to shill me SSRIs, doctors don't even consider iodine deficiency, they just write it off as depression and give you happy pills.

What foods for iodine and boron to rid bormine and fluoride?

Seaweed and fish have the most, but it takes a pretty stringent diet of both to get what you need, as a westerner supplements are probably ideal, you can keep eating your iodineless food as long as you take a supplement in the morning.

Are you the based user telling use to try bromax the other day too? I didn't believe you at first until I went to amazon and people left reviews saying it cured their arthritis lol

Ordered a thyroid supplement, some lugols and some bromax.

Was gonna take it for the first time today.

Iodine seems to be more of a problem than boron. Boron foods are easier to have kek.

I'm not but I am glad there are more people here becoming aware of the war on health and nutrition being waged upon us by some mysterious (((higher powers))) hell-bent on keeping us unhealthy. I was mostly inspired by the recent anti-soy trend.

Yeah I eat raisins all the time, didn't even realize they had boron until just now actually, it seems easy enough to have enough boron in a western diet.

A lot of greens have Boron as well, so yeah it's easier to have in a diet or meal. Iodine is harder to have, especially since bread was paired with bromine instead now.

100% serious, I found out I was iodine deficient and fixing it with supplements and no other notable diet or behavioral changes resulted in about a 20% testosterone boost in about 2 months (don't know how long it took, I just waited two months between blood draws).

Which supplements?

Why don't i just start buying kosher foods?

got iodized salt today
cant bother spending much money on supplements when this cost like $1 usd
i use salt a lot anyway

Ignore these niggers

> much money
> $1 USD
> $8 Krone

You can't spend 8 dollars on a supplement that will last ~1 month or longer? Your health isn't that valuable to you?

Very interesting. Reminder as well that the thyroid is involved in testosterone production.

Could this be one of the stronger reasons why we have a low test epidemic?

>the problem is eating too much salt gives you heart disease

Only in absence of other necessary minerals. In certain contexts high salt intake can even be very beneficial to your mental and physical health.

I mean my kelp supplements cost $3.50 for a bottle of 100, I don't think it is very expensive at all.

How much iodine should i target daily, in mcg? i just started taking thyroid supplements, which provides 450mcg total daily, plus other beneficial additivies- and that’s not including the iodine i get from my diet- i assume I am not getting roughly 500-650mcg , starting yesterday.

I used J Crow Lugol's potassium iodide solution... note that it doesn't magically increase testosterone, but only corrects your system if you are deficient. Many, many people are deficient, though. Selenium is another many people are deficient in, and this wrecks T levels as well. You can correct selenium deficiencies without risking overdose (which can happen with selenium) by eating a few Brazil nuts (the things your grandpa called nigger toes) a few times a week.

I am now getting*

i want to believe OP. Just took some and salt water, will start doing daily. how many drops ?

I farm sugar kelp commercially. More into it for the food aspect than the "iodine deficiency." Are you aware of companies looking to purchase sugar kelp wholesale?

That's sufficient, but doses several time higher are not be harmful.

The Japanese, notorious for their long lifespans, get like 1100mcg of iodine daily from a typical diet on average (thyroidresearchjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-6614-4-14), retarded American health institutes for some reason tell people to limit it to 1/10th of that (the same institutions that shill for circumcision by the way, hint hint), I take 650mcg daily from supplements and whatever else on top of that from my normal diet, probably comes to 750mcg or so, I'm sure you could do even more if you wanted but I'm going to follow the directions on the bottle for the sake of not potentially getting hyperthyroidism.

salt is also important for muscle control and contraction intensity (get buff bb) just don't get hypertension XD

Wtf I thought Iodine is is plenty in us, since we consume iodine salt?????????

With regards to salt water it is only for the bromine cleanse, so you only need to do it for maybe a day or two, just a 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a cup of water to bind to the bromine and let you piss it out. It is an optional step, you will pass the bromine eventually but this speeds up the process.

I personally don't like the idea of getting iodine exclusively from salt, I'd get a supplement from a pharmacy and stop with the salt water after a couple days of taking iodine to give your body time to get rid of the bromine buildup.

So, ignore the directions on the bottle and consume about 600mcg? Most bottles recommend half that per day.

amazon.com/Natures-Way-Verified-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00024D1ZA/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510782567&sr=8-3&keywords=kelp+iodine&dpID=41s1S30qIsL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

related

Not all salt is iodized, salt in processed food is often not iodized, and often there is not enough iodine even in iodized salt to overcome the bromine and fluoride flood in your body. The American Medical Association recommends like 1/10th of the healthy dose of iodine daily, so when you look on your table salt and see that a 1/4 teaspoon contains 70% of your daily iodine it is wrong, it is more like ~10%. Iodized salt in the US only contains about 45mcg per fucking gram, you need honestly 15 times that amount to have a healthy iodine intake, a single daily kelp tablet contains 650mcg for example. So unless you are eating like 15 grams of table salt daily you aren't reliably getting enough iodine, go measure out 15 grams of table salt and see if you can use that in a day, that's about 3 teaspoons, healthy salt intake daily is just shy of 2 teaspoons, it is ridiculous.

>REE
don't listen to these niggers. there's a reason you don't drink salt water and that reason is that it gives you fucking edema.

Couple that with soy consumption and no physical activity

Is there a side effect of taking more than you can use, or will you just piss it out?

Interesting, mine reads 650mcg/day. This is a bottle from a very reputable brand too. I'm positive 650mcg/day is safe considering many populations consume even double that without issue (Japanese).

Looks like I'm only taking 150mcg...I think I need to up my dosage

Right. I've been looking into this actually also recently. Guess I can put my own anecdote. I'm Korean so I've grew up with relatively decent diet. Lots of fish. Ever since leaving home for uni and subsequently getting out on my own and switching to your regular Western diet, I've been struggling with depression ever since.

I do believe iodine poisoning could occur in the event of an iodine overdose but I seriously doubt any westerner could achieve such a level of iodine without taking way too many supplements or something.

I'd stick with about 650mcg/day, give or take whatever iodine you get naturally as well, it is well below even the western "upper intake level" of 1100mcg/day which plenty of people all over the world exceed without issues.

How many kelp pills would I have to take to prevent radiation sickness?
Time is a factor.

Most salt is iodized, faggot. Americans are in no way in danger of eating too little salt

Is it sage to make my own sushi with ordinary grocery store salmon?

Reminder that mixing iodine and ammonia makes a great wall paper paste and disinfects the surface area so mold won't grow under the fresh paper.

I'm about to up mine to the 700-800 range,

I seriously just took mine. I read this shit the other day on here, did a bit more research, then said fuck it and ordered it. Just came in today.

You likely get only get at most a couple hundred mcg of iodine daily from salt which is low despite what the AMA says, and you eat nothing else with iodine in it, your body is also full of bromine and fluoride which inhibit iodine uptake in absence of enough iodine, you also mostly lack the minerals to use iodine effectively anyway and are unable also to regulate blood pressure lacking those same minerals, so your salt intake is further limited.

Step 1 : Tell people that they have a problem.
Step 2 : Provide evidence based on disinformation.
Step 3 : Tell them that you have a solution to their problem.
Step 4 : Sell your solution to them.

Fuck off, shill.

Okay, there is something I have to say. For months I'm now filtering the water I drink. I noticed that I fapped a lot less since then. Today, I drank exactly 1 glass of unfiltered water because I forgot to refill the filtration setup and was thirsty. I fapped just now fapped for the sixth time today. Basically there was a huge spike in my libido.

I wonder why nobody mentioned those effects, yet. I'm not saying OP is wrong, I'm only telling you about my observation.

"But pregnant women aren't the only ones who need to be concerned with the iodine content of their diet. According to Dr. Flechas, your thyroid alone needs about 6 mg of iodine per day; the breasts of a 110-pound woman will need about 5 mg/day (larger women or women with larger breasts need more); and other body tissues, such as your adrenals, thymus, ovaries, hypothalamus, and pituitary gland, need about 2 mg/day."

Here are a few more interesting facts:

In total, the human body can hold 1,500 mg of iodine
Your thyroid can hold a maximum of 50 mg of iodine
20 percent of the iodine in your body is held in your skin (if your skin is depleted of iodine, you will not be able to sweat)
32 percent of your body's iodine stores are in your muscles (if muscles are depleted, pain and other fibromyalgia symptoms can develop)

Even if it were all bullshit (it isn't), there is zero risk to it anyway, at worst you eat some kelp and essential minerals when you didn't need to. Everybody should at least give it a try, the only thing that might possibly "scare" somebody is taking more iodine than the AMA recommends, but it is still under the upper intake limit that would cause any supposed problems so there is still no risk to it.

I'm not selling shit, literally buy any iodine supplement, any brand, hell even go buy some straight up seaweed if you want.

>tfw you government is so desperate for you to reproduce they flood your water with aphrodisiacs

I agree. I've been on 3 different thyroid medications over the past 4 years and I'm tires of dealing with them. Figured 30 bucks of supplements is worth a try.

Zero risk and negligible cost, worst case is you feel no difference after taking a whole bottle over 2-3 months with whatever multivitamin and don't repurchase....

Or do the faggot shills care about ~$10 and Multivitamins being for pussies ??

everyone knows about iodine right, lack of it also turns you into a jawlet kek

>women with larger breasts need more
we must do everything we can to help these women

Is it really safe to directly consume elemental iodine? I bought some lugol's 2% and took 2 drops dissolved in some water after dinner.
It gave me a weird metallic taste in my mouth lasting a couple of hours which freaked me out.

I might also add that about 3 months ago my family and I stopped drinking even filtered tap water, instead filling 3 or 4 five gallon jugs per week from a local spring.

might as well be those Xenoestrogen causing a temporary hormone inbalance that could cause a rise in ... excitement.

>there's a reason you don't drink salt water and that reason is that it gives you fucking edema.
Yeah, shitloads of it.
A couple days of 1/2 a teaspoon followed by a liter of water is fine for the stated purpose.

you'll get a goiter, right?

Goiter would occur during prolonged hyper or hypothyroidism, I'd say the greater risk is underdosing your iodine, not overdosing, we are far closer to underdosing in the west than overdosing with our iodine-deficient diets.

no offesne, you seem knowledgable about all this, but how much info did you get from the Sup Forums post? so weird that suddenly there's this push for consuming iodine, thyroid.org recommends 150um, and that's the extent of the research i've done into this...
thyroid.org/iodine-deficiency/

people from the original post recommended
infowarsstore.com/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html?imt=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAxarQBRAmEiwA6YcGKDAeBvxAnZcxjUrSCEVKuuLX3XQdL_cr4QOpxI1LhFNKsRrEal_iQhoC-6kQAvD_BwE&utm_campaign=Survival Shield X-2 - OUTRANK&utm_source=Google Ad&utm_medium=PPC&utm_content=Survival Shield X-2 Liquid&utm_term=x2 survival shield
and
infowarsstore.com/myco-zx.html

After looking into it a little more and just based off of the research with the japs, it seems like taking to much would have to be a calculated attempt at being a faggot.

I don't disagree with buy shit from AJ, but for skeptics, just fucking take Iodine....from anywhere even off the end of a strap on that's attached to your favorite tranny

Meh. I just picked up a bottle at the drugstore. $7 for 100 capsules at 750ug each. Combined with my other sups, total of 900ug daily.

I'll let you guys know if I notice any changes.

I've been looking up studies of iodine consumption in Japan (linked that one in the thread already), studies regarding bromine and its effect on the body (it's banned in food practically everywhere besides the USA for a reason), fluoride and its effect on the body, history of iodine consumption in the west (was way higher in the past due to iodized flour AND salt being the norm, flour is no longer iodized at all, sometimes it is even full of bromine). I am fairly certain eating a kelp pill daily is not going to cause any harm.

they put iodine into salt now to prevent iodine deficiency you moron

I plan on doing this on the way home, since I'm only getting around 150 a day atm

Not enough.

>iodine consumption in Japan
since i don't consider the races equal, especially in physiology, i don't trust studies with food on the body in other races
>studies regarding bromine and its effect on the body (it's banned in food practically everywhere besides the USA for a reason),
didn't know that, cool
>fluoride and its effect on the body,
banned in tons of countries too
>flour is no longer iodized at all, sometimes it is even full of bromine
why
>I am fairly certain eating a kelp pill daily is not going to cause any harm.
agreed

The salt is important. I didn't take salt and got weird headaches. But once I started adding more salt, the headaches went away.

my favorite trannys provide enough iodine already

I thought they put iodine in salt? I eat a lot of salt

>why
In the USA it is used instead of iodine as an oxidizing agent in flour, bromine is cheaper and makes bread have a better look and texture than iodine, everywhere else it is banned entirely in food products and they use other chemicals (not iodine though).

must be jap trannies

Not much, and only in table salt, processed food salt ingredients are not guaranteed to be iodized and are most likely not iodized as it incurs extra cost on the manufacturer. If you eat like 3 teaspoons of table salt daily you're good, but most people don't.